LSD-Rumi

I drank alcohol for the first time

52 posts in this topic

I bought half a liter of Vodka, and drank half of it maybe and WTF is that? It smells and tastes like handsanitizer and the effects are so weak. Why do people drink this shit?

If you thought that half a bottle of Vodka is weak, you have an hell of a body, my dude.

Edited by Israfil

I haven't really had alcohol since I was a teenager, but I remember liking Vodka a lot and finding it the only tolerable hard liquor. It's an acquired taste for sure. I like the smooth, minty vapor it gives to your mouth after a shot.

hrhrhtewgfegege

1 hour ago, Israfil said:

If you thought that half a bottle of Vodka is weak, you have an hell of a body, my dude.

I am only 75 kg, lol. 

6 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

I am only 75 kg, lol. 

I'm referring to alcohol tolerance, not weight. Most people would feel a slight dizziness from it. Some people would be straight drunk. You saying that you didn't feel a thing is rare.

@Israfil I only felt sleepy and a bit dizzy, no buzz, no disinhibition, no euphoria.

On 6/21/2023 at 5:37 PM, Israfil said:

I'm referring to alcohol tolerance, not weight. Most people would feel a slight dizziness from it. Some people would be straight drunk. You saying that you didn't feel a thing is rare.

He might be neurodiverse. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

On 6/21/2023 at 4:10 PM, LSD-Rumi said:

I bought half a liter of Vodka, and drank half of it maybe and WTF is that? It smells and tastes like handsanitizer and the effects are so weak. Why do people drink this shit?

You drank half of it then complain about it. That's more insane than those who drank it and loved every minute of it.

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time.

54 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

You drank half of it then complain about it. That's more insane than those who drank it and loved every minute of it.

Really? Really? It's insane to stop something you don't like? :S

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

1 minute ago, Ajax said:

I'm not understanding. Are you saying its insane to keep drinking even tho you don't like to. 

Lol I am just messing with you ? I didn't say anything is insane. If I don't like something, I am sure as hell not going to choke down the whole damn thing. I also found it funny that you think drinking down a bottle and enjoying it is insane. ?

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

3 minutes ago, Ajax said:

Oh I get what you're saying. Didn't notice the question mark. I wasn't saying its insane to stop something you don't like. Some people drink because they like it, but it's insane to drink half of a bottle of something you don't like then criticize people who drink the same thing and like it. He said why do people drink this shit after he drowned himself in half a litre bottle. 

4 minutes ago, Ajax said:

Lol I am just messing with you ? I didn't say anything is insane. If I don't like something, I am sure as hell not going to choke down the whole damn thing. I also found it funny that you think drinking down a bottle and enjoying it is insane. ?

Humans are running around in a state of insanity anyway. Even myself. You're insane, I'm insane, we're all insane. If you deny this you're even more insane. ?

2 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Humans are running around in a state of insanity anyway. Even myself. You're insane, I'm insane, we're all insane. If you deny this you're even more insane. ?

Haha good one, I am going to memorize that quote a recite it in a crowded restaurant, just to provide entertainment. Dinner and a show, baby!

yes and it's good we agree that you are insane ?

1 minute ago, Ajax said:

Haha good one, I am going to memorize that quote a recite it in a crowded restaurant, just to provide entertainment. Dinner and a show, baby!

Doing that might land you in the psycho ward. They won't get the joke because they're insane.?

Vodka is a coarse alcohol without the slightest interest, it's terrible.
Take red wine, much better if the bottle is good.
In strong alcohol whiskey >>> vodka.
The rum is also very good but very strong, it is especially good in cocktails.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

Try some high quality single malt Scotch. Thank me later. B|

Why so serious?