at_anchor

Who were you before birth?

19 posts in this topic

Is there even such a thing as a separate self which was born and alive before my birth? Or is my body, my brain and my internal thoughts all just shapes of this lifes path I embarked on that is soon coming to an end hopefully, because I kind of don't like the people who are trying to put me away and drive me down.

I want to know if I lived before birth. Does anyone know is there a separate self before birth or are we all like appels falling from a tree and rotting away into the ground from which we were created from? 

I really had enough of this torture in life. I really have no one that does not want to hurt me in life around me.

So who is the "self" that could be said to be separate from the whole? Or is it all just a whole like a character from a movie with determined journey?

Edited by at_anchor
wrong title

i actually don't want to die which is why I am asking, but I do even if I actually do not exist because of my life being a hell of an experience with devils that hell envies.

2 minutes ago, Squeekytoy said:

If it was you then you'd have known. Either way, you won't know about it in some next life any more than you do now. All theoretical answers notwithstanding, this life is all you will ever have. 

Okay. So this is clear then. This is the first and last life I will ever have. Religions and everyone was bullshiting me. In this case I really accept my death and welcome it. 

This life doesn't fucking spark joy!

27 minutes ago, Squeekytoy said:

Everyone is bullshitting you. You yourself most of all.

My mind is not bullshitting me about certain things. Maybe out of ignorance, but I am not deluded. When I know something from experience,  I do not come up with imagined stuff neither do I lie. 

I might not die today, I however really want to be safe and out of the grips of these beasts. If you think I'm deluded and you work for cia, why not test me?

Get those bulletproof hammers over here, lol

sorry, it is just funny because, yeah, I guess when you survive shit and still have a bit optimism aboit surviving further, you laugh at a funny thought in a dangerous situation. dangerous cause I might have to go through torture of the worst fucking kind and watch devilish humanoids spread lies and oh Jesus. I can't take it. Sometimes it is better to just be ignorant about some stuff. Maybe not. But anyway. It would hurt. I got too soft. I don't want a life like this. Lost pretty much everything.  If there is no afterlife and no God, I have no one to bother me after I die, no devils and certainly no evil humanoids.

Your question really refers to mysticism. And mysticism is not something that can be measured by science, because science, do you know the measure three-dimensional space, and time, whatever goes beyond, science has no measure. That is why mysticism is considered the greatest conspiracy theory of them all because it may exist, or it may not exist, and there is no way now or even in the future can anyone prove it or disprove it. Maybe after life and prior life do exist or maybe they don’t. Think of a dream, besides yourself can anyone look into the dream, can anyone guess or know what your dream was about? What is really happening in the dream, is it your brain process your daily stuff, or you accessing parallel  universes, or maybe it’s just a mental masturbation. The thing is no one will ever know and mysticism will always remain mystical.

I remeber I was a native living on mercury or venus. The sun was newer and emit a lower frequency  purple light. Everything was black except a purple outline on everything facing the sun. The sun must not have been powerful enough illuminate everything or it was weird type of light not detectable by my eyes.I was fighting another native and died.

Edited by Hojo

@The0Self in other words, there is no body after death, and i was basically everyone before birth, right?

39 minutes ago, JellyDogShoe_1Mil said:

This. 

Ah yes, of course. You were either exactly this as unactualized potential in mind and now you are in awareness and consciousness or you and all of us are basically this the whole time and never stop being this. Jesus, that might mean past repeats itself exactly as it was. But that is so, i don't know. 

2 minutes ago, at_anchor said:

Ah yes, of course. You were either exactly this as unactualized potential in mind and now you are in awareness and consciousness or you and all of us are basically this the whole time and never stop being this. Jesus, that might mean past repeats itself exactly as it was. But that is so, i don't know. 

Step outside of the mind. The mind will never know. 

Gently visit the fact of your being. That’s all you need. 

23 hours ago, at_anchor said:

Is there even such a thing as a separate self which was born and alive before my birth? Or is my body, my brain and my internal thoughts all just shapes of this lifes path I embarked on that is soon coming to an end hopefully, because I kind of don't like the people who are trying to put me away and drive me down.

I want to know if I lived before birth. Does anyone know is there a separate self before birth or are we all like appels falling from a tree and rotting away into the ground from which we were created from? 

Consider the possibility of there being no binary answer to this question. If you are seeking one, then that might be what’s keeping you stuck.

I really had enough of this torture in life. I really have no one that does not want to hurt me in life around me.

I know exactly what that is like. Yes, it may appear like that for a while… it may even seem like there’s no way out. However, there’s more to life than what you are currently experiencing. It’s possible to expand your mind, but it won’t be easy contrary to what many spiritual teachers may make it out to be. 

But, if comfort is what you need at this stage, be willing to embrace that. 

So who is the "self" that could be said to be separate from the whole? Or is it all just a whole like a character from a movie with determined journey?

Notice how you can watch the same movie more than once, yet observe something new that you haven’t during the previous viewing(s). 

“Within the garden of your mind, every thought is a seed that can bloom into a galaxy of wonders." -ChatGPT 4

On 21/04/2023 at 7:21 PM, at_anchor said:

My mind is not bullshitting me about certain things. Maybe out of ignorance, but I am not deluded. When I know something from experience,  I do not come up with imagined stuff neither do I lie. 

????? a very humorous statement. Probably the best I’ve seen ?. You might want to check that again from a different perspective 

7 hours ago, Dazgwny said:

????? a very humorous statement. Probably the best I’ve seen ?. You might want to check that again from a different perspective 

okay, whatever you say... my mind is not good enough, not understandig enough and not consciousness and aware enough so it bullshits me all the time. Maybe it bullshits me so well that I can't even notice when it is doing it. 

you were nothing before you were born because you were never born. you have always been now. right now you are, creating a complicated structure that appears to be a life with a timeline. all this is apparent, memory is part of that structure and is being created now, like everything that exists. you always are and will be now, changing form, deepen in the infinite depth of yourself

I was probably my mother and father. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

On 4/22/2023 at 1:58 AM, at_anchor said:

@The0Self in other words, there is no body after death, and i was basically everyone before birth, right?

Well, there’s no death. More like, in other words, there’s no other life. For instance, what does eternal damnation refer to? Your one life being the only one you get so if you’re selfish and don’t grow, you get that one life as your eternal prison.

On 4/22/2023 at 0:58 AM, at_anchor said:

There is really only Reality. 

I”m dead serious.

“Within the garden of your mind, every thought is a seed that can bloom into a galaxy of wonders." -ChatGPT 4