Beeflamb

Do I need to sell my soul to make money?

13 posts in this topic

I've been looking into ways of making money online recently, as I am finding it increasingly difficult to work in an office environment. One thing I have been doing is teaching online. The pay is garbage, but at least I feel like Im doing a good service. I have researched other ways like doing remote sales, starting a finance youtube channel, selling products online. The issue is my soul keeps feeling like it is dying everytime I make money the focus. I get a deep intuitive feeling that I should not be "evil" by trying to take money from people and I should instead focus on spiritual pursuits and love. Its making me feel very conflicted, as if I am stuck and cant move.

Do I follow the money, or do I follow my gut? And if I follow my gut, is everything going to be ok?

No, you need to buy [redacted] to make money and never sell your sol to the devil. 

Haha! 

But jokes aside, crypto is very bullish and worth a go. Then if crypto explodes for real you will have time to do what you love  ? 

Also, if you win money there you are taking them from Bears, those are devil minions who bet that the buyer will lose in order to make an easy profit from other's suffering. 

You will enjoy beating them and taking their money, or they will take yours. Lol

Edited by Leo Gura

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

@Dodo How dare you pitch your crypto crap here.

I will feed you to a crocodile.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Beeflamb I know that feeling very well.

Ideally you'd follow your heart but it also depends on what your financial situation is like and what your longer goals are.

It can be a valid strategy to grind away to earn some money to fund your dreams. But if you're gonna grind away for money, do it wisely. Pick stuff that actually generates good money so you don't have to do it long.

And don't do stupid gambling like the guy suggests above. You will just make things worse for yourself that way.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Chosing love over fear. The ancient game of salvation. Blessed be those who chose to walk this path. For indeed it is rare to find a liberated soul. 

If your soul seeks to find support grace and inspiration on the journey through the valley of death. I suggest u look into the phenomena called "the way of mastery". 

May the Light be with you

Amen

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

Nature loves courage, and responds to it by removing obstacles. That’s something Terence McKenna once said quoting the mushroom. Worth keeping in mind ;)

I would also say that this is a very valuable place to be because it is here that the spiritual rubber meets the road. It’s one thing to have nice ideas about oneness and the interconnectedness of all things and maybe have had some peak experiences, but everybody can have that.

In these moments however, is when the possibility for real transformation occurs. Because there is a very real sense of fear present with you, now it is not just theoretical anymore, but you are actually afraid of [fill in the blank]. So I would invite you to use this as a doorway into your most deeply held beliefs. Get very introspective and examine it closely. And question EVERYTHING. As long as there is still fear, there is still ego.

Not my will, but thy will be done. 

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Dodo How dare you pitch your crypto crap here?

I will feed you to a crocodile.

I agree it was a bit of a plug, but at the same time OP is asking for ways to make money online and that is potentially one of them.

I included the name of the crypto because he talked about selling his soul to the devil and the abbreviation of the coin is SOL which I would never sell, especially not to the devil, so used it as a joke. 

In crypto it doesn't really matter which coin you "promote" as they all go in tandem, even though some have more potential then others and perform a bit better when its time.

Here's a guy who loves crypto and is a mega entrepreneur. There are smart people out there who delve into he crypto world.

His rap about online marketing:

Crypto rap: 

Ps: I'd prefer the alligators as that is a tool in trading that I am more familiar with and use regularly to trade fractal breakouts. 

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

Always follow what feels best for you in your heart.

Your “gut” is an emotional guidance system that is a direct link with your Higher Mind or higher self.

Your soul knows which path with have the fewest roadblocks and will ultimately lead you to your vision or something even better.

It gives you direction through the feeling of inspiration and excitement… just follow that feeling on a moment to moment basis (even with simple things) and don’t have too much expectation for the outcome.

but that might sound too esoteric for you (even though it’s 100% effective)

if you wanna make money online… start by teaching yourself a valuable skill-stack that will come in handy in the future (that you’re going to need for your life purpose anyways)

For example… some skills that you’re going to need for most life purpose’s include

- copywriting

- web design 

- sales

- video editing / content creation 

- service delivery (coaching, consulting, course creation)

These 5 things are the heart of pretty much every online business. And you’re gonna want to know how to do them sooner or later.

You can freelance pretty much any of these skills and the more skills you’re competent at… the better offers you can make and the higher prices you can charge.

But honestly… my best advice is not to follow the money… but to follow your motherfucking gut feeling like I said in the beginning.

Your gut feeling is a guide… don’t take this advice lightly.

I make YouTube videos about Self-Actualization: >> Check it out here <<

Yes everything will be ok.

Instead of focusing on money, focus on what you love to do and (that's the important part) solve peoples problems with it.

When you focus on creating value and helping people with their problems you never have to worry about money.

And reframe that. You are not "evil" by selling your products online.

You are helping people, who without you would never get what they want OR would take much longer to get it!

❤️

I can relate to the feeling of needing money but hating work too well.

I don't have much experience when it comes to career stuff but I've heard of a guy who wanted to make video games but didn't have short-term career prospects.

He ended up becoming a night-shift plumber because of how it alligned with his personality and it afforded him lots of downtime which he used to make games on the job.

There is an element of: this is fucking reality. It’s brutal and you have to do what you need to do to survive. Earning lots of money takes time. 

Personally I’ve suffered greatly over this as I’m naturally a bit more artsy and want to just… be spiritual and artistic all the time. But, I am learning to love pragmatic life. Still very spiritual process for me and seems a better foundation. We will see what the future brings. I am going to honour my life the best I can but at the end of the day, reality requires meeting it on its terms. 

I will not get many of the things I want in life. But, I know I can get lots and enjoy what I have. 

Ive learned to love money, finance, excel sheets, logic, organization, planning, strategy, etc 

I always enjoyed these things as well but… went a bit hard into my art at the cost of all things. I lacked balance and wisdom as a young 20 year old. But, it is working out so far.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

If you follow your gut, everything is going to be okay. 

Basically, your gut is going to lead you to your Life-Purpose. I'd suggest you drop the money-question and focus entirely on finding your Life-Purpose. That will show you the gift that you have to offer to the world. Then, you will get much better ideas as to how to encash your gift. And, you will have the willpower, the inspiration and the creativity to pull through the obstacles in actualizing these ideas. 

Following your gut is the single best thing you can do for your creativity. You will bypass all creative blocks on this route. In fact, I'd suggest that you focus on creating whatever aligns with your creative-capacities. And pick a craft to master. And build a vision relative to that. To answer your question, this is the alternative to selling your soul for money.