davecraw

How do you know you are imagining everything?

74 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, mmKay said:

Should i take the risk? ??

Probably not… unless you’re not into probabilities ¯\_(ツ)_/¯   

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

3 hours ago, StarStruck said:

So how can you say you are the most enlightened person then?

Consciousness does not necessarily confer manipulation over reality.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Is that not like saying: “I’m the best strategist on paper but on the field I can’t apply it” 

53 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That may be true in some sense. But reality is much easier to manipulate on psychedelics than sober. 

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

9 hours ago, RebornConsciousness said:

If reality is made out of consciousness, it should be able to be influenced by you, literaly, in any way you want.

Influenced sure.

I am not the only piece of me represented in our dream. There are many billions of representations all interconnected, and their relationships with each other continually create reality out of them. This part, you, I am talking to is influencing reality right now. I am representing what you say to myself and then seeing, interacting, and experiencing reality slightly differently. People dismiss conversations all the time on this forum when they realise its themselves, but its the fundamental nature of you or life.

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I have not been able to develop paranormal abilities that others could see. I don't know what that requires.

Do you want to experience the development or the ability? Because we can create the need, the want, the process, the challenge, or the journey rather than the ability. Then let everything fall into place at the right time. Most of this stuff only happened, for me, when i'm focused on someone else AND in a self-loving state.

I've had small experiences. Nothing huge or flashy. Shared dreams and reliving someone else's memory via the family tree or connection. Letting answers guide intuition is an easy one to show. Do you do any group work? That's where it might manifest with the least static or resistance, where its just fun for a small group. When everyone is in a state that is allowing it. Allowing yourself to find an object someone put in a room for you to find, when you both have the intent, drawing a message for the other person, those are fun sorts of activities for anyone reading. Act as a kid does, because every day to a kid is a magical mystery to observe. Letting reality guide your feet, is one I like doing in public, not caring where it wants to take me that day. (If anyone ends up walking in circles learn to laugh and let go a bit)

Edited by BlueOak

3 hours ago, StarStruck said:

Is that not like saying: “I’m the best strategist on paper but on the field I can’t apply it” 

Show me a so-called conscious person who can grow horns on his own head, then let's talk.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Conciseness confer submission to the reality

On 5/3/2023 at 11:52 PM, Leo Gura said:

Reality is a Mind that dreams/imagines. When you say something is "real", what you mean is, it's imagined by you so deeply that you are not even aware of how it is imagined. And so you call that "real". Whereas if you become aware of how something is imagined, you call it unreal.

You have to realize that this is all a trick of the mind. There is no ground for the distinction between real and imaginary. Because at root all there is, is Mind.

The key is to drop the idea that there exists anything outside of imagination, by noticing that everything is Mind.

How do you know? Consciousness. The only way anything is known. The only solution here is more consciousness, and no other way will work.

Noted.

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

As long as you occupy a finite form your ability to manipulate reality will be limited.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

As long as you occupy a finite form your ability to manipulate reality will be limited.

Sahdguru has chosen to remain in human form though and so do you ? Could it be possible that you in fact are able to manipulate more reality by keeping a human form ? 

3 hours ago, thierry said:

Could it be possible that you in fact are able to manipulate more reality by keeping a human form ? 

A human being cannot jump off the top of a building and survive. 

I was able to when I was not human. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Even if you have the right genetics to do that? Like Jesus Christ? Is he limited in someway? 

34 minutes ago, John Iverson said:

Even if you have the right genetics to do that? Like Jesus Christ? Is he limited in someway? 

Genetics and Jesus Christ are finite. 

I can hear a million scientists and religious people screaming in my ears right now with all their objections.