Someone here

I am back lol

37 posts in this topic

Yes, I am. Most of the time.

Edited by Vibes

10 minutes ago, Vibes said:

Am I "low consciousness person"?

I'm not in control, my thoughts already told me why this thread was created, and what will be the outcome. It was very obvious, i gusss everyone who posted in there played a role of being low conscious on behalf of god. Some days you might be high consciousness on behalf of god and some not.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

Not to worry I provide a account cool down service. Limited time Offer! Temporarily suspend any account for a week or more! Step right up! :D

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

52 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

I knew you would come back and that your thread was nothing more then an attention grab that's why i didnt post. You can also spot lower consciousness people who replied to your thread and see who they are to be honest

Try to make one post without calling somebody else low consciousness.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

10 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

You just don't get him, You're too low consciousness.

:D

11 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

I can say the same thing about u that i noticed, stop gaslighting people, the difference is im not the first one telling you this

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

Legend says he’ll come back after death as well.

Like for example , lsd rumi made a thread saying he wanted disabled kids to be killed so they dont have to experience suffering out of love. You decided to gaslight him and post a random comment that he wanted to kill kids for all to see. 

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

2 hours ago, Jowblob said:

Like for example , lsd rumi made a thread saying he wanted disabled kids to be killed so they dont have to experience suffering out of love. You decided to gaslight him and post a random comment that he wanted to kill kids for all to see. 

I was concerned that his drug-taking was impacting his thought process by pointing out concrete things he said. I did not call him "low consciousness", which is a derogatory term and is unnecessarily inflammatory when used to describe people on the forum.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Whenever I feel the urge to point out the lack of development in someone, I remind myself that that urge is a sign of my lack of development. Unless someone explicitly asks me for opinions on whether their behavior is good or bad, in my perspective, I tend to keep my opinions to myself. There's nothing to gain by giving unrequested feedback, in most cases. Calling someone low consciousness does good to no one except for one's spiritual ego.

1 hour ago, Carl-Richard said:

I was concerned that his drug-taking was impacting his thought process by pointing out concrete things he said. I did not call him "low consciousness", which is a derogatory term and is unnecessarily inflammatory when used to describe people on the forum.

I am consciousness researcher, so when i truly see something that can be described as "low conscious/not aware" i point it out so people can learn. It's the same with Leo but he takes it a step further sometimes by calling people rats or other words. Will you give him a warning too, like you did to me for calling "people low consciousness" trying to defend Leo when people were obviously in the wrongdoing judging his pics?

Also that's not concrete, when you point out that he just wanted to kill kids instead of saying. Didnt you say that you wanted to kill disabled kids so they don't have to suffer. It's called gaslighting just as he said, you post something for everyone to see without concrete definition by what he meant by that which is a childish thing to do... Specially if you're in education for psychologist

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

3 hours ago, Jowblob said:

I am consciousness researcher, so when i truly see something that can be described as "low conscious/not aware" i point it out so people can learn. It's the same with Leo but he takes it a step further sometimes by calling people rats or other words. Will you give him a warning too, like you did to me for calling "people low consciousness" trying to defend Leo when people were obviously in the wrongdoing judging his pics?

I'm against Leo calling people rats, and he has apologized for doing that. Namecalling is against the guidelines. I've specifically commented that his behavior sets a bad example. You can describe things as low consciousness, but don't make it personal.

3 hours ago, Jowblob said:

Also that's not concrete, when you point out that he just wanted to kill kids instead of saying. Didnt you say that you wanted to kill disabled kids so they don't have to suffer. It's called gaslighting just as he said, you post something for everyone to see without concrete definition by what he meant by that which is a childish thing to do... Specially if you're in education for psychologist

There is a difference between talking about statements vs. labelling someone's personal identity. I think it's disturbing to read people talking about killing children, but I'm not calling those people "low consciousness".

Edited by Carl-Richard

Why does this forum at times seems like a competition. Whose awake, whose not awake. Who's of low-consciosness, who's of high-consciousness..etc. My take on it is everybody is where they're supposed to be. Like a perfect piece of the puzzle. From my understanding, the highest form of intelligence is to "observe without judgement". If everybody was at the same level then everything would be back to the Singularity. No experience, no perspectives and just blah. To me, it's of low consciousness to call people low consciousness. It's all Spirit so you're just judging Spirit or God or yourself. Everyone is perfect, it's just the veil of perception that's flawed, imo. I have a veil that's flawed too but being aware of that is half the battle...so to speak...even tho there's no battle cause I'm only battling myself if I perceive there to be a battle. I know nothing, so be free to correct me if you believe me to be wrong about this. I might be judging too when I say it's low conscious behavior to call people low conscious and my ego judges people all the time in my mind; but understanding that it's my ego and their ego and not the true Self makes for easier forgiveness of myself and them. Anyway, if you come at me, don't come too harsh 'cause it might make me want to leave and come back and leave and come back and look like a low-consciousness character. Either way, it's all good and I like to read the posts and comments from most of you because I've learnt a lot by doing so. 

Unconditional love is all there is. 

4 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Why does this forum at times seems like a competition. Whose awake, whose not awake. Who's of low-consciosness, who's of high-consciousness..etc. My take on it is everybody is where they're supposed to be. Like a perfect piece of the puzzle. From my understanding, the highest form of intelligence is to "observe without judgement". If everybody was at the same level then everything would be back to the Singularity. No experience, no perspectives and just blah. To me, it's of low consciousness to call people low consciousness. It's all Spirit so you're just judging Spirit or God or yourself. Everyone is perfect, it's just the veil of perception that's flawed, imo. I have a veil that's flawed too but being aware of that is half the battle...so to speak...even tho there's no battle cause I'm only battling myself if I perceive there to be a battle. I know nothing, so be free to correct me if you believe me to be wrong about this. I might be judging too when I say it's low conscious behavior to call people low conscious and my ego judges people all the time in my mind; but understanding that it's my ego and their ego and not the true Self makes for easier forgiveness of myself and them. Anyway, if you come at me, don't come too harsh 'cause it might make me want to leave and come back and leave and come back and look like a low-consciousness character. Either way, it's all good and I like to read the posts and comments from most of you because I've learnt a lot by doing so. 

True, but you don't know the most important aspect. Waking up others is waking up yourself. That's truely how i had my first awakening, i made a clinical psychologist to wake up and wished for that. After a year i got the same back

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

51 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

True, but you don't know the most important aspect. Waking up others is waking up yourself. That's truely how i had my first awakening, i made a clinical psychologist to wake up and wished for that. After a year i got the same back

I guess. Thanks for the input. You know what my definition of Awakening is (or I should say, one part, except to realize you are God) is to Awaken those parts of you that are lying dormant within you waiting to be activated to truly explore fully who you truly are. After Enlightenment it's chop wood carry water; and if you don't keep those sparks alive and running, you'll go right back to sleep and running like a programmed robot. (Like a car sitting for some time that needs to be rebooted in order to start running again). Anyway, I think we're all born Enlightened, but it's the programming that we're running on that has shielded us from seeing the light of who we truly are. It's not about adding on but taking away all the baggage we've so easily carried within our consciousness leading us to believe in a false Self which we are believing in and has used to navigate or lives instead of just going with the flow of life like nature intended. But learning how to do that is a process like a baby learning to walk. But we don't curse a baby when it stumbles we guide it along until it learns on its own. A baby isn't low-consciosness because it doesn't know how to walk, it's just being a baby. A seed isn't low-consciosness because it hasn't blossomed into a tree, it's just being a seed. Likewise, a human isn't low-consciosness because it hasn't blossomed into its fill potential and hasn't awakened all its faculties in order to become God-like; it needs nurturing just like watering a seed so it can fully blossom into its full potential of becoming the tree it already had implanted in it. My thing is, I feel we're all Enlightened beings, just like that seed already has that tree inside of it, growing into the wonderful human beings that needs to be nurtured in order to become the full potential of all the dormant features laying in all of us waiting to be activated in order to become what we were intended to be and that is to become God. If that makes sense. But then, again, I could be deluded. Doesn't matter, if I'm deluded then I'm just God deluding myself to the point where I decide to burst out of my delusion.

Unconditional love is all there is. 

It is an addiction, indeed. I'm not saying you should leave, but taking a break from this place every now and then is good. 

I took a break of few months, 2 or 3 times, and I'm glad I did.