JJfromSwitzerland

Transgenderism and transrace

220 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, DrugsBunny said:

You probably watch Tim Pool don't you.

No, he's a twat. His beenie looks stupid and he wears it inside all the time which is probably why his head overheats and he makes dumb-ass takes.

5 minutes ago, DrugsBunny said:

possible to perfectly match a biological females anatomy via surgery, your position would demand that you still call them a fake woman

There are a lot more things than just a uterus you'd have to match before they perfectly matched females anatomy. In fact I imagine the amount of things you'd have to operate on wouldn't be totally feasible. They would probably die from the complications. Not to mention the bill, probably pretty steep in the good ol' US of A.

At that point you'd be swapping out the entire person, which means we might as well have lived in a different reality where they were actually born in the body they want, but then they wouldn't exactly be "them"? Right?

It's almost as if we're all in the same boat of being trapped in this reality and these bodies, and that we've all gotta suck it up one way or another. Just food for thought.

hrhrhtewgfegege

7 hours ago, DrugsBunny said:

Roy's got

7 hours ago, DrugsBunny said:

disabled friends

I actually don't have any disabled friends. I could though, want to be my first 9_9?

I'm having fun bantering with you. You're spicy.

hrhrhtewgfegege

30 minutes ago, DrugsBunny said:

The narrative was never manipulated, it literally originated from online neo-nazis lol. The only people who use this meme are people who got it from their favorite alt-right content creators who perpetuated the meme to them.

My Opa was born in Nazi Germany in 1940. He swam in literal rain filled bomb craters to clean himself as a child because there was no running water. I bet if I showed him clown meme and explained to him the context of how it's actually the secret symbol of some wanna be 15 year old 4chan neo-nazis he would wonder what the fuck the big worry is and laugh at how much of a joke it is. I'd be willing to paypal you $500 to have a phone conversation and explain it to him yourself.

He saw his neighbors get sent off to real death camps by actual Nazis. The fact that word is even being summoned as though what's happening now is somehow comparable is as ignorant as it is insulting. Pure fucking shame.

That's what all this internet stuff is by the way, a total joke. You've been sucked into it like an idiot.

"Go touch some grass". As they say.

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

@DrugsBunny

11 hours ago, DrugsBunny said:

This grown man has just been reduced to the pitiful "umad bro?" retort. What are you like 40? What an embarrassing defense mechanism, yikes... ??

The fact that you've managed to fictitiously concoct a false memory of me calling you "rapist" and "schizophrenic" is reason enough to write you off as at least one of those things.

You're definitely a transphobe, you literally used the Nashville shooting as evidence that trans people pose a threat to society, when I pointed out the statistics on this graph you said "Yes, most are not trans but the fact that even 1 shooter was trans means trans people can commit violence too", which is, without jest, in all seriousness, the stupidest thing I've ever seen posted on this forum.

d52eb612b3ff4200142122b5a1318526.png

Again, @Leo Gura and @Roy, you both and all users reading this are my witness, I swear I'm not breaking any forum guidelines right now, I'm just responding to this person attacking me. Again, instead of personally attacking me, slandering me in forum by calling me transphobic, rapist, racist, and pedophile sympathizer in the Dalai Lama thread, and being a jerk, why not just chill and stop attacking me for no reason? Also, in that thread which is gone, I didn't cite the Nashville shootings, you did, and edited your posts and misinterpreted my intentions and writing as if I'm transphobic when I'm just making the point that we need more data in science about gender dysphoria in born versus indoctrinated by ideology and group think, that's all. Let moderators watching be my witness, and see that I'm not breaking or bending forum rules, but bunny is. Please stop this juvenile behavior bunny, maybe this transgenderism and transrace topic is triggering you?

@Roy

8 hours ago, Roy said:

This thread should be a footnote for an example of toxic Green in Spiral Dynamics. I know I obviously didn't articulate myself in the most formal manner but really it's because I don't care that much and don't have time to waste energy on essays for internet strangers. It's just a forum for shooting the shit and bouncing ideas around.

I've literally been playing Battlefield 1 and eating all dressed chips while wrecking this dude lol, top frag every game too.

Yeah, I do agree that you may have needed to articulate yourself more, but if you're dealing with some people who have already made up their mind to demonize you, no amount of articulation, persuasion and charm would change their minds about you. Your simple and straight forward posts here is more than enough in this case. Can't be helped if there's miscommunications, but if you're dealing with someone already bad faith towards you instead of good faith, then it'll be a slippery slope thing.

@Enlightement

1 minute ago, Enlightement said:

@Danioover9000 it's best to lock the thread, it's not productive. 

I do agree, as I'm sensing the temperature of this thread increasing, but I'm not the admin or moderator and don't have that privilege to lock threads and issue warnings and bans you know? However, let's keep this thread longer for maybe 2 more days, hopefully it'll calm down like this music:

@DrugsBunny Intolerance is the unwillingness to accept or respect opinions, beliefs, or behaviors that differ from one’s own. Intolerant people are afraid of anything that’s different and distance themselves from anything that doesn’t line up with their way of thinking.

Do you agree? 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

7 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

in that thread which is gone, I didn't cite the Nashville shootings, you did

Are you having a medical emergency? You did cite the Nashville shooting, before I ever mentioned it. *facepalm*

I'd say you deserve a towering trophy and a shiny medallion for your unrivaled lack of wits, but wearing a medallion may draw a stark contrast against the orange safety helmet that you surely require (not to mention a choking hazard).   

14 hours ago, Roy said:

He saw his neighbors get sent off to real death camps by actual Nazis. The fact that word is even being summoned as though what's happening now is somehow comparable is as ignorant as it is insulting. Pure fucking shame.

That's what all this internet stuff is by the way, a total joke. You've been sucked into it like an idiot.

Ooof, this might be a bit embarrassing for you, but this is why we have a linguistic distinction between "neo-nazis" (the term I used) and the Nazis you are referring to... Are you going to pretend that ideological tennants from the original Nazis haven't survived to this day? Is anyone who simply refers to these ideological successors a "suckered idiot"? ??

It's amazing to me how thoroughly committed you are to iredeemably disgracing your own credibility, all done with the most pompous veneer of political astuteness that couldn't fool a saliva-dripping lobotomy patient... Oh, pardon me, I stand corrected; thank you @Danioover9000.

@integralYou can call me intolerant of broader intolerance, but you'd also have to pretend that's a bad thing.

@DrugsBunny

1 hour ago, DrugsBunny said:

Are you having a medical emergency? You did cite the Nashville shooting, before I ever mentioned it. *facepalm*

I'd say you deserve a towering trophy and a shiny medallion for your unrivaled lack of wits, but wearing a medallion may draw a stark contrast against the orange safety helmet that you surely require (not to mention a choking hazard).   

Ooof, this might be a bit embarrassing for you, but this is why we have a linguistic distinction between "neo-nazis" (the term I used) and the Nazis you are referring to... Are you going to pretend that ideological tennants from the original Nazis haven't survived to this day? Is anyone who simply refers to these ideological successors a "suckered idiot"? ??

It's amazing to me how thoroughly committed you are to iredeemably disgracing your own credibility, all done with the most pompous veneer of political astuteness that couldn't fool a saliva-dripping lobotomy patient... Oh, pardon me, I stand corrected; thank you @Danioover9000.

@integralYou can call me intolerant of broader intolerance, but you'd also have to pretend that's a bad thing.

I will iterate again, notice how I'm chill and just responding, and all you're doing is personal attacking me, calling me transphobe and all, being a jerk, being dogmatic and having a heated discussion with me.

Again, what post and thread are you referring to? That's taken down, but I remember you're the one citing the Nashville shooting and making that conflation first, not me. Also, stop putting words into my mouth, you were the one talking about Nazi and stuff in that thread. Maybe you are too heated and addicted to being right and being mean and dehumanizing me? Maybe you need to touch grass. Calling me schizophrenic is one thing, but imagining me typing some transphobic thread is another.

Yes, I can call you intolerant, but I'm superior in honor compared to you to stoop that low. Again, you're attacking me, not the other way around, and it's getting childish.

@Danioover9000 Bruh, wasn't that your thread? That would be pretty manipulative of you if it is, I checked that thread before it was hidden and @DrugsBunny was right, you mentioned the Nashville shooting before he did.

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

I'm noticing a trend that Conservative minded people seem to be overall happier, care-free, and able to enjoy life more over Liberal minded people.

That's interesting.

hrhrhtewgfegege

@lostingenosmaze

14 hours ago, lostingenosmaze said:

@Danioover9000 Bruh, wasn't that your thread? That would be pretty manipulative of you if it is, I checked that thread before it was hidden and @DrugsBunny was right, you mentioned the Nashville shooting before he did.

Nah man, that was my thread, but it's the other way around. This guy wants to bully and slander me in this forum, and again I'm getting personally attacked and it's kinda silly and annoying at this point. Like, just in this thread how many rules and forum guidelines is that guy breaking compared to me? I'm not being a jerk, am willing to learn from different perspectives, and watch myself and behave, while this guy is the exact opposite. But I digress, I don't want to derail this thread about transrace and Transgenderism, nor participate in hating and trolling attacks against me, calling me rapist, racist, pedophile, and murderer sympathizer? Yeah yeah yeah, you're going to the ignore and getting reported for immaturity yo.

So, going back to this topic of the thread, what do you think about Transrace and Transgenderism? Do you think Michael Jackson was a good example, and why/why not?

@Roy

1 hour ago, Roy said:

I'm noticing a trend that Conservative minded people seem to be overall happier, care-free, and able to enjoy life more over Liberal minded people.

That's interesting.

It's an interesting trend, I do have my pet theories about this, but even @Leo Gura's liberal mind and conservative mind videos do a decent job of explaining about this:

and

IMO are fantastic, worth watching and listening to, and contemplating.

If my kid ever said they were going to get a sex change I would do what any good father would do. I would sit them down at the table and tell them straight up, "No, not until after you finish your dinner."

All kidding aside my heart goes out to these kids. Life can be brutal and I hope they don't bring any long term suffering upon themselves. 

@ryandesreu

2 hours ago, ryandesreu said:

If my kid ever said they were going to get a sex change I would do what any good father would do. I would sit them down at the table and tell them straight up, "No, not until after you finish your dinner."

All kidding aside my heart goes out to these kids. Life can be brutal and I hope they don't bring any long term suffering upon themselves. 

I agree, first age like wine before making choices that are final.

@RebornConsciousness

1 hour ago, RebornConsciousness said:

I doubt that. You can't reach the highest joys of life by bring conservatively minded

A lot of liberaly minded people are just living the wrong way, so do conservatives. But then again, life doesn't come with a manual. Overall, I'd say they're happier than conservatives, just by pure fact that they tend to be more conscious than conservatives

Ideally life SHOULD COME WITH A MANUAL. Also, conservatives, especially more religious folks, and community going people tend to be actually more happier than Liberal minded people, as they already have an established routine they like, and already meet their belonging needs, whilst liberally minded people tend to struggle with meeting their belonging needs because sometimes they don't even like their in-groups, and focus too much on the out-groups and other communities versus their own. Also, how liberal minds are shaped are such that they pot the differences all the time, mostly seeing problems versus solutions, whilst conservative minds, yes not as big picture and outside box thinking and do see fewer problems and solutions, more see how to implement solutions, and design more rigid systems and boxes to manage a problem and even implement solutions.

There are weaknesses and strengths from both conservative and liberally minded people, it's just a matter of aligning so many factors that accentuates strengths and minimalizes weaknesses, that's all. No need to demonize or dehumanize conservatives or liberals, just come together, negotiate, and implement solutions, and record the results, and improve upon them, whilst implementing flexibility in the system.

10 hours ago, Roy said:

Conservatives has always been more reactionary, hateful, closedminded, and fearful.

Just look at Jordan Peterson. Does he look like a happy or relaxed person? He's in a full-blown moral panic. As conservatives tend to be.

Care-free and conservatives are opposite things. If you were care-free you would not be flipping out over trans issues or "wokeness". How paranoid must one be to be threatened by wokeness?

It's funny how wokeness is supposed to be so weak and emasculating, yet at the same time so dangerous and threatening.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.