Kingston

Awaken to Love - 5-MEO-DMT 40mg Fumarate Form Trip Report

30 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura

I only got a glimpse of it. ^_^ I didn't realize infinite intelligence, didn't realize I'm you, and you are me, and certainly didn't realize I imagine everything. 

I still have long way to go, but I'll get there. :x

@Unlimited

I would say studying metaphysic and contemplating the nature of reality at daily basis would help a lot.

For normal folks high dosage of psychedelic would just make them more and more confused and it'll scare the sh*t out of them. lol

@Giulio Bevilacqua

No permanent change on the base line consciousness. However, for the past few day, my consciousness would tend to rise and has desire to merge into God consciousness every time I closed my eyes. This is quiet amazing. It's not scary per say, but I'm just wondering why this is happening.

The real change after this experience is gaining profound understanding. Even though base line consciousness doesn't change, but when you grasp some profound understanding and you know for a fact  that it's true, Man that changed everything. 

28 minutes ago, Kingston said:

@Leo Gura

I only got a glimpse of it. ^_^ I didn't realize infinite intelligence, didn't realize I'm you, and you are me, and certainly didn't realize I imagine everything. 

I still have long way to go, but I'll get there. :x

You can't realize all that in one trip. It will takes 100s of trips to realize all that.

I have done over 300 trips and I am still realizing bigger things. I am nowhere done.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.