StarStruck

How to handle high body count

24 posts in this topic

So this girl asked me mine so asked her body count and I was kind of shocked because she seems so innocent and pure. She asked me opinion and I tried to brush it off but from my energy it was clear I was flabbergasted. I mean every healthy guy would be considering all the diseases that go around. I still wanted her around so I didn’t give me true opinion plus I didn’t want to hurt her feelings. No way I’m going to marry a woman with a high count but I’m ok with dating her but I think I screwed up my chances with her. Vibe is so important. That is all they look for. I just don’t know how to respond to it. Especially when she was trying to justify her count with some feminist arguments. 

Edited by Sincerity
removed disrespectful language

Why did you ask a question you cant handle the answer to? 

Who needs to grow up? you or her? 

Are you getting what relationships are about yet? 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

You're worried about her having diseases but you'll still happily sleep with her? lol

She has every right to sleep with whoever she wants and you have every right to not be OK with that.

Really you should just be accepting of it, hold your boundaries and then move on with your life instead of being a judgy dick about it though.

But actually I think the reason you made this thread is that you're looking for someone to justify that you're morally right in being disgusted by her body count rather than actually looking for advice about how to handle this kind of situation.

Edited by something_else

If you had past lives, your body count could be in the thousands, possibly millions... Hahaha

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

1 hour ago, integral said:

Why did you ask a question you cant handle the answer to? 

Who needs to grow up? you or her? 

Are you getting what relationships are about yet? 

I didn’t ask the question. She asked me so I had to ask it back. You seem emotional about this topic. 

1 hour ago, something_else said:

You're worried about her having diseases but you'll still happily sleep with her? lol

She has every right to sleep with whoever she wants and you have every right to not be OK with that.

Really you should just be accepting of it, hold your boundaries and then move on with your life instead of being a judgy dick about it though.

But actually I think the reason you made this thread is that you're looking for someone to justify that you're morally right in being disgusted by her body count rather than actually looking for advice about how to handle this kind of situation.

Well well. We are judgmental aren’t we? You are entitled to your opinion just like me. I’m trying to be accepting but I’m struggling with it as I explained. 

1 hour ago, Ajax said:

If you had past lives, your body count could be in the thousands, possibly millions... Hahaha

Try using that argument during a job application ?

1 hour ago, Phil King said:

Instead adopt the mentality that all a girls prior partners were just practice for you. Honestly sex with virgins is usually pretty trash. Have you ever gotten head from a girl whos never given head before?! Awful and painful

True

@StarStruck The solution is to date woman and then you'll stop caring about these kinds of things. Everyone experiences the "disgust" phase, I did that to. eventually it passes.

We always ask questions "how to fix this feeling or perception" because we want to think our way out of our feelings. Changes in perception happen with life experience most of the time. The solution is the live through it and push forward and keep discovering whats down that rabbit hole. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

35 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

She asked me so I had to ask it back.

It's fine not to ask back...at least that would be congruent with your energy.

Dude she was thinking about fucking you and you went into all this unnecessary arguments ?...

Learn positioning you could transition that talk to move it to the bedroom but you dont have game ?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

There's an innate beauty of god in each individual that goes beyond their appearance, status, past history, or even personality itself. If that is recognized, there will be no judgement left of anymore in the universe. Because these things do not determine a person's worth ultimately. But one has to find that perfect glory inside oneself first to begin to see it in others.

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

1 hour ago, StarStruck said:

Well well. We are judgmental aren’t we? You are entitled to your opinion just like me. I’m trying to be accepting but I’m struggling with it as I explained. 

I don't think it's wrong for you to not want to be with someone with a high body count, I am not judging you for that. Our opinions are not really different on that issue.

I was just pointing out was that your thread feels geared towards looking for people to justify your shaming her with phrases like "dick trooper", "diseases", "especially when she was trying to justify her count with some feminist arguments" rather than wanting any advice on how to change, improve or handle the situation better. 

You also passed all this judgement and then still admit you'd sleep with her anyway which is slightly comical :P 

3 hours ago, Ajax said:

Some prisoners don't even know what theirs are. 

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time.

4 minutes ago, zurew said:

What was her bodycount?

1,000,000,000,000,000,000, and counting.

13 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

1,000,000,000,000,000,000, and counting.

Aliens included 

1 minute ago, Sugarcoat said:

Aliens included 

And giraffes and monkeys and goats. Whatever has a hole.......ok, I'm going a bit far, ill tame it down.

9 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

@Princess Arabia no need to sugarcoat here

yeah I do, the morality police are on duty...BTW, nice pun

Edited by Princess Arabia

58 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Some prisoners don't even know what theirs are. 

xDxDxD very clever!

@StarStruck

HHAHAha good one.

A billionaire once was asked; " Just how much money do you have?"  He replied: "Oh.. I don't know... If you don't know how much money you got... you haven't got much.

You are so lucky she knew how many bodies! Lol, If she couldn't estimate a ballpark, I wonder how you would feel then! HAHA

Bro! Open invitation to play!! What better way to master the sex game! Don't be so dense next time! lol When someone offers you an opportunity... fucking take it!! Unless it's a Trojan Horse... You better check that thing for yourself... because accidents happen... lol

Still love you but you gotta shut down that big brain of yours every once in a while. 

Edited by Ajax

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

11 minutes ago, Ajax said:

xDxDxD very clever!

@StarStruck

HHAHAha good one.

A billionaire once was asked; " Just how much money do you have?"  He replied: "Oh.. I don't know... If you don't know how much money you got... you haven't got much.

You are so lucky she knew how many bodies! Lol, If she couldn't estimate a ballpark, I wonder how you would feel then! HAHA

Bro! Open invitation to play!! What better way to master the sex game! Don't be so dense next time! lol When someone offers you an opportunity... fucking take it!! Unless it's a Trojan Horse... You better check that thing for yourself... because accidents happen... lol

Still love you but you gotta shut down that big brain of yours every once in a while. 

Thats what he did. He shut the first brain down. Then the second brain started thinking......'oh shit I messed up, gotta switch brains".