abundance

Why is Musk aligning himself with the worst alt right figures?

107 posts in this topic

Is this what stage yellow 2 tiered thinking looks like? 

That statement doesn't mean much, and paying attention to him positively or negatively feeds into his worship.  Musk is painstakingly efficient at working and having enough time to mess around in twitter.  

@abundance

11 hours ago, abundance said:

Is this what stage yellow 2 tiered thinking looks like? 

It's because of SD stages of development, cognitive and moral development, personality types and traits, states of being, ego development, life experiences and other lines of development in personal life to societal domains, and ideological indoctrination from upbringing. Musk's upbringing is from an upper class family in South Africa, and due to his white privilege, high status, and some fame even then, this has effected his development into staunch stage orange/blue, some red. Cognitively bias and development is that of a rich person, in terms of money and material value and more left brain thinking, whilst morally he's at least egocentric and only concerned with family maximumly otherwise why align with alt-right wing ideology? Personality traits from my observation is openness-introversion/extroversion-conscientious-disagreeableness-high in neuroticism and narcissism due to inflated self image and self importance other others due also to his billionaire lifestyle., personality type to me is sentinel or logician. State of consciousness is simple- a business man, views the world in transactions and money value, has to feel self aggrandizing. Ego development to me he's mostly opportunist, may be conformist but if it's convenient to appear so to other CEOs and powerful people.

This is why we need to develop systems and checks in place to deal with those higher in the hierarchies of society, because the higher you climb or start, the increase in narcissism, neuroticism, and personality traits from the dark Triade(psychopathy, sociopathy, narcissism, Machiavellianism, sadism, masochism, deep jealousy ect.), because, while these traits exist for good reason within the structure, sometimes in the wrong context and misalignment can be detrimental to those involved or those underneath the rungs. 

Why would you expect a asperger capitalist who works (supposedly, maybe he has shrunk) at least 72 hours a week to be politically correct or just plain leftist ?

Edited by Schizophonia

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

18 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@abundance

It's because of SD stages of development, cognitive and moral development, personality types and traits, states of being, ego development, life experiences and other lines of development in personal life to societal domains, and ideological indoctrination from upbringing. Musk's upbringing is from an upper class family in South Africa, and due to his white privilege, high status, and some fame even then, this has effected his development into staunch stage orange/blue, some red. Cognitively bias and development is that of a rich person, in terms of money and material value and more left brain thinking, whilst morally he's at least egocentric and only concerned with family maximumly otherwise why align with alt-right wing ideology? Personality traits from my observation is openness-introversion/extroversion-conscientious-disagreeableness-high in neuroticism and narcissism due to inflated self image and self importance other others due also to his billionaire lifestyle., personality type to me is sentinel or logician. State of consciousness is simple- a business man, views the world in transactions and money value, has to feel self aggrandizing. Ego development to me he's mostly opportunist, may be conformist but if it's convenient to appear so to other CEOs and powerful people.

This is why we need to develop systems and checks in place to deal with those higher in the hierarchies of society, because the higher you climb or start, the increase in narcissism, neuroticism, and personality traits from the dark Triade(psychopathy, sociopathy, narcissism, Machiavellianism, sadism, masochism, deep jealousy ect.), because, while these traits exist for good reason within the structure, sometimes in the wrong context and misalignment can be detrimental to those involved or those underneath the rungs. 

White privilege does not exist, it is normal for whites to be richer in countries where they have been in the majority for literally thousands of years.
And it's normal for people in a professional environment to have racial preferences.
Try to fit in anywhere outside of the West, and you'll see who the most racist are.

42 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

White privilege does not exist, it is normal for whites to be richer in countries where they have been in the majority for literally thousands of years.
And it's normal for people in a professional environment to have racial preferences.
Try to fit in anywhere outside of the West, and you'll see who the most racist are.

How many countries have you visited?

He is trying to widen the divide in the country. His ai told him to buy twitter and use it as a tool divide America further by attacking the government and going along with any conspiracy maliciously. How can you question free speech while running the biggest free speech platform in the country? Allowing this to happens shows America has free speech its just putting a magnifying glass on maybe they are allowing too free of speech to hold a country together.

Edited by Hojo

1 hour ago, Israfil said:

How many countries have you visited?

Not me directly but friends who are better off financially.
I specify that it is a question of developed countries like the United Arab Emirates, South Korea or even Israel.

Just because sub-Saharans see white tourists/workers (I have family who have worked in sub-Saharan Africa) as people with money and are nice to them as a result doesn't mean they are not rascists.

I would also rather that we dwell on the first part of my post. :ph34r:

2 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

Why would you expect a asperger capitalist who works (supposedly, maybe he has shrunk) at least 72 hours a week to be politically correct or just plain leftist ?

I didn't know you had to be a leftest and politically correct to NOT espouse and validate extreme right wing narratives.

29 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

Not me directly but friends who are better off financially.
I specify that it is a question of developed countries like the United Arab Emirates, South Korea or even Israel.

Just because sub-Saharans see white tourists/workers (I have family who have worked in sub-Saharan Africa) as people with money and are nice to them as a result doesn't mean they are not rascists.

I would also rather that we dwell on the first part of my post. :ph34r:

I encourage you to experience things directly before stating that people from other countries are racist. 

Edited by Israfil

2 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

White privilege doesn't exist? Great, next time we have Obama 2.0 and he loses reelection he should encourage his BLM supporters to storm the capitol, murder elected officials and overthrow the government. Lets see if a few years later whether he's been imprisoned or still holding rallies and doing exclusive CNN Townhalls. Furthermore, lets how any of those BLM rioters are still breathing.

36 minutes ago, abundance said:

I didn't know you had to be a leftest and politically correct to NOT espouse and validate extreme right wing narratives.

I don't know why you say that.
It was not my assertion.

I asserted that Musk's personality is consistent with his ideas

35 minutes ago, Israfil said:

I encourage you to experience things directly before stating that people from other countries are racist. 

It's just a fallacy, I don't need to make up my mind about any place based on my strict experience if I have a number of testimonials.
And you lie.
I did not say "these countries are racist", I said that in these countries employers prefer to have friendly and professional relations with people of their ethnicity.
It's not racial hatred, it's just normal and it's a few things that we find between the different relogions in the same ethnic groups, different cities / countries etc.

The "white privilege" of course refers to the pseudo-priority to whites in the search for employment.
If the employer is white, that's just normal.
If he's non-white, then he's assuming that white people will be more successful/better qualified, then that's a sociological problem and it's not delusional, masochistic leftists writing bogus books that's going to change that.

36 minutes ago, abundance said:

White privilege doesn't exist? Great, next time we have Obama 2.0 and he loses reelection he should encourage his BLM supporters to storm the capitol, murder elected officials and overthrow the government. Lets see if a few years later whether he's been imprisoned or still holding rallies and doing exclusive CNN Townhalls. Furthermore, lets how any of those BLM rioters are still breathing.

What you wrote has nothing to do with "white privilege".
This is at worst a problem of conspiracy.

18 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

It's just a fallacy, I don't need to make up my mind about any place based on my strict experience if I have a number of testimonials.
And you lie.
I did not say "these countries are racist", I said that in these countries employers prefer to have friendly and professional relations with people of their ethnicity.
It's not racial hatred, it's just normal and it's a few things that we find between the different relogions in the same ethnic groups, different cities / countries etc.

I think you are the one making assumptions here. The number of testimonials you have carry biases that you cannot see or assess by yourself. You're simply being ignorant and denying being so.

In my country and in many others, foreigners, especially those with education and experience, as in the case of people from developed countries, find no problem finding work. 

You have no multicultural experience and are talking from a very narrow lens here. I suggest you listen to someone that does live in a touristic-focused city and worked in companies with employees from five continents that foreigners are, in many cases, treated better than locals.

Racism in underdeveloped countries is directed toward the poor part of its own population. 

Maybe so he can sell his dogshit products to the most gullible people on Earth

@Schizophonia

10 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

?. Why does white privilege not exist for you, and what do you mean when you say white privilege? Also, for literally thousands of years, you say that it's normal for whites to be richer in countries with white majority, isn't that considered privilege for that majority, not just in a country, but in a state, or city, or town, places and regions where whites are the majority?

What does having racial preferences in professional environments have to do with Elon Musk?

I've travelled the world and been in several countries, and experienced many cultures and sub cultures, while I'm conservative I'm also a cosmopolitan so I've seen not only white privilege in some parts of the USA, but I've seen different privileges. I've also seen different racists too, nationalists and some ethnocentric people. Yes, even in China, Chinese people can be racist to Americans, and blacks too, and even be nationalistic. So, here racism and nationalism are relative to which country and culture. For example, if you're in China or Japan, there'll be some different racial discriminations than what an American goes through, in Japan black people are viewed more valuable in some social settings than white people, and white people sometimes get some covert mistreatment similarly as black Americans do in America. 

I don't think he was ever yellow.

He was using some green stuff like electric cars, but from an orange place, not the other way around. He got very good at fooling everyone to get Tesla stock up, government subsidies, and also good government contracts for Space X. Everyone was fooled, at least with the autopiloting car story, I was too. All bullshit, they were remotely controlled. But did Tesla shares go up? Oh yes, they did. A lot, and he owned a lot back then.

great twitter thread that breaks down Musk's recent promotion of racist talking points. This is dangerous because he is deliberately spreading misinformation to his millions of his followers. Its going to lead to real world violence. 

Because you gotta pick a side (apparently) in this day and age and he chose the one he has more in common with.

hrhrhtewgfegege

His mind has been rotted by wokeness.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.