Javfly33

It's all a fucking Game: God can not die and we are inside our infinite Joke for ever

14 posts in this topic

All of your suffering, karma, or trauma, as you want to call it, that you have carry on through your whole fucking life, that you have built an identity around it... all of that has been a beautifully, perfect, immaculate, grandiose, Design of God for yourself.

A gift. A precious gift.

God imagines a perfectly twisted super complex and profound karma-trauma for an avatar so as the avatar lives a very entertaining story, a story about things that are not love, such as dark emotions, or abuse, or trauma, or etc.... all to finally realize one day those were actually also Love. 

It's all a tremendous JOKE and God is a brilliant screenwriter.

God fucking 100% deceived you. Or in other words, you deceived Yourself.

In the End it's all love, all light, all Innocence. Even rape or murder, or years and years of family abuse: they are all an Innocence Loving act from God. 

Edited by Javfly33

Enjoy! 

But I simply disagree. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

It is hard to see evil as love at the conventional level of reality though, but yeah, at the ultimate level all is the self, a reflection that is reflecting itself. And the divine is very weird. 

Edited by Vibroverse

3 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

@Javfly33 What do you think of BIG coincidences?:ph34r:

I say don't give them too much importance.  

3 hours ago, Vibroverse said:

It is hard to see evil as love at the conventional level of reality though, but yeah, at the ultimate level all is the self, a reflection that is reflecting itself. And the divine is very weird. 

You have the power to understand the function of evil, thus freeing yourself from eternal despair.

Ain’t nobody wants to face evil straight in the face, though, with the realization that the evil they hate is precisely them.

Fear not; spare yourself from worthlessness. Because no evil can destroy LOVE!

And YOU are LOVE! And MIND is INFINITELY INTELLIGENT!

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Oh wow I’m so entertained!

If that’s the case please show some mercy and slaughter me already God.

Edited by michaelcycle00

you don't have to be inside "a joke" or story forever though, you can also choose to be awake forever, if you choose that. This is 100% your choosing. Coz you have to decide to wake up or decide to dream, each time requires your decision. It's just that once you "put yourself asleep" it can be hard to wake up again.

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

58 minutes ago, michaelcycle00 said:

If that’s the case please show some mercy and slaughter me already God.

*laughters*… me already God!

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

6 hours ago, Someone here said:

Enjoy! 

But I simply disagree. 

Let me spend my entire life proving you wrong 

:P

Just now, Holykael said:

God is mentally ill

Nothing wrong with that!

Unless your relatives have it :S

5 hours ago, puporing said:

you don't have to be inside "a joke" or story forever though, you can also choose to be awake forever, if you choose that. This is 100% your choosing. Coz you have to decide to wake up or decide to dream, each time requires your decision. It's just that once you "put yourself asleep" it can be hard to wake up again.

That's very true @puporing