davecraw

Proof I am experiencing

43 posts in this topic

Begin by acknowledging my claim: I am having an experience. You may choose to accept or reject this assertion, or perhaps you're uncertain. You may even hold prior knowledge that corresponds to what I'm about to disclose.

You possess the knowledge that you are experiencing. This experience I'm creating for you acts as your evidence, an internal, subjective truth.

Assuming I am a separate entity from you, you can deduce that I am also experiencing something. This inference is based on my demonstrated awareness of your experience, an awareness communicated through the act of writing to you about it.

However, if I am not separate but identical to you, then you still arrive at the same conclusion: I am experiencing. You know this because you are experiencing.

In essence, regardless of whether I am seen as another or as a reflection of you, your understanding of your own experiences provides evidence of my experiences. Your consciousness, whether perceived in isolation or in unity with mine, attests to the reality of my own experience.

Using my own logic I know you are experiencing. Now can we can address the deeper matters of existence?

Edited by davecraw

55 minutes ago, davecraw said:

Assuming I am a separate entity from you, you can deduce that I am also experiencing something.

You can't deduce that. Just like in nightly dreams maybe I am just imagining you making this claim.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

3 minutes ago, Arthogaan said:

You can't deduce that. Just like in nightly dreams maybe I am just imagining you making this claim.

Then you know that this claim is coming from you in which case its source (I) is experiencing just like you.

@davecraw I liked your post a lot.

But I still think that the fact that there is someone with an experience just like mine is a belief and will forever stay a belief.

Since I take as evidence only my direct experience.

A thought came up as I read this thread:

If god would have wanted for himself to only experience unity as one being he would have not created this illusion.

Thus if he already created 'manyness' it must be that there are many experiences.

Just a thought.

Namaste :)  

2 hours ago, davecraw said:

Then you know that this claim is coming from you in which case its source (I) is experiencing just like you.

Nope. It could be that there is only one source, only the "I" I am experiencing. And no other "I"s. Just like in a dream any other character does not have his own POV. Only me.

15 minutes ago, Arthogaan said:

Nope. It could be that there is only one source, only the "I" I am experiencing. And no other "I"s. Just like in a dream any other character does not have his own POV. Only me.

If only you are experiencing then that's the same as claiming only I (the source of this post) am experiencing. Whichever way you chop it up I am experiencing and you are experiencing.

Edited by davecraw

3 hours ago, davecraw said:

If only you are experiencing then that's the same as claiming only I (the source of this post) am experiencing.

No, that's the opposite claim, not the same claim. That is not how logic works. 

ICU.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

6 hours ago, davecraw said:

If only you are experiencing then that's the same as claiming only I (the source of this post) am experiencing. Whichever way you chop it up I am experiencing and you are experiencing.

You are no more real than I am, nor is your experience any more real than mine.

The secret to dissolving the illusion of separation is directly realizing the absolute, which is within and beyond every form.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

22 minutes ago, Moksha said:

The secret to dissolving the illusion of separation is directly realizing the absolute, which is within and beyond every form.

I now understand much better what is absolute and what is relative and I agree with you in several of the things you said in our last conversation. The absolute is beyond the relative. really, there is only the absolute, but the relative veils it. The thing is to understand how this happens. the absolute is simply infinity. it's unimaginable, and I wouldn't call it experience, perhaps it's beyond experience, although I'm not sure about that. what is obvious is what the relative is: it is the absolute, hiding everything except exactly what is necessary for the relative experience to take place. obviously there are not two, since if there were, the absolute would not be absolute. there is one, the absolute, which is this, now, hiding its infinity. understanding how this happens is the next step

1 hour ago, Moksha said:

You are no more real than I am, nor is your experience any more real than mine.

Nicely said! I became directly conscious of this last night. The connection is beyond words, because it includes every word that could possibly be spoken. How could I not forgive and to love myself with this in mind? The phrase, “In God’s time” makes perfect sense. And judgements about reality are weakening.

Much Love :x

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

@Breakingthewall ⚡The absolute is literally unimaginable. Everything that can be imagined is its dream, within itself. It is beyond experience, but experience happens within its dream.

It's a nice easter egg nestled within the dream that the absolute has the capacity to realize itself, even from within its imagination.

@Yimpa Now you understand at a deeper level what Lao Tzu meant by, "The Tao that can be told is not the eternal Tao; The name that can be named is not the eternal name." Being nameless, how can it by judged, and by whom? It is unconditionally free.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

@Moksha That makes sense, given that I’m 4% Chinese according to 23andMe xD

What you describe is an assertion and not a source, however. What is the nature of that "I" you're speaking about? Dwell on that.

Edited by UnbornTao

Stop this round about game. There are two videos that literally describe the answer you are looking for. 

What you are doing is mental masturbation. This video above follow it, it literally deconstructs everything. After watching this above video, contemplate on what was said. You can play around with your imagination and verify everything that is brought up in this video. Next if you want further contemplation watch this Solipsism video Leo took down. 

Contemplate the points brought up in these two videos. These two videos are the MOST direct pointer to absolute truth. How do I know this? BECAUSE I AWOKE COMPLETELY. My baseline experience is complete ONENESS at all times. SOBER. How did I do it? I microdosed and contemplated ONENESS using these two videos as a guide until I deconstructed the illusion. There are no two better pointers on the internet than these. Why? Because they guide you through the many objections your mind is going to bring up.

Stop wasting your time and get serious. You can watch other videos he has uploaded as supplements but the most direct pointer is these two videos. If you are scared of absolute truth these two videos will frighten you. Leo is VERY DIRECT in these two videos and doesn't bullshit around. If you avoid what is presented in these two videos it means you are not serious and do not want to fully awaken which is 99.9% of humanity. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@davecraw You got very poor logic. No Awakening for you.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

14 hours ago, davecraw said:

Using my own logic I know you are experiencing.

Good attempt. What if I'm not?

@davecraw  pretend there was no vision and anyone you make contact with is just a voice in your mind. Then consciousness gives form to these voice and pretends they exist as something outside of its own mind. Not only do the voices not exist inside of a body outside of you they don't even say anything. Everything said means nothing. There are no people behind the voices there isnt even a language its just a void with sounds that you are trying to understand. Even understanding means nothing what are you understanding if everything means nothing. Leo is right in his video about understanding it is a very weird phenomena where nothing happens and you somehow get a reaction from understanding nothing. But everything is nothing so why do you not have that reaction to everything. something special is happening with understanding some nothings which should further be looked into.

Edited by Hojo

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@davecraw You got very poor logic. No Awakening for you.

Can you explain the errors in my logic? I don't want to carry broken logic and would appreciate your analysis. Thank you.

2 hours ago, meta_male said:

Good attempt. What if I'm not?

As far as I can tell, I know you are experiencing. If you can point out a flaw in my logic then I'll reconsider.

Edited by davecraw