Ramanujan

How can i make some money

23 posts in this topic

this looks like a dumb question. i am thinking of going for a  9-5 governemtn job in india. there is no other option.  how else can i make some money. i am an indian. i dont wanna leave india. govenment job is the best option .

Start a niche blog and write SEO content and get the benjis from affiliate marketing,

• Make something of value.
  • Produce a piece of music with a melody that will raise your neck hair. 
  • Make a search engine like Google but without the censorship within the health industry.
  • Learn programming and be good at it.
  • Invest in stocks and hope they bring money  20 years from now.
  • Rob a bank.

There are many ways to make money now. Ultimately, you want to produce a product or service that is too good to ignore.

Figure out how you can get 100 000 people to give you 1$ - then you have 100 000$.

Edited by D2sage

2 hours ago, D2sage said:

Start a niche blog and write SEO content and get the benjis from affiliate marketing,

•  

Nope, that's not a great way..

@Ramanujan

Here's an interesting series I came across lately

other parts also exist

40 minutes ago, Mesopotamian said:

Nope, that's not a great way..

For you it might not be, but for others, it is an amazing and creative way.

Example 1

If you do market research, you will see the need for information on chihuahuas.

Solve the need = https://feralchihuahuas.com/

Google favors those sites because they will solve the search intent.

Example 2

If you do market research, you will see a need of information on PowerTools

Solve the need = PowerToolSuperCenter.com

This is basically what your videos are about. Nobody is going to give you money unless you solve a specific need, in this case; the need for information on chihuahuas and power tools.

Google favors site like those because they solve all the search intent the user have. They favor it because if your website solve the need, then the user is satisfied with Google and your site.

Edited by D2sage

Eventhough India is considered a poor country, there is a lot of wealthy people in India.

Find what weathly people are willing to pay for, learn that skill and profit.

Dude, you have internet. If you don't know how to make money while having access to the internet, you need to throw yourself away.

@Mesopotamian wow thanks. how is it going in iraq. do u find any means to move out to another country

1 hour ago, FourCrossedWands said:

Eventhough India is considered a poor country, there is a lot of wealthy people in India.

Find what weathly people are willing to pay for, learn that skill and profit.

India has 1.4 billion population. competition is cut throat.

1 hour ago, StarStruck said:

Dude, you have internet. If you don't know how to make money while having access to the internet, you need to throw yourself away.

well if u know any way , can u educate me?

5 minutes ago, Ramanujan said:

well if u know any way , can u educate me?

The only lesson you need is this: you need to provide value.

Even asking for help from somebody, you can't just ask, you need to provide value or pay him so he can coach you.

Just getting a paying job so save money is where it starts, so you actually have money to buy books or get coaching so you can get out of poverty.

Just now, StarStruck said:

The only lesson you need is this: you need to provide value.

Even asking for help from somebody, you can't just ask, you need to provide value or pay him so he can coach you.

Just getting a paying job so save money is where it starts, so you actually have money to buy books or get coaching so you can get out of poverty.

thanks a lot

2 hours ago, StarStruck said:

you need to throw yourself away

let's be a bit more compassionate with each other shall we :)

If you don't see how being an Indian vs how being a young American can make life more difficult and how opportunities are not equal then you need to pull your head out of the sand 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

If you like the government jobs in india then I'd say go for it. Sounds like it's your best option.

2 hours ago, Michael569 said:

let's be a bit more compassionate with each other shall we :)

If you don't see how being an Indian vs how being a young American can make life more difficult and how opportunities are not equal then you need to pull your head out of the sand 

Sometimes being compassionate is giving it straight instead of being too soft. 

15 hours ago, StarStruck said:

Sometimes being compassionate is giving it straight instead of being too soft. 

true, sometimes it is. Tho you can usually omit the taunting part such as "otherwise you may just throw yourself away" - that part has no motivational value other than depressing the OP a bit. Not everyone responds well to that level of sharpness. 

Edited by Michael569

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

2 hours ago, Michael569 said:

true, sometimes it is. Tho you can usually omit the taunting part such as "otherwise you may just throw yourself away" - that part has no motivational value other than depressing the OP a bit. Not everyone responds well to that level of sharpness. 

Good point.

21 hours ago, Ramanujan said:

@Mesopotamian wow thanks. how is it going in iraq. do u find any means to move out to another country

you're welcome dude :) not yet.. third world countries don't accept even migration easily.. but thanks for asking :)

@Mesopotamian well then good luck . something worse will soon come to iraq .  make it as quick as possible