Ramanujan

How can i make some money

23 posts in this topic

On 1/6/2023 at 1:50 PM, StarStruck said:

Dude, you have internet. If you don't know how to make money while having access to the internet, you need to throw yourself away.

On 1/6/2023 at 3:16 PM, StarStruck said:

The only lesson you need is this: you need to provide value.

Even asking for help from somebody, you can't just ask, you need to provide value or pay him so he can coach you.

Just getting a paying job so save money is where it starts, so you actually have money to buy books or get coaching so you can get out of poverty.

Can you give examples?

I don´t see that as something practical. You can create an actualized.org a hustle university or be a powerlifiting coach online but these are a few excepctions, I don´t see how most skills can be marketable on the internet.

For example, my "life purpose" is philosophy, I am almost expert in several fields of philosophy  and I don´t see how I can get money from it outside academics unless I produce best sellers books which is almost impossible in this field.

7 hours ago, RedLine said:

For example, my "life purpose" is philosophy, I am almost expert in several fields of philosophy  and I don´t see how I can get money from it outside academics unless I produce best sellers books which is almost impossible in this field.

figure out a way to dump it down to the masses. figure out a way to sell it to noobies . there must be some way to sell it to normies

the way i understand, the secret to making money is to dump it down for the masses