ardacigin

Wrong Insight: 'Nothing exists outside of MY mind' - Leo's Greatest Pitfall

250 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Someone here said:

How would you walk yourself out of this contradiction?

You're going to laugh your ass off once you get the punchline of this joke. He keeps talking about "Alien Consciousness" and "Alien Insanity"? Get ready for "Alien Trolling". Dude is a menace.

beep boop

3 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Jowblob you are biased against me . I'm not sure why . But I won't engage with you unless you show some respect. 

Behave yourself. 

I'm not biased against you, i've seen many of your posts/threads in the last couple months you even went as far as insulting people when they tried to explain you stuff. You've 9000 posts and still no direct experience or any experience with god or higher consciousness, and didn't you say that you've never done psychedelics not that it will open up things for you unless god wills it.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

13 minutes ago, Someone here said:

My dude ..did you even read what I said?  Isn't it funny that what you call "AWAKENING " is solipsism and the fact that there is only you (or me or whatever) yet at the same time you claim that "others " are not AWAKE ? How would you walk yourself out of this contradiction? 

There is no contradiction. You are dreaming people of various degrees of consciousness.

You speak of cats and dogs who are not as conscious as you. And within your dream they are relatively less conscious than you. Even though cats and dogs only exist in your MIND.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

When I say so-and-so is not AWAKE what I am telling you is that these characters within your dream will never be able to guide you completely outside your dream.

But I am a character in your dream who can do that. This makes me an utterly unique character within your dream. I have a power that no other character in your dream has.

So when I say clearly to you that, for example, Rupert Spira is not AWAKE, all that means is that his words will keep you lost in your dream. Whereas my words can allow you to completely deconstruct your dream. And eventually my words will also lead to your deconstruction of me.

Edited by Leo Gura

10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

There is no contradiction. You are dreaming people of various degrees of consciousness.

You speak of cats and dogs who are not as conscious as you. And within your dream they are relatively less conscious than you. Even though cats and dogs only exist in your MIND.

@Leo Gura Yeah exactly, that's the reason when i took mdma the effects were totally different to what people usually experience. To me it had no side effects like pupil dilation ecstacy/energy feeling. When i took it i just became free from suffering with no energy output feeling ,with no side effects like teeth grinding and so on, just quiet peace.  I also saw clearly how i was breaking through to high consciousness. It all make sense

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

@Leo Gura How do you know if  "others" are  "AWAKE"?  given you claim you know that others aren't.  

Edited by Slipper

26 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Moksha You have no idea what AWAKENING is. None! Silence!

You do not understand reality better than me. How you guys manage to convince yourselves of this is just dispicable. I have warned you many times about this, but you actually believe you know better than me.

You will never AWAKEN.

NOTHING YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT IS AWAKENING. PERIOD.

STOP.

Do You really expect that everyone will just sit in silence and stop speaking their wisdom because You (supposedly) know better?

Do You really think imposing yourself on others like this is the most intelligent way to deliver your teachings?

This is so ridiculous. With this attitude You're going to make it so that only blind sheep follow You, because no mature critically thinking individual will subject yourself to You. Cultish behaviour. 

10 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

You're going to laugh your ass off once you get the punchline of this joke. He keeps talking about "Alien Consciousness" and "Alien Insanity"? Get ready for "Alien Trolling". Dude is a menace.

? wait till you awaken to "Alien Bullshit ".

8 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

I'm not biased against you, i've seen many of your posts/threads in the last couple months you even went as far as insulting people when they tried to explain you stuff. You've 9000 posts and still no direct experience or any experience with god or higher consciousness, and didn't you say that you've never done psychedelics not that it will open up things for you unless god wills it.

Where did I insult people?  Can you please show me an example? 

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

So let me get this right ..you are saying everyone on this forum only exist In YOUR MIND..yet they are "relatively " less conscious than you ..which is something you're imagining ? Then who are you angry about? People that don't even fucking exist outside your  mind ?? Then Why ban Nahm ,Gesundheit, Consilence, and now Moksha on the way ?

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

There are only two ways you will AWAKEN: either entirely by yourself by doing the work that I have done by myself, or by taking my words more seriously than all the other people on the planet and doing the work I tell you to do. Which is really just the same thing as #1 but I am yelling at you to do it rather than you figuring it out by yourself.

If you are intelligent enough to deconstruct all of reality by yourself and not fall into any of the hundreds of spiritual traps, go ahead. But I have yet to meet such a person.

Edited by Leo Gura

4 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Where did I insult people?  Can you please show me an example? 

I'm not gonna search, but i remember you've made a solipsism thread and just attacked people with your insults saying they're brainwashed and many other words.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

9 minutes ago, Someone here said:

So let me get this right ..you are saying everyone on this forum only exist In YOUR MIND..yet they are "relatively " less conscious than you ..which is something you're imagining ? Then who are you angry about? People that don't even fucking exist outside your  mind ?? Then Why ban Nahm ,Gesundheit, Consilence, and now Moksha on the way ?

If what I'm saying is true then I am not angry about anything, YOU are dreaming my anger and my banning of those nondual idiots because that's what YOU needed to AWAKEN.

The reason YOU banned all those fools is because they were misleading you. You are using me to clear a pathway inside your own mind to the highest possible Consciousness, free of all human corruption and self-deception. I am your hammer.

You don't even understand yet how ingenius your method is.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura Do you agree that someone not on this forum may know more than you? If so, what would you do when he/she says that your realizations are nothing compared to me and are half-truths?

Why the yelling part, given you use human language why not use human etiquette 

8 minutes ago, Sincerity said:

Do You really expect that everyone will just sit in silence and stop speaking their wisdom because You (supposedly) know better?

Do You really think imposing yourself on others like this is the most intelligent way to deliver your teachings?

This is so ridiculous. With this attitude You're going to make it so that only blind sheep follow You, because no mature critically thinking individual will subject yourself to You. Cultish behaviour. 

This is basically it in a nutshell Leo.

To be honest you may as well just shut down this entire subsection of the forum or stop posting here and just communicate this to people on the blog because your not teaching anything on this sub forum anymore.

The rest of your advice is amazing and on point but your damaging your credibility and losing followers/customers with your communications on this topic now.

Edited by Pheonix

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

If what I'm saying is true then I am not angry about anything, YOU are dreaming my anger and my banning of those nondual idiots because that's what YOU need to AWAKEN.

The reason YOU banned all those fools is because they were misleading you.

@Leo GuraYeah i had this happen with sincerity, i had a natural awakening in presence while reading a text from yogananda. I was so conscious everything happend at once, a lesson got taught to me. And suddenly when the lesson was done/over 6x things happend all at once without their control. It's like god had control of all these people, and he used them to teach me a lesson/awake me.

But this is high lvl stuff, only you and me can understand

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

If what I'm saying is true then I am not angry about anything, YOU are dreaming my anger and my banning of those nondual idiots because that's what YOU needed to AWAKEN.

The reason YOU banned all those fools is because they were misleading you. You are using me to clear a pathway inside your own mind to the highest possible Consciousness, free of all human corruption and self-deception. I am your hammer.

Genius

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

5 minutes ago, Understander said:

@Leo Gura Do you agree that someone not on this forum may know more than you?

They can know more than me about all sorts of things, but not AWAKENING.

26 minutes ago, Sincerity said:

All of you need to think for yourselves. That is precisely what you are not doing and why I am yelling at you.

When you come here and parrot nondual and Buddhist ideas, that is not independent thought nor widsom, THAT is cult behavior. You are twisting everything around in order to prevent AWAKENING.

Don't make this about me. It's about you.

I use harsh langauge because your mind is not subtle enough to understand nuance. And because following human etiquette is part of what keeps you alseep.

There is no pleasant way that I can tell you that none of your teachers are AWAKE. Any way in which I say that, you will dismiss, reject, and turn into an attack against me. That is what you have done.

You must get wise to a very sneaky game that's at play here within your mind.

Otherwise you will wind up a deluded fool like Nahm, WinterKnight, Frank Yank, TJ Reeves, and all the others over the years. ALL of these people are utterly deluded.

THINK FOR YOURSELVES. But do not get the dumb idea that you have outsmarted me. Recognize that if you think you have outsmarted me on spirituality, you have not taken the position of humility, you have taken of arrogance. The utter arrogance of someone like Nahm. The balls on that guy!

I am not asking that anyone follow me blindly. To even suggest I want something like that is sheer lunacy and an utter disrespect for my work.

I am NOT saying I am better than you. You CAN reach my level of consciousness. But you will have to do a lot of work to get there. You aren't there yet. The only purpose of all my talk is that I hope one day you will reach my level of consciousness and we can be the only two people on the planet who are AWAKE, together. While everyone else is playing their spiritual games.

Edited by Leo Gura

Leo I think your most probably right about everything your saying on this matter and I only say that because you have been right about literally EVERYTHING you have ever spoken of. I’ve watched every single one of your videos and you are spot on your content is fucking amazing so please don’t think for a moment that I’m am not an avid fan. 
But this is a forum and forums are for conversations and this approach your taking on here isn’t helpful one bit because you know more than anyone here that words won’t suffice to communicate these topics. 
When you finally talk about this in video format I am without a doubt it will make so much sense, you have an incredible gift for communicating ideas on that medium.

I love you Leo and I hope your all good man, I can’t wait for more content from you and by the way your life purpose course is an absolute masterpiece it changed my life <3 x

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You don't even understand yet how ingenius your method is.

This reminds me of your  god-forsaken solipsism video..you literally said that you don't have conscious experience of your own and that I'm imagining you teaching me solipsism.  I was really convinced about that back then and I made a (not well thought out ) thread here that I've awakened to solipsism. 

Now that I think about it ..I don't find any compelling evidence that solipsism is true . It just seems true because it seems like my bubble of consciousness is all there is . But at the same time ..I'm not able to imagine a million bucks into existence. So I'm not sure . I prefer to remain skeptical until I'm more certain. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho