Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Enigma777

Stupid right wing commentator with spiritual knowledge???

16 posts in this topic

Jesse Lee Peterson is a known political commentator. At first glance he is a clown to be laught at and not someone to be taken seriously. He’s a Christian but just like with most(especially conservative) religious individuals you would expect ideological dogma and pure idiocy but in a new interview that came out you actually can notice that he has some level of spiritual, metaphysical and psychological knowledge. 

Skip at 34:15 “Forgiveness will set you free”.

I think he’s far from truly understanding what he’s saying and even further from actual integration but damn, such knowledge from someone that you would consider a right wing normie. Because what he says relating to forvgiveness of the mother, even though extremely simplified and crude, is very accurate from a psychological and spiritual perspective. It’s way deeper than how he communicates it but even then, he has some grasp of extremely deep concepts while apparently being not very conscious, extremely biased, homophobic etc. Do you,@Leo Gura have any explanation for how some normies having a baseline level of consciousness that is very low, can demonstrate such feats of abstract comprehension. I would’ve never expected such sauce to come out of this man’s mouth this has given me a pretty rough mind fuck. 

He even speaks about Gods energy being something that brings(even though not in these words) equanimity(which he basically calls peace). He speaks about how Gods energy transcends the neurotic up and downs of the ego and centres you in something more fundamental basically which gives you peace, or what is most commonly referred to in our circles as equanimity. This is extremely deep knowledge that someone like him SHOULD NOT be aware of in the least. What’s going on here? 

Edited by Enigma777

He's just a more down to earth and simple man, that likes to ask simple questions. Here's another interesting video:

Not surprising. People who take religion seriously and practice it for decades end up making some gains which materialists do not. That's stage Blue.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

This post makes you sound like you have a massive spiritual ego and unearned sense of superiority with little understanding of the subject you are talking about.

”equanimity” isn’t something you gain through intellectual understanding or having certain political beliefs, that is just a label for the natural process. It’s not secret knowledge you have to earn intellectually or level up to. 

Saying “this is extremely deep knowledge, how can he know this he is stupid!” isn’t relevant to this at all, a baby can and will naturally experience equanimity.

15 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Not surprising. People who take religion seriously and practice it for decades end up making some gains which materialists do not. That's stage Blue.

Strong SD blue becomes successful from discipline, ethics and serving a higher purpose than yourself. Their riches don’t come from spirituality per se. Becoming spiritual and non materialistic doesn’t convert into riches as far as I’m concerned. I know SD blue people who aren’t rich because they haven’t developed the virtue of discipline. 

Edited by StarStruck

There is such a thing as Blue spirituality, and I don't just mean dogma and ideology. Consider someone like a Ned Flanders. In real life such a person would have some spiritual widsom and even legit mystical experiences because he takes his Christianity so seriously and actually does some spiritual practices.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura do they teach in christianity valid spiritual techniques ? like in catholicism, protestantism and orthodoxy. 

I think Eastern Buddhists is a better example of Blue spirituality. 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

On 2023-07-07 at 7:14 AM, Enigma777 said:

Jesse Lee Peterson is a known political commentator. At first glance he is a clown to be laught at and not someone to be taken seriously. He’s a Christian but just like with most(especially conservative) religious individuals you would expect ideological dogma and pure idiocy but in a new interview that came out you actually can notice that he has some level of spiritual, metaphysical and psychological knowledge. 

Skip at 34:15 “Forgiveness will set you free”.

I think he’s far from truly understanding what he’s saying and even further from actual integration but damn, such knowledge from someone that you would consider a right wing normie. Because what he says relating to forvgiveness of the mother, even though extremely simplified and crude, is very accurate from a psychological and spiritual perspective. It’s way deeper than how he communicates it but even then, he has some grasp of extremely deep concepts while apparently being not very conscious, extremely biased, homophobic etc. Do you,@Leo Gura have any explanation for how some normies having a baseline level of consciousness that is very low, can demonstrate such feats of abstract comprehension. I would’ve never expected such sauce to come out of this man’s mouth this has given me a pretty rough mind fuck. 

He even speaks about Gods energy being something that brings(even though not in these words) equanimity(which he basically calls peace). He speaks about how Gods energy transcends the neurotic up and downs of the ego and centres you in something more fundamental basically which gives you peace, or what is most commonly referred to in our circles as equanimity. This is extremely deep knowledge that someone like him SHOULD NOT be aware of in the least. What’s going on here? 

Yes, Jesse's a good example of when a person mostly embodies stage blue behaves and talks his talk, even though politically he's much lower, he's got integrity and belief in what he's saying, which I have analyzed his body language and tonality and mostly feel he's genuine with his views, especially the religious beliefs and his personal history. This just putting aside his political takes and other charged views.

P.S. Oh and @Enigma777  Gives his thanks to and appreciation to @Danioover9000 for injecting some life into this thread so that some users can discuss this topic covered.

@Leo Gura I vividly recall you a while ago claiming that Orthodox Christianity is the purest form of Christianity. Even to this day there are SDi BLUE mystics from the Hindu and Sufi tradition. 

Josep_Benlliure_Gil43.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_mysticism

VS_Solovyov.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimir_Solovyov_(philosopher)

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

10 minutes ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

Orthodox Christianity is the purest form of Christianity.

I meant relative to other forms of Blue Christianity like Catholics or Evangelicals.

In the end every Christian is an idiot. As is every Buddist.

Edited by Leo Gura

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

I meant relative to other forms of Blue Christianity like Catholics or Evangelicals.

In the end every Christian is an idiot. As is every Buddist.

Even the Dalai Lama is a moron?!

ask chat-gpt to distill jesus truth into 100 insights and you could appear the wisest most spiritual person on earth

to say is not to show

@Enigma777 Another good example of the differences in world views, and developmental factors like values systems, cognitive and moral development, personality types and traits, ego development, life experiences, other lines of development in life to societal domains, ideological beliefs indoctrinated by upbringing and culture, self biases and preferences, and mind natures, especially the moral beliefs around religion and sexuality:

Also the reactions of some with left leaning biases and incentives of being reactors, just shallow takes, but observe them, just note and observe the ideological differences here:

Edited by Danioover9000

OOh, such a catchy rap song, I think it really captures Jesses' view of the world a bit:

You can hate on Trump and have an opinion, but please provide a solid explanation if someone questions you like this cuz you'll look looney and get clipped: