Schizophonia

What is self-love ? really do not understand.

17 posts in this topic

I've talked about it with a few people here but it still sounds like Chinese.

Eventually I can judge the state of my relations with the universe, such as my relations with others, my physique etc and, occasionally, ruminate/be proud according to.
But it stops there, I don't understand how we can love ourselves or hate ourselves.
I mean, do you look at yourself in third person or something ?

Help me.

Edited by Schizophonia

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

When you are able to confidently shove pure 5-MeO up your rectum and not back down at the obstruction of fecal matter… that’s when you know you truly love yourself :x

Just love of reality and life.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

Just love of reality and life.

And what is mature love? 

You should seek to transcend the limitations of the ego and the mind in order to experience a sense of unity with the universe or ultimate reality. You can do meditation,sef inquiry and contemplating for that. To recognize the underlying oneness that is believed to exist beyond the realm of dualistic perception.

55 minutes ago, Enlightement said:

And what is mature love? 

;)

when you remove all evaluation, comparison, projection ,from the present moment, pure love remains. it's hard to see this because we live in a world of survival interconnected with other people, and our survival depends on others. we need to be accepted, stand out, all that makes our reality far from love and more like being surrounded by enemies sons of bitches who need to be deceived to get what we want. everyone, and we too, are contaminated by lies, and love is buried deep enough

You are everything so love everything you come in contact with as it is your dream. You probably don't have to love things just don't fear them and in return you will love them cause its the opposite. The purpose is to stop having other control you. If you love reality the way it is no one can control your thoughts and actions and you become sovereign. The entire reality is people trying to get you to do things you don't want to do and normally would feel guilt shame for not doing things you think you should be doing cause people told you its important when its not. This will bring your vibration down. But if you just love everything that happens you can tell them to fuck off and raise your vibration. Because everything you do is perfect metaphysically and metaphysics comes before physics.

Edited by Hojo

So, i guess i "love myself" :)

1 minute ago, Sidra khan said:

You guess!!!! ? okay ?

mhhh :ph34r:

2 hours ago, Sidra khan said:

I appreciate the time you took to create this deep, insightful, sensational and thoughtful response.  

Love you too.

It is just loving your creation. It is synonymous with loving god because you are made in the image of god. 

You are not made in the image of God. YOU ARE GOD!

GOD has no image. GOD is YOU.

Edited by Leo Gura

10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You are not made in the image of God. YOU ARE GOD!

GOD has no image. GOD is YOU.

@Leo Gura why is your course taking so long? Will it be an advanced course regarding god/consciousness and will it contain information most people don't know? Can you give a quick summary

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

@Schizophonia

IMHO, "Love" is the capacity to appreciate something - be it separate phenomena or life as a whole; the more you grow, the more you come to appreciate new aspects, intricacies, connections, beauty; as well as appreciate things you previously didn't  - and to do so to an ever greater degree of depth, which probably doesn't have any upper limit. On a bad day, you just drink your cup of tea mechanically, without any enjoyment; on a good day - you enjoy it a whole lot; a tea sommelier is probably capable of even more subtle degrees of enjoyment; Leo on the peak of his trip - even more so; a saint - even more... and on and on it goes. As for the "Self-" part, it's probably to do with the fact that nothing else exists; in which case the "Self-Love" is simply a more metaphysical spin on [just] "Love". To summarize, it's learning to enjoy and make the most of what reality has to offer: it's an "all you can eat buffet" here - so it's up to you how much of it you are capable to process.

As for the popular counter-examples like war, torture and rape - the point is not in "enjoying" them, but precisely appreciating them for what they are, how they came about, what's their place in the grand scheme of things, and how exquisitely balanced the whole setup is. Which is a step in the direction of realizing "how God allows such horrors if it's, supposedly, pure Love?" Something like that.

Edited by WeCome1

Reach a state where you wake up and cry that you love life and God will feel it and you will be rewarded. That is gratitude and God loves gratitude. Your life is like a thought in gods head. We have them coming and passing in ours but its only 1 second and its gone. To God thoughts are lifetimes and it needs to know if it wants to keep you around or not to think about again. To dream and realize you are the dreamer lets your true identity come through. Imagine a yogi sitting on a rock so in control of its body that it can analyze everyone of its neurons and inspect them if the yogi sees itself in the neuron than it its truly god.

Edited by Hojo

12 hours ago, Jowblob said:

@Leo Gura why is your course taking so long? Will it be an advanced course regarding god/consciousness and will it contain information most people don't know? Can you give a quick summary

Because I am also doing other things.

Yes, it will be the most advanced thing I've seen.

Yes, information nobody knows.

On 6/18/2023 at 1:30 AM, michaelcycle00 said:

When you are able to confidently shove pure 5-MeO up your rectum and not back down at the obstruction of fecal matter… that’s when you know you truly love yourself :x

Now that’s a shit post right there. ;)

“Every sunrise is an invitation to brighten the world with your own unique light.“ - ChatGPT