Saupahar

I am enlightened.

8 posts in this topic

Haha. April fool's day. There is no "I" to be enlightened. 

Keeping it relatively real, there is an I to be enlightened 9_9

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

1 hour ago, Moksha said:

Keeping it relatively real, there is an I to be enlightened 9_9

Yep. God is using its creation as an instrument, when God dreams/identifies as only a human then God is unenlightened, when God within the dream realizes its the entire dream itself, then God is enlightened. So yes, in one sense there is no I, but in another sense there is an I. The "I" is the ENTIRE DREAM ITSELF!!!

Subject/Object collapses, and there is only subject. Which is the dream! The dream is the body, the sole identity, the dream is love, being intimate with itself. Like a mirror reflection that awakens to itself and realizes that every movement it makes is for its pure, own, unadulterated love with itself, which is a miracle!

How can an image, be aware of itself, and be in love with itself, and be love as well? It doesn't make sense!!! And that is why it is beautiful!!

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

There is no such thing as April Fools’ Day, it’s imaginary :P

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI

Nobody in this forum is enlightened, including me.

Enlightenment is far beyond god-realization, there is actual nirvana and moksha and paranirvana and infinite different levels of liberation and bliss.

One day everyone reading this will be enlightened

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

@amanen Silence!

You have no idea what GOD is!

Enlightenment is bullshit.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.