Someone here

Leo Does Not Know If Solipsism Is True

64 posts in this topic

I know it's a controversial topic and might somewhat be offensive to @Leo Gura ..but I gotta get some stuff outta my chest ..

In Leo's video on not knowing he said that the honest answer to the question of solipsism is that he doesn't know . And that's true . 

Leo himself was confident his experience was the only that existed .he releaseda 3 hour video on solipsism being the ultimate truth ..then he deleted it because he wasn't sure..and then he released a video rambling on about Infinite Gods.

Be easy on leo..just let the guy do the work and present it in a noncontradictory manner . Maybe that's why Leo is posting videos a lot less .

I would argue God can create multiple real viewpoints the same way It makes different directions of space or directions of time as the moments pass. Up is not accessible to down.. one thing on the left is different and can't access the things on the right  ..one thing a few seconds ago is different from right now.. right now cannot remember a few seconds ago, etc. Multiple things(obviously in relative terms)can exist..though they emanate from the same unity.

I think The problem of solipsism arises when people view their egos or experiences as eternal and then neglect all else..don't have access to the past and the future and the other people..or misidentify their egos with God.

The bottom line is that I don't fucking know If solipsism is true .and I would say that Leo himself doesn't know as well .

Nuff said .

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

2 hours ago, Someone here said:

In Leo's video on not knowing he said that the honest answer to the question of solipsism is that he doesn't know . And that's true . 

Actually he knows absolutely. So do i it’s probably one of the easiest absolute truths to get to. 

Anyone who says they’re enlightened on this form in anyway is not, except me I am. 

he releaseda 3 hour video on solipsism being the ultimate truth ..then he deleted it because he wasn't sure..

You know this is just wrong. Are you trying to spread false information. Make sure you get your facts correct. He Took down the video because he thought it would be too much for people to handle. 

Anyone who says they’re enlightened on this form in anyway is not, except me I am. 

I would argue God can create multiple real viewpoints

Leos talked about relative truth and   absolute truth. Is it is clear that you have not had any absolute. You’ve got work to do son. 

Some people think they can't be scam.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

The bottom line is that I don't fucking know If solipsism is true .and I would say that Leo himself doesn't know as well .

You don't need to know.

You just need to experience/Be.

21 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

Some people think they can't be scam.

This is so funny as it’s especially true for the people who keep saying that people are sheep when they’re literally being sheep. 

I know it's a controversial topic and might somewhat be offensive to @Leo Gura ..but I gotta get some stuff outta my chest ..

Leo himself was confident his experience was the only that existed .he releaseda 3 hour video on solipsism being the ultimate truth ..then he deleted it because he wasn't sure..and then he released a video rambling on about Infinite Gods.

Be easy on leo..just let the guy do the work and present it in a noncontradictory manner . Maybe that's why Leo is posting videos a lot less .

I would argue God can create multiple real viewpoints the same way It makes different directions of space or directions of time as the moments pass. Up is not accessible to down.. one thing on the left is different and can't access the things on the right  ..one thing a few seconds ago is different from right now.. right now cannot remember a few seconds ago, etc. Multiple things(obviously in relative terms)can exist..though they emanate from the same unity.

I think The problem of solipsism arises when people view their egos or experiences as eternal and then neglect all else..don't have access to the past and the future and the other people..or misidentify their egos with God.

Nuff said .

I love how you have contradicted yourself on these forums so much. You have told so many lies in the past year on these forums it has been amazing.

1. Told us you had an intellectual awakening into the nature of Solipsism. Even though you were told an intellectual awakening doesn't do anything.

2. Pretended you wanted to be in Spirituality for its own sake, eventually admitted you just wanted sex.

3. And now you have made more than one thread saying Absolute Solipsism isn't true.

4. Said you were going to leave the forums and yet you are still here.

So notice you teach something you never confirmed, so eventually OF COURSE you couldn't maintain that folly. You also weren't truly into Spirituality for the truth, you wanted to find a community to connect with and feel important so you teach something that you never confirmed for yourself. Since you have been completely inauthentic on these forums for the past year I have been on here everything I have called you out on has to come to past. 

You know why it is easy? Because inauthenticity cannot be maintained. You know how Leo said Society is built on a house of cards? Your entire Spirituality Forum prescence has been built on a house of cards. So of course I KNEW eventually you would buckle and go against everything you ever posted. Why? BECAUSE you cannot have an intellectual awakening into the true nature of reality. You MUST have an experience that CONFIRMS IT!! Otherwise you are just deluding yourself. 

You are delusional because you are not honest, even when people point out your dishonesty you deny it. This is why I have said, if you tell lies and do not seek to be an honest person you will NEVER AWAKEN because you will fall for your own lies. You need to build some integrity and stop mimicking other fraudulent human behavior of pretending to be something you are not. When you bullshit Spirituality you reveal that you never believed it anyway.  

Lies are impermanent, but truth is forever. You could never maintain your lies, because a lie is impermanent. The Truth never changes. That is why the only way to break the dream is to recognize that ONENESS which never changes = YOU ARE ALL ALONE. If you cannot accept that, then you will be LOST in the Absolute Infinity of LIES and SELF-DECEPTION that you as God can create. So guess what? Only HONEST PEOPLE who care about TRUTH over lies, will be able to accept Absolute Solipsism. 

Absolute Solipsism is basically a TRUTH/HONESTY test. If you cannot accept it, then it means you love LIES/DECEPTION over TRUTH. It's okay nothing wrong with that, BUT THAT IS THE TRUTH. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Watch your bullshit.  Don't talk about things you have no clue about .

-Osho

Here is my journey to solipsism awakening.

- played a game in vr full body equipment to immerse myself fully for like 3-4 years, the game only had real people in it that also had full body vr. After years of playing started noticing that something is wrong, even though the people were being real selfs , their behaviour was very simplistic/unconscious and it was like a loop like i was the only conscious being there.

- Became a sperm donor, had my awakening during the interview and my whole reality changed like all the colors in the room and so on. This was the highest state i was in considering my base consciousness, i was so conscious that my thoughts literally said i was the only conscious being alive/ i knew why this outcome was gonna be positive because i was thd only being that knew.

- during first 2 lsd sessions, it was very clear that i created my friend as god to guide me through. Then he would answer all my questions that popped in my mind, it was like he wasnt in control but waiting gor my questions. All the lsd sessions were about only me.

- went within during lsd by piercing my heart with consciousness , saw that everything that exist is me and within me. Im the only one that provides reality.

so yeah, you're not awake

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

@Razard86 yes I'm contradicting myself. I used to believe in solipsism. Not anymore 

Solipsism is just a big pile of horseshit. I don't buy it .

And I don't care If I got banned for saying this. 

-Osho

@Razard86

Stop making everything so god damn personal all the time. If you feel the need to make a point, do so respectfully. Think about it like this: if you have to go to the toilet, either do it discretely or keep it in. Don't just shit all over the floor and say "it had to be done".

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

@Razard86 yes I'm contradicting myself. I used to believe in solipsism. Not anymore 

It's not about belief. Or "buying it".

Get serious.

3 minutes ago, Someone here said:

You don't believe it because you have never had a mystical experience. The only reason you haven't is because you got too close to the Sun. You are God who doesn't want to awaken right now. So when you got to close....you were like....ehhhhh not right now. Nothing wrong with that. This is the character you as God have created and all it means is you don't want to awaken to Solipsism. When you do, nothing will be able to stop you. You have the foundation knowledge, all you lack is the experience of it and had you actually sought it, you would have definitely died because you already know too much.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Just now, Sincerity said:

Get serious

I'm dead serious dude ..are you fucking kidding me with this solipsism nonsense?  You really think other people are NPCs?

-Osho

Just now, Someone here said:

I'm dead serious dude ..are you fucking kidding me with this solipsism nonsense?  You really think other people are NPCs?

No, I don't think other people are NPCs. That's an utter misunderstanding of what solipsism or Aloneness refers to.

You've been told many times how to go about this work. Seek the truth of what You are - directly, in experience. Thinking and believing stuff won't get You there. Thus, get serious at last.

1 minute ago, Carl-Richard said:

@Razard86

Stop making everything so god damn personal all the time.

How am I making it personal? Is the new personal when it reports on events that have transpired? Notice how your mind has no problem with people spreading misinformation, but when said misinformation is called out it makes you uncomfortable. Where do you think that comes from? Human Conditioning. Human Conditioning would much rather have lies propagate so people can FEEL GOOD because lies are all about comfort and feeling good. How else do you think corruption happens?

Your Spirituality Forum became infected with those spreading lies because you and people who think like you are afraid to hurt feelings and call it out due to not wanting to be personal. Truth is the most dangerous thing in the world as a result because humans care more about feelings and inauthentic civility. Well guess what? The moment you care more about that, then discrimination, misinformation, confusion, delusion will reign supreme. 

This is why I laugh at humanity because all human socialization is built on maintaining lies to KEEP THE PEACE!!! It's so funny!! Everything you guys complain about only comes from a lack of inauthenticity. You want more equality in your society? Well call out the lies the same way you see me do it. If every human held each other accountable, then guess what? All the world's major problems will be solved. When you are AFRAID to hold people accountable....then you create a world, a space, where inauthenticity reigns supreme. 

So if I encourage his lies, I'm not being personal, but if I call them all out WHICH REVEALS CLARITY then I am in the wrong? Notice by me bringing up the truth, it gives transparency to those WHO READ WHAT HE SAYS. So they now have MORE INFORMATION to work with. INFORMATION IS POWER!!! I would love if someone could tell me the backstory of someone I am listening to so I can make a more informed decision of the veracity of the claims of said person.

If you think you snivel out of this and say why don't you tell us more about you, I will say WHAT DO YOU WANT TO KNOW? I got nothing to hide! Because I don't put standards on others I won't put on myself that would be inauthentic!! TRUTH reveals all, TRUTH has nothing to HIDE, yet because humans don't want truth you will suffer. It's so simple. 

4 minutes ago, Sincerity said:

No, I don't think other people are NPCs. That's an utter misunderstanding of what solipsism or Aloneness refers to

Then what does it mean? "You are the only conscious thing in existence "..that's literally what Leo says..then what are "other  people "in this worldview? 

5 minutes ago, Sincerity said:

You've been told many times how to go about this work. Seek the truth of what You are - directly, in experience. Thinking and believing stuff won't get You there. Thus, get serious at last.

And that's exactly what I'm doing .I've done a lot of introspection and contemplating..and I'm sharing my honest results.

I don't fucking know! 

-Osho

3 hours ago, Someone here said:

Nuff said .

Thanks for being so honest bro.

It's a relief to see that also you can admit that you don't know whether Solipsism is true or not even though in the past you were convinced that it was true.

I don't know it either but I think that there are some experiences that might contradict Solipsism, like "people" who have had 100% authentic experiences of identifying as someone else (temporarily), to then come back to their normal pov.

Even if the limits of someone's pov (the boundaries of the body, the ego and their sensory limits like sight and hearing distance) might be imagined, this doesn't mean that there can't be several (or many) of these limited "pov bubbles" so to speak.

@Razard86

I've tried to unpack this many times, but all I can be bothered to say is that solipsism is a bad word to describe what Leo is describing. Try to not use such a culturally loaded term if you don't want people to misunderstand what you're saying. This fact and my request for you to tone down your flaming goes back to my previous post earlier today about miscommunication and not understanding someone's perspective. Instead of dropping such charged language as "lies, untruth", try to actually understand where the person is coming from, and try just a little to not make them feel bad. It's ugly how much inhumane behavior gets justified by this spiritual "holier than thou" attitude.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.