funkychunkymonkey

any other infj's??? :D

56 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, Moksha said:

Strength: Spirituality as the natural state.

I felt that already 

1 minute ago, funkychunkymonkey said:

@Sidra khan lol try telling me i cant take a day off from work, ill do it anyways xD 

Do it do it, you are allowed to do anything, after all you are God 🙏

23 minutes ago, funkychunkymonkey said:

@Schizophonia blast! you foiled my plans! xD 

I'm going to form my own ESTJ gang, man.
You are not ready :ph34r:

Edited by Schizophonia

Guardian of the truth.

3 hours ago, Moksha said:

Weakness: Self-judgment, which has been my deepest source of suffering.

@Moksha i can relate. have you found ways to overcome this? 

Edited by Judy2

@Judy2 i found for myself, accepting my "bad sides" really questioning why i call them that (like my stutter) if u can connect dots see where the trauma came from (if its from trauma) then understanding will almost turn into compassion and you will love and accept yourself (this is what happened to me) i hope this helps :)

@funkychunkymonkey thank you.

the problem is i know all these things, but then i have a hard time actually feeling this way about myself.

2 hours ago, Judy2 said:

@Moksha i can relate. have you found ways to overcome this? 

It's been a journey for sure. Seeing through the lies of my religious beliefs was helpful early on. It liberated me from the shackles of indoctrination, but not from self-judgment.

I've always had a deep intrinsic desire to align my life with truth. The ego is so insidious that it perverts even a pure desire like this into perpetual shame, in the pursuit of perfection.

It took decades of suffering before I finally realized that my desire to be good wasn't doing any good. I had to be prostrated by own karma of continuous anxiety, OCD, guilt, depression, and seeing how my suffering was causing those I love to suffer, before I was finally ready to surrender.

If only I had surrendered sooner, but better late than never.

@funkychunkymonkey I stutter as well. Just one in a trail of easter eggs that I hid within this character's life, as a pointer to deepening awareness.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

9 hours ago, Moksha said:

continuous anxiety, OCD, guilt, depression

i am not 100% sure how accurate this is, but i heard that these conditions are generally more common in infjs?

9 hours ago, Moksha said:

can you perhaps describe how this went about? for example, what exactly did you surrender to? our inherent "imperfection"?

i'm aware that i'm asking some very basic questions but it might still be helpful to hear how you would describe this, from your unique point of view:)

10 hours ago, Moksha said:

It's been a journey for sure. Seeing through the lies of my religious beliefs was helpful early on. It liberated me from the shackles of indoctrination, but not from self-judgment.

I've always had a deep intrinsic desire to align my life with truth. The ego is so insidious that it perverts even a pure desire like this into perpetual shame, in the pursuit of perfection.

It took decades of suffering before I finally realized that my desire to be good wasn't doing any good. I had to be prostrated by own karma of continuous anxiety, OCD, guilt, depression, and seeing how my suffering was causing those I love to suffer, before I was finally ready to surrender.

@funkychunkymonkey I stutter as well. Just one in a trail of easter eggs that I hid within this character's life, as a pointer to deepening awareness.

How could religious dogmas free you from indoctrination? How could it be possible that your life is not in line with the "truth"? At first glance, this looks like a paradox.
I think you're bothering too much. :ph34r:

Incidentally your symptoms look like under methylation 

common-symptoms-undermethylation-800x533.png

Guardian of the truth.

My results 2023

IMG_0687.jpeg

My profile pic was made using the AI 

13 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

My results 2023

IMG_0687.jpeg

Interesting 🤔👌