Someone here

Being blissful 24/7

113 posts in this topic

@Moksha

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

27 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

There are things to do such as Blissing myself out in the pool listening to Wizkid all day... watching the sky, the birds doing 'their thing', and maybe we can some Fine First grade Kombucha from that Flax & Kale you recommended me (which I´m becoming addicted to), and when dawn comes let's throw a good cigar.

:D Glad to hear that you got hooked on Flax & Kale... they do make good stuff!

Anyway, all of what you just described there is part of the dance. Enjoy the good stuff while it lasts... it's not going to last forever, and God wouldn't have it any other way. ;)

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

27 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

If you are in the path of Awakening, careful with getting poisoned with messages of devils that defend darkness and reject Light and Goodness. 

Lmao... you got someone specific in mind?

Why so serious?

@Yimpa ?You swim out to sea, not realizing that the farther you go, the greater your risk of drowning in suffering. Eventually grace catches you in the undercurrent, and brings you back to the shore.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

the absolute is everything. existence excludes nothing. on a relative level, you will always oscillate between states of pleasure and suffering. at the absolute level, existence is total glory. for example, it is total glory to be thrown tied to an anthill so that the ants can eat you alive for a week. if you can't see this, you don't understand the absolute 

And of course we could be blissful 24/7, we should do, we have to really realize the absolute as deep as possible, all time. That is the purpose of human life. Anything else is nonsense. We have that potential. 

Edited by Breakingthewall

37 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

it is total glory to be thrown tied to an anthill so that the ants can eat you alive for a week. if you can't see this, you don't understand the absolute 

For the ants yes. For the one doing the tying it is not so good Karma, as it is for the one tied. Where do you get these examples from? Some mushroom was a bit kinky? ;)

An Infinity of Infinities (Cantor) means: Even if Reality keeps exploring new adventures/realms/dreams forever, it doesn't need to imagine all crap... Although quite some crap probably is imagined, just look at our lovely little planet.

38 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

And of course we could be blissful 24/7, we should do, we have to really realize the absolute as deep as possible, all time. That is the purpose of human life. Anything else is nonsense. We have that potential. 

Shhh. Much more important is the Alien Awakening of the day, outdated in a week. There is stuff in my fridge that stays fresh longer... 

Selling Water by the River 

Likely possible and extremely rare. Refer to the story of Ramana Maharshi.

Truth is what you should be after, not feeling good. Bliss may be inherent to one's nature but grounding our search for truth on the pursuit of "pleasure" is not appropriate. Becoming conscious of the Truth must be the committed goal. Granted, Would any human pursue the truth if he were completely happy and free from suffering?

What is happiness?

In any case, it's likely we have no idea what bliss is. It may not be what we think it is.

Edited by UnbornTao

53 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

existence excludes nothing

Existence is everything, and excludes nothing. Easy enough to conceptually comprehend. People are born into the cosmos, and lose themselves within it, as if they and it were absolutely real.

What the mind will never understand, and can only be directly realized, is that the unveiled absolute is beyond everything and nothing, form and formlessness, existence and non-existence.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

On 30.6.2023 at 8:16 PM, Bazooka Jesus said:

Lmao... you got someone specific in mind?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jester

"Jester's privilege

Jester's privilege is the ability and right of a jester to talk and mock freely without being punished. As an acknowledgement of this right, the court jester had symbols denoting their status and protection under the law."

Yet, you are working quite earnest on your own demise by self-transcedence...

So, let's all drink to the death of a clown! May he be in permanent bliss and happy, Sat-Chit-Anada! And continue writing his usual hilarious posts ever after... :)

Ain't no royal court like this lovely place here, with such magnificient royality, nobility, prophets, and even sometimes clergy, And with the most hilarious jester yours truly is aware of.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_court

"In the largest courts, the royal households, many thousands of individuals constituted the court. These courtiers included the monarch or noble's camarilla and retinue, household, nobility, clergy, those with court appointments, bodyguards, and may also include emissaries from other kingdoms or visitors to the court. Foreign princes and foreign nobility in exile may also seek refuge at a court."

So Namaste, let's all drink to the death of a clown, and bon voyage everyone!

Clowning by the Selling Water by the RIver

13 minutes ago, UnbornTao said:

Truth is what we're after. Feeling good shouldn't be the end goal. This may happen but is temporary. According to hearsay (;)), bliss may be inherent to one's nature.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satcitananda

"Satcitananda (सच्चिदानन्द) is a compounded Sanskrit word consisting of "sat", "chit", and "ananda", all three considered as inseparable from the nature of ultimate reality called Brahman in Hinduism.[9] The different forms of spelling is driven by euphonic (sandhi) rules of Sanskrit, useful in different contexts.[9]

sat (सत्):[10] In Sanskrit, sat means "being, existence", "real, actual", "true, good, right", or "that which really is, existence, essence, true being, really existent, good, true".[10][note 2]

cit (चित्):[12] means "consciousness" or "spirit".[13][14][15]

ānanda (आनन्द):[16] means "happiness, joy, bliss", "pure happiness, one of three attributes of Atman or Brahman in the Vedanta philosophy".[16] Loctefeld and other scholars translate ananda as "bliss""

Shankara's Crest-Jewel of Discrimination

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vivekacūḍāmaṇi

Now I shall tell you the nature of the Atman. If you realize it, you will be freed from the bonds of ignorance, and attain liberation.

There is a self-existent Reality, which is the basis of our consciousness of ego. That Reality is the witness of the three states of our consciousness, and is distinct from the five bodily coverings.

That Reality is the knower in all states of consciousness-waking, dreaming and dreamless sleep. It is aware of the presence or absence of the mind and its functions. It is the Atman.

That Reality sees everything by its own light. No one sees it. It gives intelligence to the mind and the intellect, but no one gives it light.

That Reality pervades the universe, but no one penetrates it. It alone shines. The universe shines with its reflected light.

Because of its presence, the body, senses, mind and intellect apply themselves to their respective functions, as though obeying its command.

Its nature is eternal consciousness. It knows all things, from the sense of ego to the body itself. It is the knower of pleasure and pain and of the [ 62] sense-objects. It knows everything objectivelyjust as a man knows the objective existence of a jar.

This is the Atman. the Supreme Being, the ancient. It never ceases to experience infinite joy. It is always the same. It is consciousness itself. The organs and vital energies function under its command. Here, within this body, in the pure mind, in the secret chamber of intelligence. in the infinite universe within the heart, the Atman shines in iu captivating splendour. like a noonday sun. By its light, the universe is revealed

It is the knower of the activities of the mind and of the individual man. It is the witness of all the actions of the body, the sense-organs and the vital energy. It seems to be identified with all these, just as fire appears identified with an iron ball. But it neither acts nor is subject to the slightest change.

The Atman is birthless and deathless. It neither grows nor decays. It is unchangeable, eternal. It does not dissolve when the body dissolves. Does the ether cease to exist when the jar that enclosed it is broken?

The Atman is distinct from Maya, the primal cause, and from her effect, the universe. The nature of the Atman is pure consciousness. The Atman reveals this entire universe of mind and' matter. It cannot be defined. In and through the various states of consciousness-the waking. the dreaming and the sleeping-it maintains our unbroken awareness of identity. It manifests itself as the witness of the intelligence.

Water by the River

On 30.6.2023 at 7:47 PM, Javfly33 said:

So much darkness in this forum unfortunately. I will be leaving this place soon if people don't start to open their hearts more and actually purify themselves. 

Although it can appear tragic if some beings flunk some classes or are being led down the primerose path and have to repeat class.... the casting out of a Universe/Lila exactly as it is (including this forum) wouldn't happen if Spirit wouldn't want it.

Everything is exactly as it should be. Yet everything evolves, growing in complexity and evolution, searching for a home it never left.

A good drama needs light and dark, good and evil, night and day. Polarities and Duality need to exist for a Lila even getting started.

In the long run, love and the path back home always wins. Because True Nature is True Nature, and Lila/ignorance only appear to be real. They are not. Every appearance is temporary.

So I would appreciate you staying here, continuing and telling of your own unique path, which sounds quite interesting. There will always be darkness ignorance. Every being starts at square one, climbs the ladder as fast as possible to the point where it last stopped, and then continues. It is not a sin of the acorn that its not yet an oak.

Water by the River

25 minutes ago, Water by the River said:

It is not a sin of the acorn that its not yet an oak.

?Realizing this, how can there be judgment? Regardless of the tree's stage of growth, we are all the same light that sustains it.

1 hour ago, Water by the River said:

Jester's privilege is the ability and right of a jester to talk and mock freely without being punished.

Can you do me a favor? Go back in time and tell that to my third grade school teacher, heh.

1 hour ago, Water by the River said:

Yet, you are working quite earnest on your own demise by self-transcedence...

Ah, I'm really just putting on a show... like everyone else. The only difference  between the Joker and all other people is that the Joker knows that he is a performance artist aka. professional bullsh!tter. (Don't tell Alan Watts that I am stealing all of his best lines, lol.)

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

2 hours ago, Water by the River said:

Where do you get these examples from?

from a documentary about the African savannah that I watched for a while today, where all the animals were happy and helped each other . Also from Assyrian torture (lovely people), they put the guy on a dead horse, then sewed it up leaving the head outside, and waited for it to fill with insects and slowly devour the guy. There was a person in charge of forcing him to drink water, so that he would last longer alive. 

2 hours ago, Water by the River said:

An Infinity of Infinities (Cantor) means: Even if Reality keeps exploring new adventures/realms/dreams forever, it doesn't need to imagine all crap

Well, the thing that's very difficult to understand is that for reality there is not crap. we as humans are pure bias. even if we try very hard, we are still bias. good karma, bad karma, etc. for reality seems that there is only existence. That thing about the horse is perfect for reality. 

@Water by the River Sharing a cosmology is nothing compared to being grounded on personal experience. Be honest.

Edited by UnbornTao

On 29/06/2023 at 10:34 PM, Javfly33 said:

Yes.

This is compulsion, survival, animalistic conditioning. 

You want to embrace living Life as an animal, you are free to do that.

But the human system is precisely unique because it has built in tools and Intelligence to go beyond the compulsions you are talking about.

@Someone here Overall, yes, it is possible to feel Blissful 24/7, but it depends on how serious you are about it.

Also, as others have said, you probably will want to explore other states of being apart from being blissful, so that 24/7 probably wouldn't be 100%.

For example, you will have to lose a bit of that sweet Blissfulness when you are driving or operating machinery, just to give you an example.

Or maybe when giving a talk where you have to put some emotion into It.

The important thing (in My opinion) is that you come to a certain profound understanding of how your body works so you can trigger that Blissfulness when you want. 

+1

9 hours ago, Moksha said:

Existence is everything, and excludes nothing. Easy enough to conceptually comprehend. People are born into the cosmos, and lose themselves within it, as if they and it were absolutely real.

What the mind will never understand, and can only be directly realized, is that the unveiled absolute is beyond everything and nothing, form and formlessness, existence and non-existence.

the absolute is beyond every duality

(and non-duality of course since duality, non-duality is the final duality)

5 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

the absolute is beyond every duality

(and non-duality of course since duality, non-duality is the final duality)

and the beginning duality 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

6 hours ago, UnbornTao said:

@Water by the River Be honest. Sharing a cosmology means nothing as opposed to being grounded on personal experience.

It is my personal experience. I can do the Eckhart Tolle thing and sit for hours on a park bench, with bliss flowing through my being by cutting off the self-contraction and resting in what is. Which I often do.

I was doubting that when it started (it started before all insights into the nature of being were fully in place), doubting it just like you. And then it didn't stop, didn't get broken, even by really heavy blows. It has established its own momentum and force and continued ripening. Then later what I really am got confirmed by certain states/realizations beyond any possible doubt.

If my character tries to do its old thing of grasping certain experiences (or avoiding others) and suffering while doing so, there is literally the choice to believe it or rest in Awakened Awareness (which brings its own bliss, and more that the sought for experience), and it is spotted very fast.

Can my "character-thing" be improved? For sure it can. It has a long hang-over of self-contraction. But its ability to really reestablish the self-contraction (which blocks the flow of bliss/openness of Awakened Awareness states) with real belief in it and on an ongoing basis  is structurally gone.

Well, I am not going to convince you just by writing. But not writing it is also not an option. Ken Wilber once wrote that the obligation one has if one sees is to tell, or else the soul gets very sick. I would have no problem leaving the forum behind. Although I enjoy writing, I got many nice things to besides, and wouldn't miss it. But it would be the wrong thing to do.

So, I kindly ask you to be at least agnostic to what I write. Be also honest why you wrote "be honest". I have the feeling there is something mildly annoying you in my writing. 

I can only invite you to try the path I walked, and described in many posts (Mahamudra/Dzogchen, mainly Pointing out the Great Way),  or any other path, and see for yourself. There is a risk of establishing self-limiting beliefs when there is too much doubt in the reachability of the fruits of the path. Literally every tradition confirms this as the potential of every sentient being.

I will continue posting mainly these old texts (because they show the universality of these realizations over the centuries). Sometimes telling about "ones own" experience is ok, but if one does it all the time, it can easily become self-importance boosting, or can come across as such.

Bon voyage

Water by the River 

@Water by the River I’d say you’re selling saltwater by the river now ;)