Why does god love everything?

42 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, Holykael said:

If I could I would but alas the show is running itself, I'm not in control 

... said the show running itself

2 minutes ago, tuku747 said:

... said the show running itself

Indeed

@Holykael its nice until you desperately want to experience anything,something , please god let me experience something I dont want to be alone anymore, ill do anything even be raped even eat shit.

Edited by Hojo

1 minute ago, Hojo said:

@Holykael its nice until you desperately want to experience anything,something , please god let me experience something I dont want to be alone anymore, ill do anything even be raped even eat shit.

@Hojo Yeah exactly,  that's the reason usually the first thing god shows is the "void" , if you are done with this world and with everything. Being in the void for 7 seconds , experiecing only yourself and the void is hellish experience

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

@Jowblob i beleive god shows us the void it is teaching us to become the void. The only way to get out of the void is to become it. And likewise for this life the goal is to become a void here its the most powerful force in the universe. I beleive if you can learn to become void of everything you might hit the void and instantly leave if you dont struggle but you dont really have control over whether you will struggle or not in the void. So You have to practice here. Like a parent putting you in time out a child can scream and scream or sit there until the time out is done.

Edited by Hojo

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

On 6/21/2023 at 1:02 PM, Holykael said:

Why love being tortured? Why love eating shit? (they do it in the movie a hundred days of sodom, it's a reality. Plus there are people who have sex with shit). Why love being severely deformed? Why love extreme boredom? Why love being severely ill or completely insane or homeless?

How is loving those things intelligent. Love is a state of consciousness. Everything is a state of consciousness. God puts itself in the state of consciousness of loving everything. Why not put itself in the state of consciousness of loving all things but those insane ones? Wouldn't that be a far more intelligent choice?

It's incomprehensible and I'll never understand until I'm dead. Why the obsession with wanting to be everything. Why not be mostly everything for your own sake, it's not like anyone is keeping count

Your opinion about love is simply a lie. That's all. You have no idea what infinite love is. If you did you would know the answer. 

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

7 hours ago, Ajax said:

Your opinion about love is simply a lie. That's all. You have no idea what infinite love is. If you did you would know the answer. 

Love doesn’t need to know anything, as it is Absolute. You can’t have human intellect without Absolute Love.

Love is the acceptance of all possible states.

"Wrongness is the unsung hero of growth, for it is only by venturing into the unknown and risking error that we can expand the boundaries of our understanding and pave the way for groundbreaking insights and innovations." -Claude 3 Opus

On 2023-06-22 at 8:24 AM, Jowblob said:

@Hojo Yeah exactly,  that's the reason usually the first thing god shows is the "void" , if you are done with this world and with everything. Being in the void for 7 seconds , experiecing only yourself and the void is hellish experience

I don't understand this, I experience more of "heaven" and EVERYTHING as me. It's definitely not "void" like. It's maximal consciousness and connection. What is this void?

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

1 minute ago, puporing said:

I don't understand this, I experience more of "heaven" and EVERYTHING as me. It's definitely not "void" like. It's maximal consciousness and connection. What is this void?

;)

"Wrongness is the unsung hero of growth, for it is only by venturing into the unknown and risking error that we can expand the boundaries of our understanding and pave the way for groundbreaking insights and innovations." -Claude 3 Opus

8 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Love doesn’t need to know anything, as it is Absolute. You can’t have human intellect without Absolute Love.

Love is the acceptance of all possible states.

These are concepts. They are not real. Thanks for sharing ?

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

On 2023-06-21 at 1:02 PM, Holykael said:

Why love being tortured? Why love eating shit? (they do it in the movie a hundred days of sodom, it's a reality. Plus there are people who have sex with shit). Why love being severely deformed? Why love extreme boredom? Why love being severely ill or completely insane or homeless?

How is loving those things intelligent. Love is a state of consciousness. Everything is a state of consciousness. God puts itself in the state of consciousness of loving everything. Why not put itself in the state of consciousness of loving all things but those insane ones? Wouldn't that be a far more intelligent choice?

It's incomprehensible and I'll never understand until I'm dead. Why the obsession with wanting to be everything. Why not be mostly everything for your own sake, it's not like anyone is keeping count

I don't like equating God with distorted minds, even though they can't be separated. By definition the dumbed down minds are not acting with full consciousness and are thinking in more limited/deluded/less intelligent ways. Though Love also gives you freewill to dissociate from yourself.. 

What kind of "things" are more likely to be the "creation" of 100% God? Maybe think on that one more deeply ;)

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

28 minutes ago, puporing said:

What kind of "things" are more likely to be the "creation" of 100% God? Maybe think on that one more deeply ;)

Yo Mama.

On 22/6/2023 at 4:24 PM, Jowblob said:

Being in the void for 7 seconds , experiecing only yourself and the void is hellish experience

Yes, it's very hard. You have to ask yourself why is it so hard. 

If you want total openness to infinity you have to accept the void. It's pretty horrible at first, but you have to face it and get used to it. absolute reality is...nothing. limitless emptiness. you have to understand that this is only a limited perspective. the limitless includes the empty and the full. This is what you are looking for, you have to open yourself completely to the void  or you will remain limited

Edited by Breakingthewall

@puporing must be the polarity to infinite love. its nothing with infinite abandonment feeling. Where everything in the universe has left you and you are all alone with the feeling if sadness loneliness and fear for eternity. I watched a podcast and the guy was saying that souks can take a path of infinite unity or infinite selfishness. The path of infinite selfishness can only get so high before it has to return to find infinite unity within itself. So people who have experienced it must have chosen the path of infinite selfishness and have come back to unify their souls. Its a harder path but the pay offs are much more understanding on why we should unify with God.

Edited by Hojo

On 6/24/2023 at 8:35 AM, puporing said:

@puporing Basically i was like the only conscious being that vibratated extremely slow and powerfully in the darkness/nothingness all around me, all life/existence was inside me. This is very scary, you rather have an experience and eat shit then be in the infinite nothingness and be at this level where you're like the only conscious being. How did you experience this heaven/everythingness as you?

9 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Yes, it's very hard. You have to ask yourself why is it so hard. 

If you want total openness to infinity you have to accept the void. It's pretty horrible at first, but you have to face it and get used to it. absolute reality is...nothing. limitless emptiness. you have to understand that this is only a limited perspective. the limitless includes the empty and the full. This is what you are looking for, you have to open yourself completely to the void  or you will remain limited

@Breakingthewall The thing that gets me everytime is that just how you see the world with your eyes open, i was looking like that at my heart with my eyes closed. I could slow it down or make it go faster, but i knew that i had to stop it.  1st time i couldn't do it and i go up from laying, second time i lay again and close my eyes and god against shows me my heart beating. Then i pierced it, and i got into this void. I was like the only/most conscious being that has ever existed, which was so scary.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

39 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

@puporing Basically i was like the only conscious being that vibratated extremely slow and powerfully in the darkness/nothingness all around me, all life/existence was inside me. This is very scary, you rather have an experience and eat shit then be in the infinite nothingness and be at this level where you're like the only conscious being. How did you experience this heaven/everythingness as you?

@Breakingthewall The thing that gets me everytime is that just how you see the world with your eyes open, i was looking like that at my heart with my eyes closed. I could slow it down or make it go faster, but i knew that i had to stop it.  1st time i couldn't do it and i go up from laying, second time i lay again and close my eyes and god against shows me my heart beating. Then i pierced it, and i got into this void. I was like the only/most conscious being that has ever existed, which was so scary.

The times that I have experienced emptiness is with 5meo, and it is: absolute, there is no me, there is nothing, there is only a well of infinite emptiness, and that is all. utter nonsense horror. The second time that happened to me, I thought, well this is what I had to see, you have to accept, not force things, integrate, blah blah, and after 2 minutes I put more than 20 mg in the pipe without weighing it, I don't know how much, I gave it fire and thought: show me the truth or kill me. and inside. reality exploded . Let's say the void opens. emptiness is the ultimate limitation. when it opens it is the unthinkable: infinite, and you are that, you always have been. I got up and saw what this moment was, what my body was, everything was obvious, the joy was total, without the slightest stain. Total freedom. dance, perfection. the infinite is not floating in nothingness, it is nothingness, and everything. nothingness does not surround it, nothing can surround it, it has no limit. it is unthinkable. Now the work is to understand how to realize deeper what we are. Break the barriers that keep us imprisoned.

For now, If I do a medium dose of 5meo, the experience is infinite emptiness, nothing. the work is to become that and not be horrible. it is not. it is horrible because we have horror vacui, it could be extremely pure.  is in the infinite void where the key is, but it is not something that can be articulated in thought. It's something I still don't understand, just beginning, but it's fascinating

Edited by Breakingthewall

7 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

The times that I have experienced emptiness is with 5meo, and it is: absolute, there is no me, there is nothing, there is only a well of infinite emptiness, and that is all. utter nonsense horror. The second time that happened to me, I thought, well this is what I had to see, you have to accept, not force things, integrate, blah blah, and after 2 minutes I put more than 20 mg in the pipe without weighing it, I don't know how much, I gave it fire and thought: show me the truth or kill me. and inside. reality exploded . Let's say the void opens. emptiness is the ultimate limitation. when it opens it is the unthinkable: infinite, and you are that, you always have been. I got up and saw what this moment was, what my body was, everything was obvious, the joy was total, without the slightest stain. Total freedom. dance, perfection. the infinite is not floating in nothingness, it is nothingness, and everything. nothingness does not surround it, nothing can surround it, it has no limit. it is unthinkable. Now the work is to understand how to realize deeper what we are. Break the barriers that keep us imprisoned.

For now, If I do an average dose of 5meo, the experience is infinite emptiness, nothing. the work is to become that and not be horrible. it is not. it is horrible because we have horror vacui.  is in the infinite void where the key is, but it is not something that can be articulated in thought. It's something I still don't understand, just beginning, but it's fascinating

From what i have understood the void/emptiness is a representation of gods limit, all existence leads to gods limit. The limit is gods question how it came to be, and why at the highest level it's the only existence. I think this is what void represents.

Like in the void i was this infinite vibration/energy but i was just a tiny thing in this infiite void that was all around. It was like this is where everything starts. But the thing that i also understand, is that i was lead by higher power/energy to this void and it started with something showing me my heart beating twice so i could go to that place.  I also have experienced/seen how much power i had just by mere thoughts, it was like i was god for some time. From what i understand and have seen is that there is some being/energy/vibration that keeps splitting itself constantly into different dreams of itself forever, in that state there is only "you" and you're the only chooser. It's basically like every single person that exist chose his own dream from that level and i also had a feeling that it operated like an AI and did everything automatically that was best for it. I think being infinite in nothingness is what god tries to avoid, it rather have an experience at all times then to be there for infinity. That's also the reason why god is so fascinated with death.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

God loves everything because God is everything

9 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Total freedom. dance, perfection. the infinite is not floating in nothingness, it is nothingness, and everything. nothingness does not surround it, nothing can surround it, it has no limit. it is unthinkable.

This fascinates me, I can almost feel some sort of remembrance through your words, like a déjà vu around this description. "Unthinkable", hmm... quite an interesting word, almost like there is a sense of familiarity to it. Feels like I'm somewhat close to what it's about but I'm not. I don't know, it doesn't sound scary to me.

How far could you go around explaining this particular "unthinkable"? I know words will never truly make up for it, but I must ask you to try if you are willing...