Jowblob

List of my awakenings that are 100% truth

24 posts in this topic

Are the life forms just voices inside of gods head? Like we exist as a dissasosiation in gods mind. Nothing is physically real but all thoughts and voices you hear just voices in gods mind that come and go and it makes a story to the voices or sounds you hear? This would make sense on channeling you just ask to listen to a certain voice.

1 hour ago, Squeekytoy said:

In other words what you're saying is that you're not awake...

Noted.  ? 

I'm not trying to be awake, and what i'm saying is that everything within life is an illusion full of lies. Because of low consciousness and limits people actually enjoy this state of being, that is why ignorance is bliss. There you know everything, can do everything, but you still suffer but alone. As long as you're conscious being you won't stop experiencing suffering. The others that say or point otherwise is god taking care of you, their response is mechanical/impulsive and that is because they don't know any better.

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

16 minutes ago, Squeekytoy said:

I agree with much of what you say, but you also said that you're the most awake on this planet, when obviously by your own admission you're not awake at all.

Being awake is truely understanding every single mechanic of everything, i only had glimpses. As long as you're in a constructed dream, none of this is possible. Everyone in the dream, is a form of god but not 'the god'. You can't really understand much if none of gods mechanics while being in the dream, unless you constructed it this way. However you can get to learn it from other people since they contain what is within God. But in the big picture it is truely pointless, in the dream you're truely awake when you understand that there is no goal, everyone who says otherwise isnt awake

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE