Peace and Love

What Makes A Woman Sexy/attractive?

58 posts in this topic

@clytaemnestra

7 hours ago, clytaemnestra said:

How do you calculate what is exactly 80%? What does it mean at all to be feminine and which characteristics exactly make something feminine so you can determinate 80% of it?

Sorry, but this sounds sexistic. Women just worry and do nothing but panic, while men plan and do something progressive. I can't agree.

What do we need? Why do we need it? Need for what? 

I'm sure the 80% is probably a rough estimate.  And is being used in example to the yin and yang symbol.

I'm not saying everything is in all black and white here and that all women and men are like this because that isn't true.  I'm referring to feminine and masculine energy.  The Yin and Yang.  Feminine energy in general is very much in the present moment.  It consists of laughter, fun, humor, being spontaneous, adventurous....these are present moment qualities.   Masculine is logic, structured, thinking, and planning, integrity.......these are  future qualities.    Feminine and masculine are POLAR opposites.   No person is completely feminine or completely masculine. But I'm saying that the women out there that are too much in the present moment  (obviously this is not all women)....and don't plan their life out....have a life purpose...learn to have emotional control (which is a masculine quality) are going to have issues.  And the men (not all men)  that are very goal oriented, and continuously planning, focusing on the future....but aren't in the present moment (a feminine quality) aren't really going to be enjoying life either.   I'm saying that relationships that are based on polarity can be successful and loving relationships.  The natural good qualities that each sex possesses (when they are their best selves) can enhance and bring harmony to the relationship.

I'm saying that women that panic....that's not healthy or natural for them, they are out of balance....and men don't want that or are they attracted to that....they want a woman that is light-hearted and relaxed.... a balanced woman.... Relaxation, calmness, meditation....that's masculine. When a woman has those qualities that balance their feminine energy it gives them emotional control....and  that is extremely attractive. Men don't want the drama, or the manipulation, or wild swinging emotions....but the balance in a healthy emotional woman...will not be like that.

We don't need anyone to be happy.  We all can be very happy on our own.  All successful loving relationships start from a place of self love.  Yeah...you can have a relationship without self love....but is it going to last long?  Are you going to be happy?

I know what makes me feel attractive.  The magic light of the golden hour.

Beach.jpg

12 hours ago, I_Like_Thing said:

Beautiful. Where was that taken?

That's odd... I hadn't noticed the background until you mentioned it.  o.O

Here's my idea of the magic light of the golden hour:

Lena-0520.jpg

13 hours ago, I_Like_Thing said:

Beautiful. Where was that taken?

Thank you. Malaysia.

@Steph1988 wow, Alizee is so sexy!

@Lai You look beeeeaaaaauuuutifuuuuuuullllll :x...cutie cutie pie

15_9_171.gif

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

1 hour ago, Loreena said:

@Lai You look beeeeaaaaauuuutifuuuuuuullllll :x...cutie cutie pie

15_9_171.gif

Blushing-smiley.jpg

Authenticity/Open-mindedness/Capable of feeling unconditional love (towards everyone)

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

The progression of this thread is hilarious.

A few honest answers about physical attractiveness being of prime importance.

The rest sounding like virtue and political correctness, skipping over the physical.

Then ending with praise for a physically fit and relatively attractive woman in a swimsuit!

This is so much fun. I love you all!

9 hours ago, abgespaced said:

The progression of this thread is hilarious.

A few honest answers about physical attractiveness being of prime importance.

The rest sounding like virtue and political correctness, skipping over the physical.

Then ending with praise for a physically fit and relatively attractive woman in a swimsuit!

This is so much fun. I love you all!

Of course physical attraction is important, that's so obvious that it doesn't need to be mentioned.

The thing is, if a girl has the quality that I seek (well I don't seek a girl, but you get the point), It doesn't really matter if she is just "average" on the physical aspect, what whill most likely happen is that I'll be attracted to her anyway.

God is love

And God in them

On 15/03/2017 at 10:00 AM, Peace and Love said:

He says that the most attractive woman to a man is 80% feminine and 20% masculine. 

face0307.jpg

@Peace and Love Perhaps a man would find a woman sexy/ attractive if she makes him feel sexy/ attractive. Just throwing this out there for further contemplation :)

Edited by Natasha

I'd say it depends on a particular man's level of consciousness.

If it's low, it's 100% physical.

Men who have a low status may be forced to not be so focused on appearance.

Men who aren't totally superficial (anymore) will look for other qualities: Intelligence, similar level of consciousness, compatible ideas what a romantic relationship would be and can contribute to their lives (monogamous or not, being emotionally very close or not, kids or not, how much time you actually spend together, how much sex you'll expect), ...

I'd say that however also for men who are at an above average level of consciousness, the physical aspects never go to 0% importance.

For me personally, it's a 2 step process. In the first step, a woman has to be physically attractive. If that isn't the case, we can be friends, but she won't get to level 2. Step 2 is all the non-physical qualities. If that isn't a fit, I might still like the person, but she can look like a super model and I am not interested anyway. Both have to be attractive enough.

Edited by mostly harmless
grammar

Living in America, I would say an attractive woman is one who is not petty, eats healthy and keeps in shape, does not victimize herself, doesn't have anxiety, doesn't have control issues, doesn't have daddy issues, doesn't have worthiness issues, doesn't have a closet drinking problem. Probably sounds like I'm setting the bar low, but American woman are in a pretty rough place right now. Slim pickins.. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

So you're a necrophiliac, that's disgusting dude.

@Loreena

Explain that commeeeeent to me

I simply mean that woman like that are rare :)

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

@Shin I really really wanna ask you so bad - what you meant by that.......I laughed out loud and rolled on the floor with that comment.

I have to tell you - that's the comment of the century !

Edited by Loreena

17 hours ago, Shin said:

So you're a necrophiliac, that's disgusting dude.

Explain that commeeeeent to me

@Shin

I simply mean that a woman like is extremely rare

Yup, that's what I was laughing about too. ( I thought you might have meant something else):D

Edited by Loreena

I'd like to add that what appears attractive with women changes with age.

When 18 years old, I think boys prefer very slim girls with baby faces. With baby face I mean not only big eyes but also their face not showing any traces of character or experience, like a blank face.

I think for guys older than 23, curves tend to become more interesting. Individual tastes may differ, of course. Men from low income families and areas in particular allegedly prefer more shapely women (that claim seems to be hardened when you think of the ideal in India or Africa). Not me though unless Helga Lovekaty would qualify (I don't think so). 

Edited by mostly harmless