Holykael

Leo ran out of things to say about god

34 posts in this topic

Lmao. We are just getting started ;)

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

He's probably just busy hitting the vape pen hard in order to get more insights, but yes, there's not much more to say... at least regarding practical things. 

3 minutes ago, michaelcycle00 said:

He's probably just busy hitting the vape pen hard in order to get more insights,

Then you realize you were the vape pen the whole time,

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

11 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Then you realize you were the vape pen the whole time,

Just drop it.  

1 minute ago, michaelcycle00 said:

Just drop it.  

When dropping is eternal floating 

How foolish.

I have barely begun to speak.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Altruism Speaks!

45 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

How foolish.

I have barely begun to speak.

I'd like to see that, if you can come up with more to say about god.

God is everyone of us and has multiple mental disorders. What else you need to know?

5 hours ago, Holykael said:

I'd like to see that, if you can come up with more to say about god.

3 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Is this about god? Maturity isn't about god. It's more human stuff which I'm not interested in.

9 hours ago, Holykael said:

It's more human stuff which I'm not interested in.

Come on….

Now I understand why you’re always blaming God and crying here on the forum.

Get your shit together and move on.

You need a therapist not more god content. This just proves how addicted you are to your suffering. If you actually wanted out of your current situation the maturity video would be prime content for you. You'll never understand god without maturing further as a human first anyways. Literally the very first thing leo talks about is taking responsibility vs blaming others. You do nothing but blame others. You take zero responsibility by definition and just keep repeating that you have no free will. If you do not go through the steps leo details in the maturity video, you will suffer for the rest of your life. Listening to more "god content" will not change anything.

Edited by thepixelmonk

10 hours ago, Holykael said:

Is this about god? Maturity isn't about god. It's more human stuff which I'm not interested in.

Maybe you feel offended by Leo as he has shown you things, that you really did not want to see.

There was a time where I felt offended by Leo, too. And it's only natural, really. He shows you Absolute Love, and you realize it, but then you don't get out of Life what you want. Because the first thing that happens after a premature god awakening is, that your mind wants to coopt everything. And what you want is not the best for you.

So I suggest you to take a pause from this path as it helped me a lot and just focus on mundane things as if nothing had happened.

And don't take this advice lighthearted, as things can get REAL UGLY. But at the end you have to decide.

But hang on this Journey of Life and have patience as there are WONDERFUL WONDERFUL things waiting for you to happen. Two years after my god awakening I got now a chance to make a song with a producer that costs 100.000 dollars per session for free, just because god loves me. But it requiered me to transform myself. A lot of transformation and I still have to transform myself a lot. That's how the universe works.

Edited by UnlovingGod

I agree with @Holykael, it has been mentioned too many times that he should stick to god/consciousness research. I didn't like his maturity video and i disagreed with too many things that i just stopped watching. He's probably ran out on things to say about god. Consciousness/GOd research is probably the most important work he can devote his life into but he instead chooses to make psychological videos about things in human behaviour/society that will always be there in human development.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

@Jowblob Sadly, you missed the part where he mentions Mature Love. 

It’s still all leading to transcending human conditioning :)

I don't blame "others" at all. I blame god because literally designed all of reality and my own downfall. Ultimately I'm blaming myself because I am god after all.

I'm doing my best with the hand I've been given but that literally doesn't matter because I'm not in control of my body. It does things on its own, I'm losing the doership

Edited by Holykael

1 minute ago, Holykael said:

I don't blame "others" at all. I blame god because literally designed all of reality and my own downfall. I'm doing my best with the hand I've been given but that literally doesn't matter because I'm not in control of my body. It does things on its own, I'm losing the doership

Have you lost all faith? I kinda have, I keep noticing the futility of everything. Makes no difference whether you're well or not, whether you're a good person or a bad person, etc. Like you, I'm ready for the worst because I don't have the will or the strength to expect or even just enjoy the best. And like every other situation, that is meaningless too. 

7 minutes ago, michaelcycle00 said:

Have you lost all faith? I kinda have, I keep noticing the futility of everything. Makes no difference whether you're well or not, whether you're a good person or a bad person, etc. Like you, I'm ready for the worst because I don't have the will or the strength to expect or even just enjoy the best. And like every other situation, that is meaningless too. 

13 minutes ago, Holykael said:

Yeah I'm living in meaninglessness and resentment of said meaninglessness. I still have some hope that things will take a turn for the best somehow, some faith that the designer of this wasn't just a stupid fucking bastard.