integral

Self-Esteem is The Key To Pick Up

18 posts in this topic

With high self-esteem you feel good looking, you feel attractive, you feel intelligent, you feel capable.

Its about how you feel about your self that makes you attractive to others.

When you feel good it comes off good and it always works out in every situation.

Alcohol, psychedelics, drugs all work to make you feel good and so you perform well. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

You cant have high self esteem if you judge women,world its not that simple...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

5 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

Does Andrew Tate have high self-esteem? 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@integral you cant have high self esteem if you care if someone else has it or not...whats point in that queastion?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

Now fight.

6 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

I was trying to understand this statement, Andrew will judge woman while having a high self-esteem, what does the statement mean? 

@integral i think its pointless to discuss its just mental masturbation my apology...

Edited by NoSelfSelf

It's you.

Now fight.

Andrew tate doesnt love himself he reeks of insecurity thats why he has to put on that toxic masculine persona to cover up his perceived  flaws, he will call you a pussy and fight you so you dont question his abilities. Having high self esteem and self love means you dont feel the need to be better than other people and put them down , you see yourself has having the ability to give and create something amazing with another person. When you love yourself you can radiate out love to other people. Now that is attractive.

Edited by Chives99

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston

51 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@integral i think its pointless to discuss its just mental masturbation my apology...

LMFAO I don't even understand what your statement is saying! 

8 hours ago, integral said:

With high self-esteem you feel good looking, you feel attractive, you feel intelligent, you feel capable.

Its about how you feel about your self that makes you attractive to others.

When you feel good it comes off good and it always works out in every situation.

Alcohol, psychedelics, drugs all work to make you feel good and so you perform well. 

That's true, but it's only temporary. It's also a crazy feminine state of mind, not "realistic but brave" if you see my point.

The ultimate goal is to have such a wise and strong mind that you take actions in your favor even if it seems excessively unpleasant to you. That's basically what the military teaches you.

Edited by Schizophonia

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

Truuth

tho id replace 'the' with 'a'

Edited by Jacob Morres

Yes It is. Pick up is si Shallow no One should ever do it unless He wants to fix a self esteem issue. The only healthy way to do pick up is to do it to find girl friends. 

More precisely: Self-Love!

Why would a woman want to sleep with a man who doesn't love himself? That would be so stupid of her, since a man is made or broken by his level of confidence. A man without confidence is like a horse with 3 legs.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

There are a lot of people who have no self esteem or self love and they get late through manipulation just by catering to female desires and insecurities.

Although self esteem is an important factor for self development. It is not the crucial factor. Self esteem is not the cause, it is the effect of the cause of competency.

What women's boobs and ass is for men, male competency and authority is for women.

Edited by StarStruck

FB_IMG_1684614358484.jpg

46 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

What women's boobs and ass is for men, male competency and authority is for women.

Thats hilarious most women demonize male competency non stop. 

I agree. the mindfuck is... what is 'self - esteem'?

IMO The mere concept of 'self-esteem' its just another piece of the puzzle of the 'karma' you are carrying.

IME, only when you drop EVERYTHING you are truly free.

I had to forget completely about pick up to start having success and feeling finally ok and valued with girls.

And that's not because pick up its bad or whatever, not at all, but you know...one has to be careful to use something to liberate oneself of and not to entangle oneself even more with. 

@Javfly33 "self esteem is the disposition to experience oneself as being conpitent to take on the basic challenges of life and being worthy of happiness" Nathaniel Brandon 

Edited by Chives99

10 hours ago, integral said:

Thats hilarious most women demonize male competency non stop. 

Who they fuck? Actions say more than words.