Leo Gura

Important! - Nobody On This Forum Is AWAKE

1,427 posts in this topic

@Moksha I notice that you mention lucid living a lot. I was wondering, do you practice lucid dreaming (where you become lucid in your dreams while you’re sleeping)?

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

@Yimpa To me, life itself is a lucid dream. Sometimes there are dreams within the dream, and they also are lucid insights of the absolute. It seems to happen naturally in the harmonizing of the conscious and subconscious mind. Lucidity is experiencing the dream through a unified mind.

I read words like these and am aware of how they sound on the surface. There is no guru and no teaching outside of your true nature. Look beyond them within yourself and you will see where they point. ?⚡

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

1 hour ago, Moksha said:

Look beyond them within yourself and you will see where they point. ?⚡

:x 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

On 3/24/2023 at 2:11 AM, Leo Gura said:

Anyone here who claims to be AWAKE, or to understand what AWAKE is, or what GOD is, or what CONSCIOUSNESS is -- is fooling themselves.

The only one here who understands these things is ME.

This does not mean, however, that I cannot sometimes be full of shit myself. I can. I am not perfect. But not on this issue.

Enlightenment is not AWAKE.
Buddhism is not AWAKE.
Nonduality is not AWAKE.
No amount of meditation is AWAKE.

There will be a lot of bitching and moaning over this issue. But I simply told you the truth.

You've been warned. This is way more tricky than you ever imagined. My function here is to guide people through every trick. But the problem is, they don't want to be guided because they already think they've figured it out. Don't be that guy.

Isn't the issue here that you yourself do not understand or know how to articulate what you've realized? That's the only reason to make all these assertions via negativa.

Whether or not the statement itself is true is irrelevant to my point, because the only possible function of such a statement is to declare that the reader is wrong. What good is such a statement beyond this?

Granted, maybe precisely what people need is to just have the simple cognitive power to understand that they're mistaken, but fundamentally you haven't communicated whatever it is you wanted to. This whole statement is like second-rate wine that's only served when the first-rate wine is on too tall of a shelf to reach.

On 3/24/2023 at 3:02 AM, Breakingthewall said:

So what is the obstacle? I have been very close with 5 meo and my baseline is completely different than it was, I have reactivations almost every day, I have gone infinite 4 times, totally. but other times I have had horrible experiences, like being alone trapped in eternity with no way to escape. I'll keep digging, I think I almost have it, but still not completely, not consistently

Consciousness is not some peak state you reach and need to maintain.

God isn’t somewhere else saying, “Hey, you! Yeah… you! Here I am. Come to me if you want to understand YOU!”

42 minutes ago, Squeekytoy said:

Lol, yeah he is! xD 

No.

42 minutes ago, Squeekytoy said:

He's not gonna come to you...

Correct.

12 minutes ago, Squeekytoy said:

You're absorbed somewhere he isn't, hiding from him.

Nah, not really. I’m just finding a nice, big broom to hit you with ^_^

The thing is not about maximum states but about the dissolution of the illusion, but there are several barriers to this, one of them is horror of existence, another is the absolute emptiness. both are ultimately illusions. when the illusion is broken you see through it. it is possible to see through it all the time, it is not a peak state, it is reality, therefore it is possible

@Breakingthewall please define, in your own words, what an illusion is. 

9 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

@Breakingthewall please define, in your own words, what an illusion is. 

illusion is all that seems to be happening. any concrete appearance. any feeling, image, idea. 

Just now, Breakingthewall said:

illusion is all that seems to be happening. any concrete appearance. any feeling, image, idea. 

Ahh, I see. 

So what’s wrong about an illusion?

1 minute ago, Yimpa said:

Ahh, I see. 

So what’s wrong about an illusion?

that if you think it's real and you identify with it, it limits you, makes you stupid and miserable. and in the end he gives you a horror experience, as a reward for your stupidity. 

I clarify, the illusion is not what seems to be happening. the absolute is something in constant motion and is not an illusion. the illusion is to contextualize the movement of reality as a temporary experience in which there is a perceiver and perception

Does anyone know where I can purchase an infinitely sized broom?

ANYONE?

@Yimpa you can take off that giant stick up your ass and use it as a broom

What I’m trying to say is that whatever you believe is limiting you is ultimately imagined. 

Consciousness imagines everything, including limitations. 

Start simply by appreciating every experience, including (probably especially) the ones you believe are illusory.

It’s all You, after all. 

Of course it’s all Consciousness…

… what else would it be?

Oh yeah. EVERYTHING!

9 hours ago, Yimpa said:

What I’m trying to say is that whatever you believe is limiting you is ultimately imagined. 

Consciousness imagines everything, including limitations. 

Start simply by appreciating every experience, including (probably especially) the ones you believe are illusory.

It’s all You, after all. 

I know it, oh master, but it happens that sometimes I have very negative experiences with short psychedelics (5 meo DMT, malt), and existence shows itself as empty horror with no escape. then I have to go back to doing psychedelics again and infinity opens up, and I was wondering in the previous post why this is happening to me. I guess it's from trauma, since I watched my parents die slowly and horribly with little time interval when I was a teenager, and also my father was a horrible alcoholic. hence the experiences of horror, in which existence is absolute horror. I can say that it is not fun and that it takes courage to go back in there that same day. If I do mushrooms it is different, I find that horror and in the end it is traversed and I find myself as unlimited amplitude, unlimited freedom. this is because the trip lasts hours and I can intentionally penetrate the horror of existence. when horror manifests itself, it doesn't seem like trauma, it just seems that the ultimate reality is that: horror. I just had one of those experiences yesterday, even i use to them, they are very challenging, but it's the psychedelic path, and I'm going to go to the end. Lately, if i do mushrooms, it's easier to break that barrier of horror, let's see if it dissapear 

Edited by Breakingthewall

@Breakingthewall thank you for opening up to us. I was honestly thinking about you earlier, as I felt a sense of pain when I remembered your posts. 

I’m sorry about all of the suffering that you are experiencing. I personally also know what it’s like to live with trauma.

I want you to know, with full fucking confidence, that you will overcome all your fears and trauma. You will find a way, because you are infinitely intelligent.

All Love, thank you for sticking with us on this journey. We are with you all the way.