spicy_pickles

Got Some Crystals

36 posts in this topic

I thought - why not. 

The one I believe is the most powerful for me is the black tourmaline pendant. It's a rough cut, but it makes me feel secure when I'm wearing it. 

I have random ones in a pouch I have near my bed, plus some bracelets. 

I don't know if it's just placebo, but if it works, I'm sticking with it

9 hours ago, spicy_pickles said:

it makes me feel secure when I'm wearing it. 

Your magical prowess is increasing every time you notice something, and especially when you write it down.

Edited by MissMiki

I noticed something very powerful with another pendant I picked up. 

It was calling me, so I chose it and read the description. Later when I got home, I read more into it. It resonates very strongly with me, especially after I realized that the healing properties are exactly what I needed ( and I blindly picked the stone). 

It is an amazonite. It has helped me recognize the truth of my situation, even though it's hard to face. It's the truth and it's the situation I'm dealing with. I didn't want to wear the pendant because of how difficult it was to see things for what they are. 

Having said that, after watching the video about mastering emotions, I am able to take that filter and look at this differently. Well, at least I'm working on that part. 

Love Black Tourmalines, i read somewhere they actually have scientific evidence of protection in the area from EMF radiation and electronics.

Shungite has similar if not more profound properties. They use quartz, shungite, tourmaline and many other crystals in water filters and many things out there that people don't even know about, as they are a part of nature, they have their own systems/complexes which are ultimately crystallized form of information.

Everything in the universe is alive/conscious in someway shape or form and has purpose. This will be common knowledge in the future.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

Someone gifted me some crystals one time, I thought the least I could do was carry it around. Wasn't but a few days later I dropped it and it shattered.

Well, at least Flourine (or Flourite?) isnt my good luck charm lol.

I kept the pretty malachite one at home so I didnt break it, i enjoy looking at it every now and again.

3 hours ago, pluto said:

Love Black Tourmalines, i read somewhere they actually have scientific evidence of protection in the area from EMF radiation and electronics.

Shungite has similar if not more profound properties. They use quartz, shungite, tourmaline and many other crystals in water filters and many things out there that people don't even know about, as they are a part of nature, they have their own systems/complexes which are ultimately crystallized form of information.

Everything in the universe is alive/conscious in someway shape or form and has purpose. This will be common knowledge in the future.

Shungite (Noble/Elite Shungite) sounds great. Will experiment with it. Thank you for the recommendation. 

@pluto

7 hours ago, pluto said:

I have a shungite necklace that I wear and I've noticed a huge difference in how I feel when working on the computer. You can buy shungite plates to put on your cell phones to protect against electromagnetic frequencies.

I so completely agree with you on this.  I can't wait until this becomes common knowledge...I feel like I have to tiptoe around talking about this....or keep my mouth shut when talking about these types of things at all.... Everything is made of the same thing.....energy....electromagnetic frequencies....  stones have it too...just like we are made of  the same energy. 

If you study reiki...this energy ...it is considered spiritual consciousness.   This energy is every where and in everything. There are a ton of reiki practitioners that use stones for healing properties. But stones are interesting....not all specific stones are for everyone... to some degree and as crazy as this sounds.... the stones pick you... and they also need to be charged with energy too, and can be drained or depleted, just like a person or an animal can become depleted.

I thought stones and healing jewelry were totally bogus and foo foo la la, placebo effect, until I got attuned to Reiki and started feeling the energy from them.   A lot of people are just not attuned to the energy as of right now, but they can be.   I had a sodalite necklace that I wore for an entire year that helped me with coping with people and anxiety.  Now I specifically wear a lapis lazuli and I've had Clair-cognizance effects and heightened consciousness from wearing it. 

When I was in the hospital dealing with my dad dying from cancer, I used a lot of crystals for healing and balancing.  The night before my dad passed away, I slept over in the hospital with my mom. While I was there I put on chakra healing music and placed crystals all over my body.  Just seeing my dad so deathly ill was so toxic, and draining.  But the crystals made such a huge difference, I felt rejuvenated and alive.

I recently received a rose quartz  with dalmatian jasper bracelet as a gift, and it's one of the few bracelets I can wear.  My body lets me know if it's ok for me to wear it or not...most stone bracelets bother me and it actually hurts for me to wear them.  This one does not.

And if you get into crystal grids...which is my goal to learn at some point....those are awesome.

2 hours ago, Peace and Love said:

@pluto

I have a shungite necklace that I wear and I've noticed a huge difference in how I feel when working on the computer. You can buy shungite plates to put on your cell phones to protect against electromagnetic frequencies.

I so completely agree with you on this.  I can't wait until this becomes common knowledge...I feel like I have to tiptoe around talking about this....or keep my mouth shut when talking about these types of things at all.... Everything is made of the same thing.....energy....electromagnetic frequencies....  stones have it too...just like we are made of  the same energy. 

If you study reiki...this energy ...it is considered spiritual consciousness.   This energy is every where and in everything. There are a ton of reiki practitioners that use stones for healing properties. But stones are interesting....not all specific stones are for everyone... to some degree and as crazy as this sounds.... the stones pick you... and they also need to be charged with energy too, and can be drained or depleted, just like a person or an animal can become depleted.

I thought stones and healing jewelry were totally bogus and foo foo la la, placebo effect, until I got attuned to Reiki and started feeling the energy from them.   A lot of people are just not attuned to the energy as of right now, but they can be.   I had a sodalite necklace that I wore for an entire year that helped me with coping with people and anxiety.  Now I specifically wear a lapis lazuli and I've had Clair-cognizance effects and heightened consciousness from wearing it. 

When I was in the hospital dealing with my dad dying from cancer, I used a lot of crystals for healing and balancing.  The night before my dad passed away, I slept over in the hospital with my mom. While I was there I put on chakra healing music and placed crystals all over my body.  Just seeing my dad so deathly ill was so toxic, and draining.  But the crystals made such a huge difference, I felt rejuvenated and alive.

I recently received a rose quartz  with dalmatian jasper bracelet as a gift, and it's one of the few bracelets I can wear.  My body lets me know if it's ok for me to wear it or not...most stone bracelets bother me and it actually hurts for me to wear them.  This one does not.

And if you get into crystal grids...which is my goal to learn at some point....those are awesome.

Yeah shungite is awesome they have done many tests in Russia but not known in U.S and the rest and thanks for sharing all of that. Orgonite/Orgone works too but only few understand its true function and how to program properly. Wilhelm Reich was framed and killed for trying to spread this information that neutralizes many cell towers, EMF and modern technology that disruptions biological function.

Similar happened to Tesla and all his work was stolen and hidden.

teslagrgreg.jpg

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

The more I hear about these crystals, the more I believe there is some sort of energy coming from them.  Like that Nikola Tesla quote says, "it is still a living being".  But has anyone tried buying a bath load of different crystals and bathing in them?  Can you imagine how you'd feel?  Maybe you could reach insta enlightenment.  Or become immortal.

If people claim that they can feel energy from one of these crystals, imagine a blanket of them.  I'm sure someone here has a bunch of crystals.  Also don't call me silly for thinking such things unless crystals negate each other.

Edited by Evilwave Heddy

1 hour ago, Evilwave Heddy said:

The more I hear about these crystals, the more I believe there is some sort of energy coming from them.  Like that Nikola Tesla quote says, "it is still a living being".  But has anyone tried buying a bath load of different crystals and bathing in them?  Can you imagine how you'd feel?  Maybe you could reach insta enlightenment.  Or become immortal.

If people claim that they can feel energy from one of these crystals, imagine a blanket of them.  I'm sure someone here has a bunch of crystals.  Also don't call me silly for thinking such things unless crystals negate each other.

Might try this:

http://www.energyzone.bg/en/light-sytem.html

Here are few of mines :

- Apophyllite

- Blue Kyanite

- Pyrope

- Pyrite

- Rose Quartz

Apophyllite.JPG

Blue Kyanite.JPG

Pyrope Garnet.JPG

Pyrite.JPG

Rose Quartz.JPG

Edited by Soulbass

8 hours ago, Evilwave Heddy said:

Only recently people have been coming more aware on a greater scale to understand this stuff so blankets and baths are fairly new but they do exist. People need to watch Dr Masaru Emoto on Water Consciousness and Crystals, they work the same way and are able to hold unknown amounts of data and can replace all current computer systems if we have proper education on them. In Japan a while back they made a 360TB DATA quartz crystal disk the size of a penny using nanocrystal-structure technology and data on crystals can last billions of years if not indefinitely. It has something to do with  5D technology via fetmosecond laser writing.

This is why many people that understand crystals and withdraw energy/data from them are especially interested in Lemurian Crystals and possibly crystal skulls too as they are known to be programmed with data/information thousands of years ago that will help humanity today. All events have been foreseen. All these ideas in movies and Tv shows don't come out of thin air.

Talking about Crystal Baths...

article-1292275-0A557D77000005DC-981_634x390.jpg

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

I just found this but the Japan one was publish almost a decade ago but as usual now apparently the US have figured it out only recently.

Same technology as seen in the 1978 classic, Superman. To go even further they say that some of these ancient civilizations were so advanced before that they uploaded their consciousness within crystals because they knew it will remain there indefinitely until humans or other living beings in the future will become intelligent enough to retrieve and restore them.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

I also have shungite and sometimes purify water with it (after 24 hours it feels completely different to drink it), amethyst, fluorite, blue kyanite and moldavite. 

Moldavite is a little known crystal, it has the highest vibration of all, and it's not suitable for newbies. It's also expensive compared to other crystals, but it's worth it. It stabilizes ALL the chacras. It's a good idea to use a grounding crystal after using it. I can feel the vibration of it every time I touch it and it helped me a lot, to stabilize my energy after getting hyper sensitive. I have bought mine directly from Czech Republic, from a innervisioncrystals.com

Moldavite is a translucent green meteoric gem, found only in what is now the Czech Republic. Lately there have been other green tektites or imitations that are called "moldavite," but only the Czech moldavite is the "real thing." It is classed with the mysterious group of glassy objects called tektites, and it is believed to have fallen from the sky only once, about 14.8 million years ago. Prized by humans for tools and amulets some 25,000 years ago.

Moldavites are rare stones. Moldavites are among the most powerful gemstone tools for spiritual development and expansion of consciousness. They seem to engender an acceleration of one's inner growth and evolution. Hundreds of times people have described to us the rapid transformation of their lives which has come soon after they acquired Moldavite. Jobs, relationships, life styles or possessions which did not serve their highest paths were rapidly released, and the new, evolutionary forms of these same things appeared, drawn as if by magnetism. We have heard stories of visionary experience, chakra activation, energy cleansings and the discovery of personal destiny, all associated with the entrance of Moldavite in to one's life. Our own lives were similarly transformed when we discovered Moldavite in 1985, and because of our sense that Moldavite needed to be known by people everywhere, we started our company, Heaven and Earth.

It is interesting to note that Moldavite has been associated with the legendary Stone of the Holy Grail, an "emerald" said to have fallen from the sky, and a talisman for the healing of the Earth. In the legends, exposure to this Stone was said to set the beholder upon the spiritual road to self discovery and enlightenment. The same could be said of the celestial green gemstone Moldavite. Moldavite is capable of activating any and all of the chakras, though it most commonly resonates with the heart, third eye and crown chakras. Moldavite's energy tends first to move wherever it is most needed in the physical and etheric bodies, and then to center in the heart.

From: http://www.crystalwind.ca/crystalsandgems/crystals-in-depth/moldavite-stone-of-transformation

The effect that wearing Moldavite pendants, rings or earrings has on a person varies. Many feel an intense heat when they wear it or even hold it for the first time.

This intense reaction is so common that it has been given a specific name, called "The Moldavite Flush". It is an extremely powerful crystal, and is a stone of rapid transformation and shifts.

It helps to release old intense, painful thoughts, and each individual will be affected in different ways.

It is common for it to give you a reaction when you first use it, such as dizziness and feeling sort of odd or somewhat different to normal.

So I suggest that you may like to limit how long you wear Moldavite jewelry at the beginning until you adapt to it.

Although the spiritual healing that this stone brings can vary from person to person, it has a powerful vibration and can effect great change in short periods of time.

This transformation may make you aware of your deepest desires and help you to make connections with other worlds and dimensions.

Using this stone in meditation is very powerful if you are working on developing psychic abilities.

One of its best assets is that it is a protective stone.

From:http://www.healing-crystals-for-you.com/moldavite.html

Even those not usually sensitive to the energies of stones, often feel the energy of Moldavite because it's undeniably powerful. Wearing, or simply holding, a piece of Moldavite can produce many interesting and instantaneous reactions and experiences including that of heat flashes and emanating heat in general, that can not only be felt by the wearer, but those around, energy jolts, and vibrations throughout the day. It's not a power to play with though, as since it's vibration is so high, one not used to such exposure can find themselves feeling quite drained, as your vibrational energy quickens to catch up to match it.

SOME HINTS: It might be helpful to mentally prepare, when deciding to wear your Moldavite and you can also help to ground yourself as well by pairing it with other stones such as black tourmaline, smoky quartz, hematite, tiger eye, or whatever stone resonates grounding effects for you.

Pictures of my moldavite.

IMG_20140820_222904.jpg

IMG_20140820_223204.jpg

IMG_20140519_182941.jpg

@Evilwave Heddy

On 3/18/2017 at 9:55 AM, Evilwave Heddy said:

I've covered myself in crystals but never bathed in them.  And wow...it feels really good.  I bought a whole bunch of natural stone/crystal strands while they were on sale and placed them all over my body.  I felt so rejuvenated.  I feel a difference just walking into a room with crystals compared to one that it isn't.

I recently took a jewelry making class because I'm interested in taking my art and healing skills to another level. You can make healing jewelry and combine different stones and crystals together.  I made this one necklace and anytime I would wear it, it would literally make me fall asleep!  This stuff is powerful.  You can even use stones to heighten your sex drive and take away pain!  I've seen it happen and it works! 

@AleksM

9 hours ago, AleksM said:

I also have shungite and sometimes purify water with it (after 24 hours it feels completely different to drink it), amethyst, fluorite, blue kyanite and moldavite. 

Moldavite is a little known crystal, it has the highest vibration of all, and it's not suitable for newbies. It's also expensive compared to other crystals, but it's worth it. It stabilizes ALL the chacras. It's a good idea to use a grounding crystal after using it. I can feel the vibration of it every time I touch it and it helped me a lot, to stabilize my energy after getting hyper sensitive. I have bought mine directly from Czech Republic, from a innervisioncrystals.com

Pictures of my moldavite.

IMG_20140820_222904.jpg

IMG_20140820_223204.jpg

IMG_20140519_182941.jpg

Thanks for sharing the info about moldavite!  I've seen it before, but I wasn't aware of it's abilities.  Moldavite looks like freeze dried kale! lol

I work in a holistic center doing hypnosis and reiki and the lady I rent space from sells healing jewelry and stones.  I know she has Moldavite there so I should definitely get one!  I hope one day to fully understand them and integrate them into my practice!

I @Peace and Love I have some amethyst necklaces and aquamarine earrings. I recently got myself a labradorite ring and I bought it thinking it would help me a lot since its considered good. I observed a very strange phenomenon with it. I wore it once and I had some work in the bank and I felt really good when I went there. I didn't have to wait for very long for getting my work done and everything turned out to be smooth. Some customers very having some trouble with their transactions but I wrapped my work without any hassles. 

So I thought maybe the ring is my lucky charm and that's the reason why things worked out so well. I decided to wear the ring everyday or at least some times during the week.

But the next time I wore the same ring, I was in the hospital to get my bloodwork done and I had been feeling a bit weary and anxious and while on the way back home, I realized I had forgotten my files at the counter. So I had to go back to collect it and when I was returning I realized my phone was missing. I had to make a few calls but I couldn't make them so on the way back I thought to search for the phone in the car, and the car broke down and I was in a mess. Like all bad things happening at once, I couldn't understand what was happening. I didn't get the phone but when I finally got home, I opened my files and found some reports missing so I called up the hospital and they said they had it on some table where I had left it. So I went back the next day to get those reports. It was all a struggle and the entire week wasn't going well, I was constantly dropping something, forgetting stuff, like a series of bad luck and I was drained at the end of the week. I had been thinking to myself and thought maybe the ring was responsible for it. So I kept it away. But the whole thing puzzled me because I initially believed the ring to bring good luck and then it brought bad luck. I couldn't figure out. I'm still scared to wear the ring again. 

Anyway I would like to know which crystals bring peace and good luck. I was wanting to buy them and I had been researching about crystals on the internet but hesitated buying because I wasn't sure  I would get the right ones. I would be so glad if you have some information on healing, peaceful and goodluck crystals.

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

@Loreena

Just like people, and as silly as it sounds stones/crystals can absorb energy/emotions/feelings and actually need a break.  Everything is made of energy, and has a vibration, and so do stones and crystals.  I've had experiences where I've bought brand new necklaces and they broke shortly after because I didn't cleanse and take care of them.   Last year, I had a malachite pendant that fell off my necklace in my car.  It was the craziest thing, I swear on my life, this stone every time I tried to grab it, it went even further under my car seat! For REAL!!  The good news is malachite is great for safe traveling, so I had no problem keeping it there! lol  I'm sure it was because I had over used the pendant without cleansing it.  Just the day before, I was a passenger in my friends car and he wasn't looking where he was going and almost crashed into another car...inches away.  I was wearing that pendant when it happened....we should have been in an accident...I firmly believe the necklace was a big contributing factor to my safety!

There are different ways to cleanse stones/crystals and clear their vibrations.  (ex: washing them with running water, placing them in the sun light/moon light for 24 hours, sound therapy, sending reiki, etc.)

https://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-14887/how-to-clear-activate-store-your-crystals.html

I'm no expert in crystals yet, but I have been told by a few crystal experts that you don't pick the crystals, they pick you. (A lot of people use crystal pendulums to choose their stones/crystals)  But that wouldn't constitute a reason to have bad luck, or the drastic set of events that occurred for you.  Crystals don't retaliate against people! I can tell you from personal experience and the Law of Attraction, that we can attract a cycle of bad luck to us by our feelings. I've had days where things go drastically wrong, with one turn of an event after another, and usually I'm in a really negative vibration (negative mood) the whole day, so I keep attracting more bad things.  And the same has happened with good days...everything just goes right.   I wish the Law of Attraction was a major topic on this forum.  It sounds like I'll have to start a forum topic some time soon about Positive/Negative Energy and the Law of Attraction. 

The good thing about stones and crystals and their meanings is that it's so easy to look them up on the internet.  I have a few books about crystals and their meanings but I haven't had the time to get reading all of them yet! I'm actually preparing to take another Reiki Certification class in early August, so I probably will be disappearing from this forum for the next few weeks very soon.  So if you don't see me around replying, that's probably why.

Here is a link here that shows a few crystals for good luck.  I just typed into google "stones for good luck" and this was one of the sites that came up.
http://www.energymuse.com/blog/crystals-for-good-luck/

This is one of the books I have at home that I need to read. There are so many stones, and they all have different abilities, and resonate with different chakras.  I was told by my reiki instructor it takes quite some time to learn this stuff.  Atleast for using "Crystal Reiki" it is an extensive set of courses.  What's great is a lot of these books you can look up key phrases like "good luck", "wealth", "opening the third eye" etc.  and they will point you to what stones to work with.

51IO9eWECbL.jpg

http://meanings.crystalsandjewelry.com/labradorite/
Labradorite (also called Spectrolite sometimes) is a considered by mystics to be a stone of transformation and magic. It is said to clear, balance and protect the aura, as well as being an excellent stone for general protection. It is purported to help provide clarity and insight into your destiny, as well as attract success. It is used in metaphysics for dream recall, and finding ways to use dreams in daily life. Mystically, energies of stress and anxiety are said to be reduced by labradorite, possibly due to is energy of self-confidence. Labradorite is said to increase intuition, psychic development, esoteric wisdom, help with subconscious issues, and provide mental illumination. In crystal healing and folklore, Labradorite is said to help with eyes, sight, diagnosis, brain, digestion, metabolism, warts.  Note that healing crystal meanings are spiritual supports to healing and are not prescriptions or healthcare information. Labradorite is associated with the solar plexus and brow chakras.