Husseinisdoingfine

Breaking News: Donald Trump has been indicted again

36 posts in this topic

He will also be indicted in Georgia soon.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Danioover9000 you talk like Biden is the legal system and has a say what happens and when. What is he, a senile puppet or some dark with lord running the show from behinds? Because I am getting  a little bit confused by too many incongruent narratives of anti-Biden folks.

@Girzo

2 hours ago, Girzo said:

@Danioover9000 you talk like Biden is the legal system and has a say what happens and when. What is he, a senile puppet or some dark with lord running the show from behinds? Because I am getting  a little bit confused by too many incongruent narratives of anti-Biden folks.

I'm basically saying, win in the voting phase than pull these manipulative tactics and charging him so he can't be a candidate for presidency, that's just whack IMO. Do the indictment thing when you clearly have lists of proofs to convict Trump and I'm for that too, but all I'm saying is the timing is sus AF, like you really can't handle the idea of another trump president that you have to charge with indictment right before he runs for office? Within congressional acts, sure, but again there's another better time for that because you need a solid case for someone powerful like that, see my point, understand where I'm coming from?

If all you of me is I'm a blind trump supporter, don't reply, agree to disagree. I've stated in the past Trump's a con artist, what trump supporter would say that?

@Danioover9000 I am not saying you are a Trump supporter, I am saying you are stretching what sitting president can do in such matters. Yes, president has a lot to say, but can’t pull such stuff out of thin air. You say it’s not early enough for such powerful figure. Others say that Trump has been free for too long l, precisely because he is a powerful figure. Somehow, somehow Trump had become a president years ago. America is crazy.

@Girzo

49 minutes ago, Girzo said:

@Danioover9000 I am not saying you are a Trump supporter, I am saying you are stretching what sitting president can do in such matters. Yes, president has a lot to say, but can’t pull such stuff out of thin air. You say it’s not early enough for such powerful figure. Others say that Trump has been free for too long l, precisely because he is a powerful figure. Somehow, somehow Trump had become a president years ago. America is crazy.

It's just weak behavior but okay, IMO at the end agree to disagree it's whatever.

It's fine to call me a trump supporter or right wing person or apparently trans not you @Girzo but those harassing me you guys know, I don't care anymore about these fascist trans labels you put me in, Said my piece so bye bye and to those harassing me nighty night.

Trump has been threatening the prosecutors with violent imagery: 

Threatening a prosecutor in office in any way is already supposed to be grounds for a serious arrest:

Edited by Hardkill

@Danioover9000 Even if they locked Mr Trump up the moment he left office wouldn't he still be in jail for the 2024 election? He should be put away for the rest of his life by now. Just saying. I believe he's facing two 3 yr sentences.

@Hardkill Did they fact check the bat thing as true? I heard that it was fake but nothing surprises me anymore.

Mr Trump golfs. Shouldn't he be holding a golf club?

2 minutes ago, ryandesreu said:

@Danioover9000 Even if they locked Mr Trump up the moment he left office wouldn't he still be in jail for the 2024 election? He should be put away for the rest of his life by now. Just saying. I believe he's facing two 3 yr sentences.

Well, according to the consensus of legal experts, given how long the trials will be for each of court cases that Trump will go through, followed by the appeal processes he will likely go through afterwards, and what have you, the final verdicts for each of those cases probably won't happen until 2025. Therefore, even if he were to go to prison, I wouldn't count on him being imprisoned until way after the 2024 general election is over.

3 minutes ago, ryandesreu said:

@Hardkill Did they fact check the bat thing as true? I heard that it was fake but nothing surprises me anymore.

Mr Trump golfs. Shouldn't he be holding a golf club?

According to this article from independent.co.uk, Trump said that the photo of him holding a baseball bat was real, but that he himself never put that photo next to the pic of DA Bragg. He claimed that his social media team put those two "unrelated" photos together. 

Here's more of his defense: 

“We put up a story that was very exculpatory, very good story from the standpoint of what we’re talking about,” Mr Trump said, referring to the link of an article that was shared with the photo.

“They put up a picture of me, and you know, where I was holding the baseball bat, it was at the White House.”

“Make America, Buy America. Because I did a lot of Buy America things and this is a company that makes baseball bats,” he said.

“Then they put next to that picture a picture of Alvin Bragg.”

“I didn’t do it, they did it,” the former president claimed. “I guess the people that do the paper or somebody put pictures together. But I was holding the baseball bat in order to promote ‘Made in America’.”

“What they did is, we posted the story, but they had a picture up that they then put a picture up or the picture was put up that nobody noticed to saw or that nobody thought was bad. These were two separate pictures,” he replied.

“They took that picture from the White House and they put it up and then they put a picture of Alvin Bragg up.”

“But you know how it was interpreted?” asked Hannity, to which Mr Trump pointed to the “fake news media” and Democrats.

Hannity then interjects and asks: “It wasn’t on your post on Truth social?”

“What they did is, we posted the story, but they had a picture up that they then put a picture up or the picture was put up that nobody noticed to saw or that nobody thought was bad. These were two separate pictures,” he replied.

“They took that picture from the White House and they put it up and then they put a picture of Alvin Bragg up.”

“But you know how it was interpreted?” asked Hannity, to which Mr Trump pointed to the “fake news media” and Democrats.

“Democrats are genius at a few things. They’re horrible at foreign relations. They are horrible at policy. They are horrible at everything,” he said. “But they’re good at a number of things though. Misinformation or disinformation, depending on your definition.”

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-photo-alvin-bragg-baseball-bat-b2309173.html

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Very cool insight on how progress is made via workarounds on perceived limitations. Now this is how you manipulate in a responsible way :ph34r::

How CNN broke the news from Trump’s arraignment despite a courtroom ban on electronics

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2023/06/13/media/cnn-trump-arraignment-reliable-sources/index.html

I think it's a bit of a joke. All presidents possess classified information after they leave office and we've never held any of them to this standard except Trump. They never even asked him to give it back, they just decided to go in for the kill because they don't like him, LOL. I am not a huge die hard Trump fan or anything, I just see the left becoming dangerous because they believe the ends justify the means. They are not playing the game fairly. They are like the religious right when I was growing up... an undeserved sense of moral and intellectual superiority that clouds their judgement as they are assimilated into their cult belief system.

Just another group of people who think their poop doesn't stink who happens to be the ones in power right now. Human nature being human nature.  In any case, Trump was the least likely candidate to win the election if he was nominated on the republican side in 2024, so the democrats just shoot themselves in the foot if someone else gets the nomination, say a Desantis/Noem ticket.

Edited by sholomar

6 hours ago, sholomar said:

I think it's a bit of a joke. All presidents possess classified information after they leave office and we've never held any of them to this standard except Trump. They never even asked him to give it back, they just decided to go in for the kill because they don't like him, LOL. I am not a huge die hard Trump fan or anything, I just see the left becoming dangerous because they believe the ends justify the means. They are not playing the game fairly. They are like the religious right when I was growing up... an undeserved sense of moral and intellectual superiority that clouds their judgement as they are assimilated into their cult belief system.

Just another group of people who think their poop doesn't stink who happens to be the ones in power right now. Human nature being human nature.  In any case, Trump was the least likely candidate to win the election if he was nominated on the republican side in 2024, so the democrats just shoot themselves in the foot if someone else gets the nomination, say a Desantis/Noem ticket.

dude, inform yourself and take time to listen to the actual indictment. These are very serious charges and they aren't unwarranted.

It's funny how easily he could have avoided this case by returning the classified documents the multiple times he was asked to before Mar a Lago was raided. Now it's done, the crime is commited and documented in a timeline, as well as his awereness of what he was holding at home was classified. There are multiple witnesses as well.

Ron Disanctimonious must be happy. Or we could call him the 13th apostle of Jesus Christ.

In any case, we can sit and enjoy the spectacle.