ardacigin

Wrong Insight: 'Nothing exists outside of MY mind' - Leo's Greatest Pitfall

250 posts in this topic

Hyper idealistic solipsism is wrong. This is the main theme of this post.

Before we get to that, I see some people on the forum getting surprised or confused about leo's recent remarks on Aliens consciousnesess. Him 'opening a portal inside his skull to a colorful Infinite Cartoon landscape full of striped and polka-dotted sentient Alien creatures doing cartwheeels, backflips, and helicoptering around.' then claming 'I have Awoken to an Infinite dreamscape of pure fun and Love!'

This is nothing to be surprised about. Leo already made clear his 'complete awakening' is subscribing to the notion of 'mind only' sect of non duality. His psychedelic sessions make one thing clear: Non duality. But what it confused him is that 'MY mind is the only thing I can be sure of and reality is ONLY composed of the concoction of my mind. The figments of imagination are all there is and the same is true for every other imaginary human mind. There is no 'ultimate reality' DIFFERENT from what I see, observe, touch, feel, generate in my experience'

See, all of this hyper idealistic solipsism arises out of the mistaken assumption he made at the start of his psychedelic explorations years ago.

'Nothing exists but MY mind' - He makes it sure that there is no ultimate reality OUTSIDE of 'my mind' and everyone is responsible for 'their' minds. You guys are 'stuck in yout own dreams' while 'I' have broken through alien levels of awakening AND no human on this earth could ever possibly conceive of. I guess not even when said people spend 20 years using 10x more 5 Meo Dmts Leo does. He must have this 'special' intuition skills very few people on this earth is even capable of.

This is the current paradigm and worldview of Leo in the way that I can see and understand.Feel free to make it more accurate. I do know what he is talking about tho as someone who has ACTUAL meditation skills and has had many experiences with different psychedelics.

---

The fact of the matter is actually even more profound than what Leo make it sound like.

There is an ultimate reality BEYOND your human consciousness can EVER comprehend. I'm not talking about 'using psychedelics and attaining transhuman levels of understanding' like Leo. All the alien and mickey mouse and portal into my head sorta experiences are concoctions of your brain and mind. Just like this mainstream everyday reality of chairs and tables and couches are concoctions of one's mind as well.

YOU CAN'T EXPERIENCE AND DIRECTLY COMPREHEND THE ULTIMATE REALITY (which is NOT only your personal solipsistic concoction) WITH YOUR EXISTING BRAIN AND PSYCHEDELICS AND MEDITATION TECHNIQUES. Full stop. Ever.

What we do as spiritual practitioners with our psychedelics, meditations and whatnot is to get INSIGHTS and understandings INDIRECTLY (via inference and demolisihing of our mind created illusions) to get the MOST accurate and closest approximation to what Ultimate reality is like.

Of course, Leo would object here and say 'There is no ultimate reality 'outside' of your personal mind' Of course, he would.

But the problem is that just because you CAN'T access any reality DIRECTLY, DOESNT mean that that reality outside of your 'personal' mind and conscious experiences DOESNT exist.

Leo's positions is akin to how someone would say 'This Eros planet doesnt exist. We can observe this earth, moon, venus etc but this eros planet you are talking about is a complete fiction of your mind. Why do you assume this Eros planet's existece. I don't observe such planet via telescopes'

Well just because you 'dont observe' it doesnt mean it doesnt exist. We don't make an 'assumption' of an ultimate reality beyond our personal 'mind', Spiritual insights of emptiness, no self, impermanence and nothingness PROVIDES said inference necessary to know with absolute certainty that the reality that 'YOUR' personal mind is an absolute illusion and is your brain's 'best guess' at what this ultimate reality (which impinges on your mind and your mind is an intimately part of) might actually be like. But it is a complete farce. Your alien awakenings, mickey mouses and portals in to your head are fun little creations of your personal mind. But NOT what is ultimately true. Actually your human brain and your psychedelics CANT hope to directly perceive ultimate reality and 'Truth'

Due to your strongly entrenched solipsistic way of perceiving reality, it will be challenging to accept what you value as 'complete awakening of aliens' is actually nonsensical but I do understand why you feel that way if you have such a solipsistic tendency within 'mind only' school of non duality.

----

You need to make actual arguments as to WHY for instance if a car (which is construct of your personal mind, right?) hits you with and your body flies away to god knows where.  Or how you can't walk though walls.

Those set of rules of consistency is NOT just how this 'dream' operates. It is a set of rules THAT IMPINGES on your personal mind and body. Those limitations are hard wired VIA the ultimate reality which is outside of your mind.

If you assert no such limitations actually exists and you simply need to be 'more awake' to control the gravity and 'walking through walls' and whatnot, feel free to spend the rest of your life consuming 10.000 psychedelics in the hopes of actually making these work. You'll fail miserably and come to know the limitations of your mind only sect of non duality.

---

Anyways, I can continue on but this is, in my opinion, where Leo is going the wrong path. There is no particular reason to be surprised or shocked as the signals of such a transformation to alien awakening and portals into my mind and 'I'm the most awakened being' on this planet were there prior to this transformation.

Feel free to provide your arguments but this is not a criticism post actually. I just wanted to share how I view things.

Much love,

Edited by ardacigin

21 minutes ago, ardacigin said:

See, all of this hyper idealistic solipsism arises out of the mistaken assumption he made at the start of his psychedelic explorations years ago.

'Nothing exists but MY mind'

I never made this assumption. Just like all humans I started my spiritual work with the exact opposite assumption.

It took me 100s of profound and painful awakenings to finally rid myself of the assumption that stuff exists outside my mind.

- - - - - -

You are absolutely wrong.

GOD IS ABSOLUTE SOLIPSISM.

You are not AWAKE and you don't understand what AWAKENING really entails.

There cannot be anything outside your own MIND. Because your MIND IS INFINITE.

If anything existed outside your own MIND then GOD would not be omnipotent nor omniscient. As you soon as you imagine any sense of "other" you lose your omnipotence and omniscience. This is the very mechanism by which GOD becomes not-GOD.

It is absolutely true that all humans are a dream. You don't like to accept that because you will feel lonely and very depressed. Therefore you refuse to surrender the imagining of other people and you blame and project onto me as misunderstanding spirituality, when of course the one who doesn't understand spirituality is you.

You are a perfect case-study of how Buddhism and nonduality leads to self-deception and false spirituality. You have been trying too hard to be a good little Buddhist boy, but none of that will ever be enough to AWAKEN. You must destroy all of Buddhism and nonduality if you actually want to AWAKEN. Pretty obvious stuff.

What you consider my greatest pitfall is just projection. It's your greatest pitfall.

But you are making one even deeper projection. You are literally projecting my existence. In fact I do not exist outside your mind, and as soon as you stop imagining me I will cease to exist.

I hope some day you open your mind deep enough to comprehend me.

Much love.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

26 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I never made this assumption. Just like all humans I started my spiritual work with the exact opposite assumption.

It took me 100s of profound and painful awakenings to finally rid myself of the assumption that stuff exists outside my mind.

- - - - - -

If anything existed outside your own MIND then GOD would not be omnipotent nor omniscient. As you soon as you imagine any sense of of "other", you lose your omnipotence and omniscience. This is the very mechanism by which GOD becomes not-GOD.

It is absolutely true that all humans are a dream. You don't like to accept that because you will feel lonely. Therefore you refuse to surrender the imagining of other people and you blame and project onto me as misunderstanding spirituality, when of course the one who doesn't understand spirituality is you.

Well you misunderstand my position. See, I'm a non dualist. All separation in ANY form in ANY way, however subtle, are concoction of one's personal mind. So, no 'humans' actually exist. So does objects like chair couches etc.

The subtle crucial difference between what you say and I say is that you say 'My mind or the mind with capital 'M' is the ONLY thing that exists' whereas I know ultimate reality - which my personal mind, conscious experiences not IT, just an intimate part of it) - is IMPINGING on my dream constructed life.

Which is why I can't contol a car hitting me in the traffic. And I cant walk through walls. There are hardwired limitations of this ultimate reality but the little illusory perceptions I see as 'a car', 'movement', 'time moving forward', 'space' etc are all illusions that my mind creates.

You need to be free from those limitations and actually 'create' the rules of the game (like rewriting the source code of a program and 'flying' right before the car hits you, or stopping the car dead on its tracks as all of these elements are PURELY your mind's construct, right? Why you are incapable of doing them - This is not a matter of 'I need to be more conscious via psychedelics to control my dream reality with omnipotence' You'll never accomplish such feats or manipulate/generate such realities.

You need to actually adress these if you want your 'mind only' sect of non duality or hyper idealistic solipsism to hold any water. It is your paradigm that introduces assumptions that can't be verified in practice.

Edited by ardacigin

24 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

- - - - - -

If anything existed outside your own MIND then GOD would not be omnipotent nor omniscient. As you soon as you imagine any sense of of "other", you lose your omnipotence and omniscience. This is the very mechanism by which GOD becomes not-GOD.

It is absolutely true that all humans are a dream. You don't like to accept that because you will feel lonely. Therefore you refuse to surrender the imagining of other people and you blame and project onto me as misunderstanding spirituality, when of course the one who doesn't understand spirituality is you.

The profound truth is that neither psychedelics, nor meditation techniques NOR any combination above can do the trick. Our brains CAN NEVER attain ultimate reality or Truth DIRECTLY. ıt can only infer the truth and embody it INDIRECTLY via psychedelics, meditation insight etc.

Every psychedelic expereince you've ever had - same with your 'sober' experiences' - are both concoctions of your mind. This is how human brains operate. They endlessly fabricate and generate experiences. But your own personal mind IS NOT the only thing that exists. There is an ultimate reality you are a part of and have ZERO direct access to. You can only indirectly access it and this is what all spiritual masters have done and are doing.

It is the most rewarding work there is. But this is the truth of the matter. There is no escaping the 'fabrications' via psychedelics.

Edited by ardacigin

I feel the issue lies in the claiming of ownership 'of' the mind. Ownership is a conceptual phenomenon that occurs only within the duality of mind. You can't "own" "your" mind because you are the mind. It's nondual. There's no "you" and then "your mind". There is only Infinite Mind. There is only You.

You also don't control yourself. That's the ego.

You simply Are.

Edited by tuku747

6 minutes ago, ardacigin said:

Every psychedelic expereince you've ever had - same with your 'sober' experiences' - are both concoctions of your mind.

I am a concoction of your MIND.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

I am a concoction of your MIND.

And I 100% agree with that

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

12 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Thank you for all these Simpson takes, don't know what I would do without them.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

18 minutes ago, ardacigin said:

And I 100% agree with that

Then you should delete this thread and stop wasting our time.

1 minute ago, Princess Arabia said:

Thank you for all these Simpson takes, don't know what I would do without them.

I shit you not, one time I had a direct experience of creating a cartoon character who was augmented seamlessly onto the material world.

We are close to living in a society where humans and cartoon characters live together in harmony!

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

49 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

If anything existed outside your own MIND then GOD would not be omnipotent nor omniscient. As you soon as you imagine any sense of "other" you lose your omnipotence and omniscience. This is the very mechanism by which GOD becomes not-GOD.

It is absolutely true that all humans are a dream. You don't like to accept that because you will feel lonely and very depressed. Therefore you refuse to surrender the imagining of other people and you blame and project onto me as misunderstanding spirituality, when of course the one who doesn't understand spirituality is you.

Bookmarked :x
Very nicely worded. Any timeline for the course that will cover that in more detail?

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

1 minute ago, Arthogaan said:

Bookmarked :x

I stopped bookmarking profound Leo shenanigans when I realized I was booking myself all along.

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Then you should delete this thread and stop wasting our time.

Well, I already explained why our insights are not the same (but similar for sure) and you subscribe to what I'd view as 'mind only' school of non duality. (which is also why you subscribe to solipsism where I dont) Which makes the said assumptions I laid out in the posts and in the replies. 

You need to address them to have an internally consistent paradigm. This is not about 'being scientific' or whatever. A paradigm's fundamental processes needs to be internally consistent to be taken seriously. Non duality is ABSOLUTELY true. But solipsistic mind only - non duality you subscribe to, isnt

Edited by ardacigin

3 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

I shit you not, one time I had a direct experience of creating a cartoon character who was augmented seamlessly onto the material world.

We are close to living in a society where humans and cartoon characters live together in harmony!

Or maybe humans and Aliens. Hope they're not as horny as humans. Don't need too many Alien babies running around.

Just now, Yimpa said:

I stopped bookmarking profound Leo shenanigans when I realized I was booking myself all along.

@Yimpa When I realized I was booking myself all along I started to book even more :ph34r:

Also bro, I know that it is important to not be so serious always, but I just wanted to respectfully ask you to maybe not post memes so often, especially when the thread is juicy and a meme is not really related. Much love.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

@Arthogaan Much ALIEN LOVE.

2 minutes ago, Arthogaan said:

@Yimpa When I realized I was booking myself all along I started to book even more :ph34r:

Also bro, I know that it is important to not be so serious always, but I just wanted to respectfully ask you to maybe not post memes so often, especially when the thread is juicy and a meme is not really related. Much love.

......wait for it

7 minutes ago, ardacigin said:

You need to address them to have an internally consistent paradigm. This is not about 'being scientific' or whatever. A paradigm's fundamental processes needs to be internally consistent to be taken seriously.

Not really. Try being neurodiverse for a week. It might scare the shit out of you, ha. 

Solipsism is absolutely true. Obviously.

It’s not even a matter of debate.

It’s the most simple basic logic… 

You’re God. And you create Infinite Realities by dreaming yourself to be other things (other than Yourself). And then you forget that you have tricked yourself!

Duh.

You have to literally just sit and think about it for a few hours.

”How the fuck can any creation exist without Absolute solipsism?”

Solipsism is the only metaphysical explanation that makes any sense.

You know what makes absolutely no sense at all?

Thinking that separate people and objects exist outside of your consciousness.

How could that be?!

Where would the separation occur?

By what power could another thing be held as separate from you other than by the Ultimate Power of your own imagination?

This is pretty clear.

Get this first.

A thing can’t exist unless it exists as and in your consciousness.

You can imagine the the possible existence of other realms… but just that possibility is a possibility that exists in your Consciousness.

You can’t get around God.

That being said, please remember that there are an effectively infinite amount of spiritual realms and phenomena that can be dreamed by your consciousness… that Leo doesn’t explicitly talk about (but probably has experienced or intuited on some level).

Such as:

- The existence of demons and various astral entities that can (and do) affect many peoples’ lives on Earth. They’re made of your consciousness, but they exist in the same way that a frog or a giraffe exists. A dream… but a real dream. They can oppress and even possess people on an energetic level (causing them to do terrible things).

- The existence of angels, dragons, fairies, aliens, and other “higher density beings” that can (and do) affect the lives of humans here in Earth.

(sounds crazy? I get it. I share some sources below where you can learn more)

- Thought forms & energy pendulums (similar to entities)

- Higher and lower realms of being and existing. From the most hellish and brutal realms of fire & ice to the most divine and beautiful landscapes of heavenly beings.

- A completely different explanation of how the Earth was created (yes, it was your imagination… but if we are going to invent creation stories… there are much more interesting and spiritually-resonant ones than only “atoms & evolution.”

Yup, they really exist (and they’re made of your consciousness).

*if you want to learn more about these topics there are some seriously amazing books/audiobooks by the author “Fred Dodson” called Levels of Energy, Journey’s Through Spectral Consciousness, Clearing Entities, The Pleiades and Our Secret Destiny, Atlantis and the Garden of Eden and many more detailed explanations and descriptions of “other realms of consciousness.”*

(none of which contradict Absolute Solipsism in any way shape or form)

Your consciousness has the potential to imagine a radically different “contextual-field” where the existence of, say, spiritually advanced dragons, would make perfect sense to you… in the same way how the existence of Okapi’s, Pangolins, and Platipuses are real things that exist on Earth (and your context is able to accept them).

You create reality by imagining contextual fields and then populating them with all sorts of drama, stories, and details.

A lot of this stuff actually has been spoken about in ancient mystical traditions from all over the world… but you just don’t take it seriously because you think that they’re just superstitious stories. “Unscientific!”

But, they really exist and can be experienced in Consciousness as you ascend your ego-development. AWAKENING IS THE END (and also the beginning of an infinite play of cool sh*t that goes way beyond what you see on the news).

(This post was posted in another thread called “Why does Leo think he’s the most awake?” Or something like that. I reposted it here because it seemed relevant.)

I make YouTube videos about Self-Actualization: >> Check it out here <<