Jo-Niet

Awakened without meditations and dmt or other Psychedelics

32 posts in this topic

@Jo-Niet The absolute takes the depth of each realization by testing its expression within the cosmos. In other words, the proof is in the pudding. Realization requires the absolute price of surrendering identification with every desire and every fear. When you sacrifice the self on that altar, the light of the absolute will flow through you without words.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

Yes, it is possible, but it is extremely rare because most people do not have the physiology to be sensitive enough to receive the information. Even people that have access to psychedelics do not all become fully realized.  

The fuck are some of these cynical responses?

Congrats my "dude". Heartfelt love from You to You.

You probably know there's more so I don't gotta say it. Good luck with further awakening. :)

2 hours ago, Moksha said:

Sincerity is the path of the absolute to itself, however unique it may be.

?❤️‍?

It sounds like you got a legit spiritual realization.

Not "last piece of puzzle" by any means, but still, you seem sincere.

Just take some time, do psychedelics, contemplate and meditate, and see how it deepens.

Edited by Michal__

3 hours ago, Jo-Niet said:

?‍♀️ Have fun gaming

I've asked you to answer some of the basic questions, based on your response i would see where you're currently at. But instead you chose to not answer and say " those questions were dropped when the truth was there" and  "have fun gaming". This thread should be locked.

Here's some truth, in order to have glimpses of high level "awakenings" you always have to stop/pierce your heart or in another words do mahasamadhi. God doesn't fuck around, so everyone can see through you

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

@Jo-Niet Could you answer my questions please? I dont want to test you, so please answer honest. I am just am curious 

And do you consider yourself awake? 

Edited by OBEler

@Jo-Niet as you said - if you are ready, the videos can be so powerful that they are the final nail in the coffin.   Congrats.  But there are more facets to awakening then Aloneness or Oneness.  There is the realization of No Self, of Infinity, of Nothingness, to name a few.  More to go.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

9 hours ago, Jowblob said:

I've asked you to answer some of the basic questions, based on your response i would see where you're currently at.

Can you see where someone above you is at?

And frankly on the topic of these types of posts, which we've seen so many of over the years on this forum, Leo should think carefully about how this "phenomenon" reflects on his own teaching style.

This is sincere criticism. I make no claims about myself with this statement.

2 hours ago, Gnosis said:

Can you see where someone above you is at?

And frankly on the topic of these types of posts, which we've seen so many of over the years on this forum, Leo should think carefully about how this "phenomenon" reflects on his own teaching style.

This is sincere criticism. I make no claims about myself with this statement.

Yes ofc, when i registred and was reading peoples post , a whole bunch of people were above me. It was easy to distinguish where everyone was at. Again you can't fool god, ones you reach a certain level it's easy to distinguish just as you can feel in real life where the person is at the instant he says 1 word. Every single  word outputs so much information vibratory wise

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

7 hours ago, Jowblob said:

Again you can't fool god, ones you reach a certain level it's easy to distinguish just as you can feel in real life where the person is at the instant he says 1 word. Every single  word outputs so much information vibratory wise

God fools itself all the time. If it didn't, awakening wouldn't happen within the dream. The third eye sees beyond boundaries, but not always, especially in an online forum.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.