EyolfTheWolf

To everyone: answer the first thing that comes to mind

12 posts in this topic

What would you do if you knew it could not fail?

• Meta-Internet: A spiritual internet connecting different types of Beings, sharing information, growing together.
  • Neuro-Technology: Nootropics, Brain Machine Interfaces, Enlightenment Pills.
  • Industrial Robots.
  • Space Colony.
  • Mind/Brain Related Startups.
  • Bio/Nano Robots.

Everything

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, 'This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful.' The moment you see it, the head stops running thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts running. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

Make a wish that ends all suffering.

Any wish wouldn't fail, this is overpowered. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

On 5/19/2023 at 9:43 PM, EyolfTheWolf said:

What would you do if you knew it could not fail?

I already do and I fail. There's nothing I would do if I knew it could not fail. Because you couldn't know. 

You just started doing everything without failing in the picture. Whether it fail or not you wouldn't know... So there's nothing that comes to mind

Forgive myself

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI

Die and come back. Then I would know what it was like. But what if it was hellish? Knowing would make life unbearable. Unless it was heavenly. That would make me want to go sooner. Maybe it begins hellish but can change and I didn't stay long enough to see that. Hmm.

That's what came to mind. 

I think I will just stay here.

@ryandesreu Are you Lewis Capaldi 

IMG_1733.jpeg

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI

Be able to create anything... Oh, wait, apparently we can.

Well, not quite us, but, like, the thing behind us that is nowhere that is us.

Edited by jdc7733