Razard86

One Last Pointer to Absolute Solipsism

97 posts in this topic

When someone tells you that YOU ARE MUSIC!!! You understand that music is NOT an OTHER!!! You totally understand that!!! There isn't an existential crisis when we use that example.

So here we go....notice that the music is JUST AN APPEARANCE!!! Now baby steps here....understand that those OTHERS are NO DIFFERENT than music!!! So if you can understand that MUSIC cannot be OTHER, then the humans who are ALSO AN APPEARANCE cannot be OTHER.

If I told you, that you were in a void and music was just an appearance in the void and there was never an OTHER music than you. You wouldn't object!!!! So now let's make that switch with MUSIC and say Other people. 

THERE YA GO!!!! ITS THE SAME THING!! So there are NO OTHER PEOPLE, THERE NEVER WAS!!! They are the same thing that the music being referred to is in my example!!! They are NO MORE REAL than the music you listen too!!! They NEVER HAVE BEEN!!!!

This is DIRECT as ALL HELL!!! Stop your bullshit, you bullshitters!!! When you deny the truth, you deny YOUR SELF!!! Learn to love your got damn self!! SHEEZ!!!

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

I think most people would object to "You are music".

36 minutes ago, Swarnim said:

I think most people would object to "You are music".

Because they are LIARS, you are everything. I can use light in this example. Notice they object because they want TO DISTRACT from what is being communicated here. Again...it is willful denial of the truth. 

To sleep= Denial of Truth

To awaken= Acceptance of Truth

If you have not fully awakened its because you refuse to accept what you are.

People who have not been exposed to Spiritual Teachings have an excuse.

But the moment you are on the Spiritual Path and have been illuminated by the teachings, your lack of awakening is COMPLETELY ON YOU!!! If you are dishonest, and cannot accept the truth of what you are...YOU WILL NEVER AWAKEN.

Spiritual people who refuse to awaken are bigger hypocrites than people who have never been exposed to the truth. You have no idea how much you are blessed to even have the opportunity to actually know the truth, and you squander it.

I will be leaving this forum soon, I see why people leave here because majority of you love bullshit more than truth. Only a few can accept the truth and I really cannot even understand why. So it's fine I will just accept that many of you will chase your tail for the rest of your life.

It's like you are in school trying to pass the final exam and I literally give you the answer and you deny it and fail the exam repeatedly and keep wondering what the answer is even though I literally already passed the final. I keep telling you the answer and then I even tell you how to study for the answer and find it yourself and you resist both yet keep wondering how to pass.

Eventually I have to just be okay with the fact that you DO NOT WANT TO PASS so that's what I will do. I will accept that majority of people in Spirituality are lying about their desire to awaken and are just completely wasting your time. They are too full of fear and lack of self-love because they lived a life of loving lies over truth and are unskillful in the way of truth. I guess discernment is a rarer skill than I previously thought. It is probably the rarest skill on the planet. 

You know what it makes sense actually. Discernment is the highest expression of Self-Love and that is why it is the rarest skill ever.

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

32 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

I will be leaving this forum soon

Promise?9_9

51 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Because they are LIARS, you are everything. I can use light in this example. Notice they object because they want TO DISTRACT from what is being communicated here. Again...it is willful denial of the truth. 

To sleep= Denial of Truth

If you have not fully awakened its because you refuse to accept what you are.

People who have not been exposed to Spiritual Teachings have an excuse.

But the moment you are on the Spiritual Path and have been illuminated by the teachings, your lack of awakening is COMPLETELY ON YOU!!! If you are dishonest, and cannot accept the truth of what you are...YOU WILL NEVER AWAKEN.

Spiritual people who refuse to awaken are bigger hypocrites than people who have never been exposed to the truth. You have no idea how much you are blessed to even have the opportunity to actually know the truth, and you squander it.

I will be leaving this forum soon, I see why people leave here because majority of you love bullshit more than truth. Only a few can accept the truth and I really cannot even understand why. So it's fine I will just accept that many of you will chase your tail for the rest of your life.

It's like you are in school trying to pass the final exam and I literally give you the answer and you deny it and fail the exam repeatedly and keep wondering what the answer is even though I literally already passed the final. I keep telling you the answer and then I even tell you how to study for the answer and find it yourself and you resist both yet keep wondering how to pass.

Eventually I have to just be okay with the fact that you DO NOT WANT TO PASS so that's what I will do. I will accept that majority of people in Spirituality are lying about their desire to awaken and are just completely wasting your time. They are too full of fear and lack of self-love because they lived a life of loving lies over truth and are unskillful in the way of truth. I guess discernment is a rarer skill than I previously thought. It is probably the rarest skill on the planet. 

You know what it makes sense actually. Discernment is the highest expression of Self-Love and that is why it is the rarest skill ever.

@Razard86 I need you to reply to what I am gonna say here. I need you to read this.

Understanding the final answer requires understanding of many, many smaller concepts. Another way to look at is, to get the final answer one needs to first unlock all the locks that prevent you from understanding the final answer. People have different amount of locks, with various degrees of difficulty to open for each lock. To awaken someone, you need to pick these locks, only then the person can understand. This is what Leo does with his entire Youtube channel. You need to be patient and realize this. Leaving the forum because 'people don't want to understand' is stupid. That's like bursting into a 4th grade classroom, trying to explain calculus, and when no one understands (and kids mess around because they don't see the value in calculus), you say they don't want to understand and leave the classroom. The reason I pointed out in my reply earlier that most people won't understand "You are music" is because them objecting to that makes your entire argument fall flat for them. You assume either too highly of the readers, or too wrongly. You should care more about the efficiency of your argument if you really care about awakening others. People misunderstand, judge, not even read your whole post, stuff like that... they come in with made up minds, they are not open, they fuck around. But you have to take responsibility for that. Don't blame it on the reader for not wanting to understand. If you don't care about awakening others because it's too hard then there's no need to develop this skill. But if you want to develop this skill then you have to take responsibility for all of that. Obviously there's truth to what you say, but you are not taking responsibility. I too get annoyed, when I write a massive post and people reply without even reading half of it, missing the point completely, and nitpicking on something ignoring the entire context behind it. But that's just people. That doesn't mean I have nothing to learn from trying to teach these people. You always seem to post here with the energy "I KNOW EVERYTHING, I HAVE NOTHING TO LEARN FROM YOU BUT YOU HAVE EVERYTHING TO LEARN FROM ME. IF YOU OBJECT TO ME YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY WRONG OR MISUNDERSTAND." Look man, I am sure that's not how you actually operate, but you can't get through people with that kind of an energy. You may think you have the energy of cutting through bullshit but you just come off as arrogant, not someone who cuts through bullshit. The "coming off as arrogant" is your responsibility, don't say "well it's because I am showing people their bullshit". You can show people their bullshit without coming off as arrogant. You can seem energetic without coming off as arrogant. You can cut through bullshit effectively without coming off as arrogant. It's possible and you won't reach their if you keep blaming the readers.

Edited by Swarnim

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

"To sleep= Denial of Truth

If you have not fully awakened its because you refuse to accept what you are."

"Only a few can accept the truth and I really cannot even understand why"

To awaken is definitely not just the "acceptance of  Truth" (a concept), as you literally write in the quote above.

Awakening is a change in state, for example the visual field getting nondual and infinite, and the "externalness" and "solidity" is replaced with unity and mere appearance.

• Along with this unmistakenable state-change there is a change in brainwaves, for example more gamma-activity.
  • And its a change in self-identity, towards the "subject" becoming more empty/nothing/transcending.
  • If one changes these states (for example nondual) often and long enough, these states tend to get permanent (transformation), supported by a more empty self-identity, until at one point one is both Nothing/Nothingness, and everything, the infinite nondual field.

But what Awakening definitely not is: Just a change in the way of thinking, just a  change in the way which concepts are used, and promoting these concepts (for example Solipsism) in an agressive way, and declaring awakening is just believing/accepting these concepts/ an "acceptance" of truth.

• That is what you are doing, and selling/promoting. Or where is your call to actually do the work, practice and meditate, and really transcend the separate self? Not just a call for different thinking and concepts (Solipsism,...), but an actual practice to induce these awakened states?
  • Most of what I see you doing is promoting certain conceptual concepts/ideas/worldviews (mainly circling solipsictic concepts/worldviews), and harshly attacking anybody who has different concepts/worldviews.
    • How is that different from what all other "nonspiritual" people are doing anyways? Defending their conceptual world-views, and attacking anybody who thinks differently in more or less open or subtle way, because its a threat to their own ego?

A change in thinking/concepts is easy, everybody can do it. But if one doesn't have the corresponding awakened nondual states on which these changes of identity are based on, one is just doing wishful conceptual thinking. Replacing one ego/worldview with another, a horizontal move, not a vertical transformation of transcending the separate self.

And that transcending is way harder than to just change ones thinking/separate-self/ego-concept. It means to sit down and practice for a long time (in whatever way, for example meditation) to actually induce these states of awakening. And these states then transform ones identity on a deep level.

Selling Water by the River

Edited by Water by the River

45 minutes ago, Water by the River said:

To awaken is definitely not just the "acceptance of  Truth" (a concept), as you literally write in the quote above.

Awakening is a change in state, for example the visual field getting nondual and infinite, and the "externalness" and "solidity" is replaced with unity and mere appearance.

• Along with this unmistakenable state-change there is a change in brainwaves, for example more gamma-activity.
  • And its a change in self-identity, towards the "subject" becoming more empty/nothing/transcending.
  • If one changes these states (for example nondual) often and long enough, these states tend to get permanent (transformation), supported by a more empty self-identity, until at one point one is both Nothing/Nothingness, and everything, the infinite nondual field.

But what Awakening definitely not is: Just a change in the way of thinking, just a  change in the way which concepts are used, and promoting these concepts (for example Solipsism) in an agressive way, and declaring awakening is just believing/accepting these concepts/ an "acceptance" of truth.

• That is what you are doing, and selling/promoting. Or where is your call to actually do the work, practice and meditate, and really transcend the separate self? Not just a call for different thinking and concepts (Solipsism,...), but an actual practice to induce these awakened states?
  • Most of what I see you doing is promoting certain conceptual concepts/ideas/worldviews (mainly circling solipsictic concepts/worldviews), and harshly attacking anybody who has different concepts/worldviews.
    • How is that different from what all other "nonspiritual" people are doing anyways? Defending their conceptual world-views, and attacking anybody who thinks differently in more or less open or subtle way, because its a threat to their own ego?

A change in thinking/concepts is easy, everybody can do it. But if one doesn't have the corresponding awakened nondual states on which these changes of identity are based on, one is just doing wishful conceptual thinking. Replacing one ego/worldview with another, a horizontal move, not a vertical transformation of transcending the separate self.

And that transcending is way harder than to just changes ones thinking/separate-self/ego-concept. It means to sit down and practice for a long time (in whatever way, for example meditation) to actually induce these states of awakening. And these states then transform ones identity on a deep level.

Yes, well said,  or said in a summarized way, what @Razard86 does is religion, not spirituality.

3 hours ago, Razard86 said:

When someone tells you that YOU ARE MUSIC!!! You understand that music is NOT an OTHER!!! You totally understand that!!! There isn't an existential crisis when we use that example.

So here we go....notice that the music is JUST AN APPEARANCE!!! Now baby steps here....understand that those OTHERS are NO DIFFERENT than music!!! So if you can understand that MUSIC cannot be OTHER, then the humans who are ALSO AN APPEARANCE cannot be OTHER.

If I told you, that you were in a void and music was just an appearance in the void and there was never an OTHER music than you. You wouldn't object!!!! So now let's make that switch with MUSIC and say Other people. 

THERE YA GO!!!! ITS THE SAME THING!! So there are NO OTHER PEOPLE, THERE NEVER WAS!!! They are the same thing that the music being referred to is in my example!!! They are NO MORE REAL than the music you listen too!!! They NEVER HAVE BEEN!!!!

This is DIRECT as ALL HELL!!! Stop your bullshit, you bullshitters!!! When you deny the truth, you deny YOUR SELF!!! Learn to love your got damn self!! SHEEZ!!!

Zero resonance, wasting everybody's time with these long ego driven posts, welcome to the ignored list

Edited by josemar

@Razard86 it might be time to take a break from the forum.   It's not like you're wrong or anything- but it just seems like a break would be healthy.   With others being you and all, you seem to spend an awful lot of time and effort trying to convince them of the nature of reality.  You might be too swept up in your own dream.  That's good- it means you made it juicy enough to trick yourself - and that was the whole point (to make it real).  But now go lucid and give yourself a nice break from the realism :)

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

On 5/21/2023 at 7:56 AM, Inliytened1 said:

@Razard86 it might be time to take a break from the forum.   It's not like you're wrong or anything- but it just seems like a break would be healthy.   With others being you and all, you seem to spend an awful lot of time and effort trying to convince them of the nature of reality.  You might be too swept up in your own dream.  That's good- it means you made it juicy enough to trick yourself - and that was the whole point (to make it real).  But now go lucid and give yourself a nice break from the realism :)

You might be right my brother.

On 5/21/2023 at 4:48 AM, Swarnim said:

@Razard86 I need you to reply to what I am gonna say here. I need you to read this.

Understanding the final answer requires understanding of many, many smaller concepts. Another way to look at is, to get the final answer one needs to first unlock all the locks that prevent you from understanding the final answer. People have different amount of locks, with various degrees of difficulty to open for each lock. To awaken someone, you need to pick these locks, only then the person can understand. This is what Leo does with his entire Youtube channel. You need to be patient and realize this. Leaving the forum because 'people don't want to understand' is stupid. That's like bursting into a 4th grade classroom, trying to explain calculus, and when no one understands (and kids mess around because they don't see the value in calculus), you say they don't want to understand and leave the classroom. The reason I pointed out in my reply earlier that most people won't understand "You are music" is because them objecting to that makes your entire argument fall flat for them. You assume either too highly of the readers, or too wrongly. You should care more about the efficiency of your argument if you really care about awakening others. People misunderstand, judge, not even read your whole post, stuff like that... they come in with made up minds, they are not open, they fuck around. But you have to take responsibility for that. Don't blame it on the reader for not wanting to understand. If you don't care about awakening others because it's too hard then there's no need to develop this skill. But if you want to develop this skill then you have to take responsibility for all of that. Obviously there's truth to what you say, but you are not taking responsibility. I too get annoyed, when I write a massive post and people reply without even reading half of it, missing the point completely, and nitpicking on something ignoring the entire context behind it. But that's just people. That doesn't mean I have nothing to learn from trying to teach these people. You always seem to post here with the energy "I KNOW EVERYTHING, I HAVE NOTHING TO LEARN FROM YOU BUT YOU HAVE EVERYTHING TO LEARN FROM ME. IF YOU OBJECT TO ME YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY WRONG OR MISUNDERSTAND." Look man, I am sure that's not how you actually operate, but you can't get through people with that kind of an energy. You may think you have the energy of cutting through bullshit but you just come off as arrogant, not someone who cuts through bullshit. The "coming off as arrogant" is your responsibility, don't say "well it's because I am showing people their bullshit". You can show people their bullshit without coming off as arrogant. You can seem energetic without coming off as arrogant. You can cut through bullshit effectively without coming off as arrogant. It's possible and you won't reach their if you keep blaming the readers.

1. Leo was called arrogant. Jesus was called arrogant. Martin Luther King was called arrogant. The list goes on. Just because people say things doesn't make it true. If it were true then overwhelmingly that would be the message I get back. How you experience something has nothing to do with the thing itself but the filter of it. 

2. I get tons of messages of people thanking me and asking me for pointers. Additionally if I wasn't be skillful in my explanations people wouldn't be thanking me for clearing stuff up for them. Many of the assumptions you are making is based on incomplete information.

3. You lack understanding and thus you don't understand that there are no better pointers than the ones I am presenting. You literally cannot get more direct. I take the pointers that Leo and other teachers give and I use updated examples that people can relate to such as video games and other modern criteria. What you don't understand is you literally filled the dream with clues in plain sight as to what you are doing. 

4. If a mind is not open, then that is not blame. What you do not understand again, is all minds are capable of infinite denial. If you are not open to a message then no matter how accurate the message it can never be received. I literally had a guy question if direct experience even exists, so yeah the mind is capable of some crazy thinking when motivated by fear. 

5. Again if you knew how successful I have been in getting people to seek inward versus the people on this forum you would know why I have so much frustration. Many of people have left this forum for a reason, it has devolved into a forum of fantasy. 

6. I am not special, if I can awaken anyone can that is where the frustration comes in. But I have realized....the desire for truth is not strong enough in many here. 

34 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

am not special, if I can awaken anyone can that is where the frustration comes in. But I have realized....the desire for truth is not strong enough in many here. 

And is it in you? You could do an experiment: take 250 ug of LSD. Let's see what happens. Maybe could be interesting. 

It's obvious that you want to be a professional guru. Ok, do if you can, but i think first you should vape 20 mg 5 meo 10 times. Let's see if you are clean enough to do that. It will teach you to be humble if you do.

Edited by Breakingthewall

4 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

And is it in you? You could do an experiment: take 250 ug of LSD. Let's see what happens. Maybe could be interesting. 

It's obvious that you want to be a professional guru. Ok, do if you can, but i think first you should vape 20 mg 5 meo 10 times. Let's see if you are clean enough to do that. It will teach you to be humble if you do.

1. I literally said I am not special= Humbleness. But again your corrupted mind filters out what is written because you only want to see what you want to see.

2. I have taken 4 tabs of LSD and all that happened is I entered a state that loved everything. If I lived from that state I would starve to death because I would love everything so equally there would be no point in me doing anything. This is why I laugh at all non-awakened people you guys are guessing what Enlightenment is because you do not live from that state. Like a poor man guessing what it is to be rich, or a virgin guessing what it is to get unlimited sex. 

3. Clean enough? The only clean or not clean is do you DENY what you are. Everyone that has ever lived is equally clean. Jesus was not more clean than Trump. Trump is just IN DENIAL of what he is. 

4. I don't want to be a professional guru = ANOTHER PROJECTION because you do not analyze you just project. If I wanted to be a professional guru why would I waste my time giving away insights for free? I would literally just write them down and publish them. I give them away for free, because I want all who want to awaken to get what they desire. Also...why would I promote Leo? Leo is literally getting free advertisement of me on here as I continually tell you what each video is pointing too. Even more I advertise Leo to my friends if they have issues in their life.

So notice....you the one who needs to be humble is YOU. I am already awake, I experience Non-Dual all the time. You don't...so who is it that should be humble? Deconstructing biased commentary is so boring....I really wish you guys were capable of better discernment. 

Also here is some extra credit: Look at what Jesus did here.

https://biblehub.com/john/2-15.htm

When you neuter self-expression to only pleasant compliments and demonize the directness of accountability as an arrogance you blind yourself from the truth.

I would rather someone yell at me to "Fucking get out the room you imbecile in a burning building, than for someone to tell me "You are perfect and always right, here let me help you" as they politely stab me in the back. You guys view delivery or tonality of a message as the message itself. 

The style of the delivery, and the image of the deliverer does not matter, all that matters is the message itself. Truth stands alone, it doesn't need pleasantness, it just is. Develop the skill of discernment by not being attached to the deliverer and the delivery style.

Edited by Razard86

I have taken 4 tabs of LSD and all that happened is I entered a state that loved everything

So you mentioned many times that you had 4 trips with THC ,and once you did 400 ug of LSD and you never mentioned before? ??

Man, The thing is not whether I avoid the truth or not, it's just that I'm not sure that you are integral. reading your messages a great need to stand out is perceived, not a great need of help the people to awake.

Just my opinion. the smell of fake is too intense. I could be wrong, but there is something that is not clean in your behavior. Yes, now you will respond with an attack, that I am not awake or whatever, as always when someone questions you. On the other hand, if they agree with you, you only have good words for them. Don't you see a giant ego everywhere?

6 hours ago, Razard86 said:

1. Leo was called arrogant. Jesus was called arrogant. Martin Luther King was called arrogant. The list goes on. Just because people say things doesn't make it true. If it were true then overwhelmingly that would be the message I get back. How you experience something has nothing to do with the thing itself but the filter of it. 

2. I get tons of messages of people thanking me and asking me for pointers. Additionally if I wasn't be skillful in my explanations people wouldn't be thanking me for clearing stuff up for them. Many of the assumptions you are making is based on incomplete information.

3. You lack understanding and thus you don't understand that there are no better pointers than the ones I am presenting. You literally cannot get more direct. I take the pointers that Leo and other teachers give and I use updated examples that people can relate to such as video games and other modern criteria. What you don't understand is you literally filled the dream with clues in plain sight as to what you are doing. 

4. If a mind is not open, then that is not blame. What you do not understand again, is all minds are capable of infinite denial. If you are not open to a message then no matter how accurate the message it can never be received. I literally had a guy question if direct experience even exists, so yeah the mind is capable of some crazy thinking when motivated by fear. 

5. Again if you knew how successful I have been in getting people to seek inward versus the people on this forum you would know why I have so much frustration. Many of people have left this forum for a reason, it has devolved into a forum of fantasy. 

6. I am not special, if I can awaken anyone can that is where the frustration comes in. But I have realized....the desire for truth is not strong enough in many here. 

I see. Thanks for the clarification.

13 minutes ago, Swarnim said:

I see. Thanks for the clarification.

You realize that he didn't read your post, right? he read it superficially taking everything as an affront

But since you're writing, take the opportunity to respond by comparing himself to Jesus Christ or Martin Luther King, and to say that he receive tons of messages asking for advice, and to say that it's impossible to do better pointers that those he does, and how successful he is awaking people out of the forum. Awaking people! ?. Leo has been working for years and I'd like to know if he has awakened just one.  Man...it's obvious. 

5 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

You realize that he didn't read your post, right? 

He addressed some of the main points + didn't sound too arrogant so I take that he read alteast some of it and took what he needed. I could reply to each of his points again but I can't be bothered. I already said all I had to say. I'd just be restating my points.

37 minutes ago, Swarnim said:

didn't sound too arrogant

Yeah, he just has compared himself to Christ and launched into a tirade about him and his glory. could be worse i guess. 

4 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Man, The thing is not whether I avoid the truth or not, it's just that I'm not sure that you are integral. reading your messages a great need to stand out is perceived, not a great need of help the people to awake.

Just my opinion. the smell of fake is too intense. I could be wrong, but there is something that is not clean in your behavior. Yes, now you will respond with an attack, that I am not awake or whatever, as always when someone questions you. On the other hand, if they agree with you, you only have good words for them. Don't you see a giant ego everywhere?

3 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Yeah, he just has compared himself to Christ and launched into a tirade about him and his glory. could be worse i guess. 

Well, this "I-Am-God" show serves at least as a very practical example for everyone seeing/reading it to where that path leads. .

• Which emotions and peace/bliss/compassion/gentleness (or more of the opposite of these states) it brings for the main actor. What that path delivers.
  • And how its structure works, whats driving the main actor. What the main actor actually needs and partially gets from the gig. And for how long.
  • And most amazing of all: Why that path, while proclaiming there are no others, needs others very much. That others are its  "raison d'etre". Saving "others", helping "others", teaching "others", getting "others" to awaken, and so on and so on. 
    • Not Selling Water at the River (with a smile for doing so aware of the paradoxical nature of the whole gig, and letting the show run on autopilot), but very actively "Selling Water in the Desert" and promoting it for the poor, lost, dying, helpless and thirsting "others".
      • Luckily, one doesn't need sophisticated transpersonal psychology or the like to read that phenomena. The phenomena of boosting ones ego/separate self doing this gig is so common that it has been well researched, structured and defined. 
        • https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God_complex
          • "A god complex is an unshakable belief characterized by consistently inflated feelings of personal ability, privilege, or infallibility. A person with a god complex may refuse to admit the possibility of their error or failure, even in the face of irrefutable evidence, intractable problems or difficult or impossible tasks. The person is also highly dogmatic in their views, meaning the person speaks of their personal opinions as though they were unquestionably correct.[1] Someone with a god complex may exhibit no regard for the conventions and demands of society, and may request special consideration or privileges.[1]"
          • God complex is not a clinical term nor diagnosable disorder and does not appear in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM). The recognized diagnostic name for the behaviors associated with a god complex is narcissistic personality disorder (NPD). A god complex may also be associated with mania or a superiority complex.
        • https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Messiah_complex
          • However, the symptoms as a proposed disorder closely resemble those found in individuals with delusions of grandeur or with grandiose self-images that veer towards the delusional.[4] An account specifically identified it as a category of religious delusion, which pertains to strong fixed beliefs that cause distress or disability. It is the type of religious delusion that is classified as grandiose while the other two categories are: persecutory and belittlement
          • In terms of the attitude wherein an individual sees themselves as having to save another or a group of poor people, there is the notion that the action inflates their own sense of importance and discounts the skills and abilities of the people they are helping to improve their own lives.[7]

• As you write, even comparisons with Jesus are performed without even any trace of self-irony. So nothing new under the sun....

The merciful thing is: If the show would be done really smart, cool and in style, the fallout and damage done to those listening could be much bigger.

Somebody would/will do the "I-Am-God" show anyways, so its probably better that not the Einsteins of this world are doing it. 

Although I know at least one very smart cookie having having delivered a great performance of that kind of show, with even lots of useful stuff included :);) . And the copycats have apparently been quite impressed & inspired about it. The smart cookie still has lots of potential, smartness and knows the concepts of self-reflection, bias and openness very well. So its quite likely at some point we could and probably will see even the copy-cats wising up following the lead & some new innovations of the smart cookie.. 

So, Bon Voyage to every-"one", and enjoy the show! 

PS: Bassui: After reading this letter/post, throw it in the fire.

Edited by Water by the River

On 21/5/2023 at 9:16 AM, Razard86 said:

Anyway, This is a good pointer. Just take away all the madness egomaniac. Ah, and do the 400 ug for real, not just in your imagination