Loreena

What Is The One Thing That You Hate The Most ?

15 posts in this topic

Any one thing

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

I hate hate ???

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

Conformity/dishonesty/false politeness/fake people who hide behind a facade/cowardice and clubs and bars!

sorry i just could not name one thing ^_^

@Principium Nexus

Keep in mind that hating seeing other people suffer will only generate more hate. If instead you accept and stop resisting will will develop compassion instead of hate and from it you can help others.

"A ship is safe in harbor, but that's not what ships are made for"    - John A. Shedd

@Vercingetorix I interpret that hate as motivating. I cannot say I love to see people suffer. Letting it all go for what it is while I can help some of them feels too careless.

Sheeple

It's not wars that's ruining humanity.  It's not your presidents or leaders.  It's not the mainstream media or TV.  It's not some Illuminati.  

It's the sheeple.

Edited by Evilwave Heddy

@Principium Nexus the battle is not outside, it's inside you. hate happens when you resist the sensations in your body. more resistance = more ego. I am not sure you can really help people from a place of ego. Buy you can accept what is, stop resisting, then compassion will flow in you and you will naturally do what you can to decrease the suffering of people. And you will also not suffer anymore because suffering is resisting.

"A ship is safe in harbor, but that's not what ships are made for"    - John A. Shedd

@Vercingetorix I accept it but I still find it difficult to see. You are probably talking about situations where it's kind of okay to let the situation be, but what about completely inhumane things that are too extreme? Mass executions, child abuse, and other horrible cases that play?

Yes it's my inner fight but I won't let these things happen without worrying about them, that doesn't feel right. It's like pretending all is okay but you wouldn't even dare to stand in their shoes for a minute.

I resist against these things because it feels right, because it something worth fighting for and I hate to see it happen. I don't act with hate, i act with the most compasion I can, but rejecting to feel hate is wrong. 

Hate cannot exist if you stop resisting reality.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

1 minute ago, Shin said:

Hate cannot exist if you stop resisting reality.

I hate stopping resisting reality

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018