Jowblob

List of my awakenings that are 100% truth

24 posts in this topic

List of my awakenings that are 100% truth

So i killed or did mahasamadhi and stopped my heart, after that i went into god mode which is where
i awoke to most things.

I awoke to so many things, but these awakenings were the most obvious to me as god.

-God is in you

-You're not in control, everyone is innocent

-God is already taking care of you at all times, even though you don't know it or believe it.

-The role of "others" is literally to take care of you providing you with a reality and a balance of the reality so it won't stay the same.

-Life is constructed at the dream level.

-In each dream you're the only God/Conscious being

-All reality within a dream will be played out like a movie until your specific exit point.

-No one is suffering, bad things that you see are within God and are constructed for you to experience what is
within God, but God is so infinitely intelligent that it would never let itself suffer. It only provides balances within this movie, so you will feel immersed.

-God isn't infinite, the thoughts: How did i come into existence? Why is there nobody else but me? are the limits of god, everything below is imagined infinity, infinity isnt infinity but just a gods construct.

-All life forms within god will eventually point to god and the same question: How did i come into existence? There is no escape.

-God is a vibration, like a nerve in your brain you can only travel so far in the "nerve" to reach an end point. The end point or where the godhead resides is are thoughts about its existence.

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

5 minutes ago, CARDOZZO said:

@Jowblob

Sober Awakenings?

Yeah, my life purpose from god is to research god but it is pointless... But i have nothing better to do, as eventually you will reach a consciousness level where it will be all about god.

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

7 minutes ago, CARDOZZO said:

@Jowblob

Interesting.

I’m also going the sober route.

Never did psychedelics.

Ah i thought you meant if i was drunk, these awakenings were from lsd but most of them were already confirmed being sober before i did lsd, lsd is just a tool like meditation no difference. I started with researching human behavior and how mechanical it was to me, then religion then spirituality, then read like 90 books. Then i created Leo and my friend in real life as my guides to reach a certain point. But now i'm like at the level of Leo since i merged with his consciousness a long time ago, and i only had 3x LSD sessions and 1 ayahuasca that's all.

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

30 minutes ago, CARDOZZO said:

@Jowblob

Interesting.

I’m also going the sober route.

Never did psychedelics.

You know we can buy mushrooms legally in Brazil right?

Let's hope Lula keeps it like that :D

@Vibes

27 minutes ago, Vibes said:

You know we can buy mushrooms legally in Brazil right?

Really?

Lulinha supports Consciousness.

Also amazing to see BR here.

Something very important i want to add, most of you if not all here on the forum think there is some kind of awakening or enlightenment that you can do incredible things like an ascended master. It's not possible, unless your dream is setup like that.

Your life is already set up, the only way to be some form of god inside a dream like this is to literally setup your next life/dream that you want as the "chooser" but it's not so fun experience. I repeat YOU choose your dream and experiences, the more god limits itself the better it is. God would rather be a Neanderthal then an ascended master in a dream. This is probably the biggest awakening i was really conscious about.

THE ONLY POWER YOU TRULY HAVE IN YOUR OWN DREAM, IS THE POSSEBILITY TO LEAVE IT. BUT YOU DON'T TRULY WANT THAT, AND YOU KNOW THAT AT YOUR CORE AS GOD. 

I wanted to really leave my life and start a new dream, but when i was there and everything got deconstructed i realized why i can't leave and why it's better to be this way. I also knew that because god is taking care of me at all times, he would limit my consciousness again after coming back and i was really happy about that because by limiting my consciousness i would experience ignorance and ignorance is bliss.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

2 hours ago, Jowblob said:

-You're not in control, everyone is innocent

You can still be a nice person ;)

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

2 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

You can still be a nice person ;)

It's not possible to be nice at all times, remember god balances out everything so no matter what you do in life there will always be someone to trigger you or make you show some emotions this is how god/you create life experiences/reality for yourself. Being a nice person is an act, telling Leo to be nice at all times is like telling god to stop creating reality.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

Just now, Jowblob said:

It's not possible to be nice at all times, remember god balances out everything so no matter what you do in life there will always be someone to trigger you or make you show some emotions this is how god/you create life experiences/reality for yourself. Being a nice person is an act, telling Leo to be nice at all times is like telling god to stop creating reality.

Is it possible to at least try to follow the guidelines?

28 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Is it possible to at least try to follow the guidelines?

Nice try with your ad hominem, and provoking behavior. Try it out on LSD rumi, perhaps it will workout for ya again. Also no mod should be giving warnings for calling people "low conscious" specially when it was used in the context in defending Leo regarding passive aggressiveness/fake empathy regarding his pictures being judged. You should really put your time elsewhere if the words low conscious trigger you so much. I see mods insulting each other all the time, listen your behavior doesn't do you any good specially being a mod. The mod status gives you an imaginary illusion of some power, and because of this your behavior is already changed regarding appearing good to people or following guidelines and so on. Your persona is imaginary online. If you truly want to limit my free speech, ban me. I don't care being on a forum with people like you tbh that give warnings for words "low conscious"

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

1 hour ago, Jowblob said:

Your life is already set up, the only way to be some form of god inside a dream like this is to literally setup your next life/dream that you want as the "chooser" but it's not so fun experience. I repeat YOU choose your dream and experiences, the more god limits itself the better it is. God would rather be a Neanderthal then an ascended master in a dream. This is probably the biggest awakening i was really conscious about.

THE ONLY POWER YOU TRULY HAVE IN YOUR OWN DREAM, IS THE POSSEBILITY TO LEAVE IT. BUT YOU DON'T TRULY WANT THAT, AND YOU KNOW THAT AT YOUR CORE AS GOD. 

Life is chosen but certain less important parameters are let loose for the fun of illusion of free will. So we still have a lot of choice.

I think It is impractical to live according to this because God could even destine you to have a lot of free will. Or he could program your life so that you have a lot of power. :x

But still very interesting post! Thanks.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

@Jowblob You wouldn't call somebody low intelligence to their face, so same with low consciousness. Be more aware of how people perceive your "teachings". Words of advice from somebody who used to act just like you.

2 hours ago, CARDOZZO said:

@Vibes

Really?

Lulinha supports Consciousness.

Also amazing to see BR here.

Lula supports many things, few related to consciousness. You can buy mushrooms online cheaply and legally. I would say a 3g trip would cost you around R$ 50.  

6 minutes ago, Arthogaan said:

Life is chosen but certain less important parameters are let loose for the fun of illusion of free will. So we still have a lot of choice.

I think It is impractical to live according to this because God could even destine you to have a lot of free will. Or he could program your life so that you have a lot of power. :x

But still very interesting post! Thanks.

You really don't have to do anything, or to follow anything. The belief systems are created for you to hold on to something that gives you safety regarding god/life , if there were no safety nets in the reality like religion that is for some people, people would go crazy. Everything is a parameter no matter what you do, even the dreams that you dream. You can however experience a form of "glitches" "bugs" since god isn't perfect keeping god in perfection.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

@Israfil

I know bro, just kidding.

Tbh, I don’t support either Bolsonaro or Lula.

Politics in ?? are a mess.

And thanks for the shrooms recommendation.

-No one is suffering, bad things that you see are within God and are constructed for you to experience what is
within God, but God is so infinitely intelligent that it would never let itself suffer. It only provides balances within this movie, so you will feel immersed.

@Leo Gura can you validate the statement above? or anyone else who got some deep insights.