davecraw

Leo what is your supporting evidence that you are imagining everything?

34 posts in this topic

Try actually thinking about it for longer than 10 seconds and you’ll understand why your question makes absolutely no sense.

I make YouTube videos about Self-Actualization: >> Check it out here <<

37 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@davecraw You keep spinning your wheels on this topic. When are you gonna realize that this issue is too profound to be solved by this method you keep trying to use? How many years do you plan to keep trying this?

I'm telling you it will never work. Please listen and change your method.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

19 minutes ago, Adam M said:

Try actually thinking about it for longer than 10 seconds and you’ll understand why your question makes absolutely no sense.

I acknowlegde I may be stupid, but I have spent 3 years pondering Leo's claims. Why does it not make sense?

2 minutes ago, davecraw said:

I acknowlegde I may be stupid, but I have spent 3 years pondering Leo's claims. Why does it not make sense?

Notice how nobody called you stupid, but yourself. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

10 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Notice how nobody called you stupid, but yourself. 

Okay but why doesn't my question make sense?

@davecraw Please share an example of what you think would qualify for sufficient evidence for the imaginary nature of reality.

What would you like? A science experiment?

I can give you an experiment that you can do yourself… without needing Leo to do it for you.

Ask yourself, what is experience?

And actually look to see.

Don’t just think about it…

Look.

Leo explains his logic in extreme depth and detail with numerous examples in his videos. He’s probably already answered your exact question 4 or 5 times. Did you watch the videos? 

Edited by Adam M

I make YouTube videos about Self-Actualization: >> Check it out here <<

Realize that what he is saying is like trying to convince an earthworm it exists. You just don't get it and its ok. Don't try to force it it is too weird. Its a different level of self perception from a worm. Not saying you are a worm its you can't convince it because a human is on another level of perception than a worm. A human is able to change its perception its a magical creature

Edited by Hojo

@davecraw can you provide evidence that the difference between imagination and "concrete reality" is NOT imagined?

13 hours ago, davecraw said:

Can you provide your evidence or do you only have unsupported claims? If you have no supporting evidence then why should anyone listen to you? Are you sure you aren't delusional and if so why?

Existence happens the second you are aware that you exist to observe existence.  This can only be proven and validated by realizing this through your own awareness.  Any other conclusion that is not along those lines is an assumption.
Going to a lecture from Sean Carol, Sam Harris, Neils Degrass Tyson, or any other clown convincing you that is not the case is just mind fucking yourself.    

You are going to have to do the work yourself, no one is going to tell you the truth even Leo.  

12 hours ago, davecraw said:

If only you exist and you have awoken then why haven't I or anyone else that's "unawake" and reading this?

Notice that when you point "anyone else" you always and always will do from your point of view. What is your evidence that there are "other minds" or other conscious beings" living in their bubbles of unawakeness or awakeness. You dont have any evidence of other bubbles of awareness, dosent  matter if you are writing this alone or surrounded by people. If you are in a public space notice that the swarm of people are all your direct experience,colors,shapes,sounds,voices,movements,scents. Look to a swarm of bees,ants or a flock of birds. Who is somebody else and who is anyone else? Who to distinguish?

12 hours ago, Spiritedness said:

@Leo Gura Do you think first getting involved with 'normie Spirituality' and becoming deeply familiar with all those Hindu and Buddhist schools is a necessary part of the process to achieve the kind of awakenings you have achieved? Or psychedelics straight away and skipping the previous steps is just fine?

Good luck trying without Psycadelics. Even with Psycaledics you can miss the point if you don't  know what are you looking for.

14 hours ago, Spiritedness said:

@Leo Gura Do you think first getting involved with 'normie Spirituality' and becoming deeply familiar with all those Hindu and Buddhist schools is a necessary part of the process to achieve the kind of awakenings you have achieved?

Not necessary, but realistically that's how most people will start.

Or psychedelics straight away and skipping the previous steps is just fine?

Should be fine. Of course you may lack grounding and fall into various traps. Buddhism and so forth is useful in providing some grounding and rules to keep yourself from turning into a Conor Murphy character. Buddhism teaches you discipline and maturity.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Let your thinking be guided by your feeling, by your inner senses, in a sense, and then you may begin to get a glimpse of what leo is talking about. Study mystical philosophies, perhaps, that might help you get a grounded understanding.