Something Funny

A Bit Jealous Of Girls

150 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Girls have it easier to get laid, but that doesn't mean they find good guys who don't just use them and move on.

You are biased because all you can think of is getting laid, but if you were a girl getting laid would not mean much to you, your need would be to find a stable guy who sticks around and doesn't just pump and dumb you, or makes you his side bitch.

Even as a hot girl many guys would just pump and dumb you.

Idk, Leo. I don't care that much about getting laid and I feel like it's easy for a girl to find a long term relationship as well. 

Like all the girls at work, even those who are not conventionally attractive, and would be labelled a 3 or 4 on this forum have boyfriends. And it's not just about their looks. Like I said they have many qualaities that would make you totally undatable as a guy.

For example I have this one girl at work who plays video games, is fat, and even smells bad to a point where it's actually kind of a pain to sit next to her sometimes.  And yet... She has a boyfriend. And I am pretty sure she didn't have to do 10000 cold approaches to get him ¬¬

But in general I agree with you Leo and everyone here. This is a stupid thread and I might as well wish I was a Batman.

15 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

She will never be as beautiful as my mind.

My new pickup line for 10s:

"You are almost as beautiful as my mind."

Omg, that's awesome xD

8 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

I am pretty sure she didn't have to do 10000 cold approaches to get him

Obviously not. But what you don't understand is that that's her loss!

She is fat, lazy, and smelly because she didn't have to develop herself. That is your role-model?

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, Lila9 said:

I wish it was that simple. I wish that people loved me for who I am. A very very few people love me for who I am and most of them are related to me by blood, but those who are not, love me because they were intrested to know who I am in the first place, made a geniune effort, and not projected on me or misunderstood me. 

In our world, in our current society, being loved for who we really are is rare. 

People are loved for being rich, pretty, cute, smart, powerful or charismatic but it's not a high or satisfying form of love. There is deeper, higher and more fullfiling form of love.

Yeah, okay, I agree. Being loved for who you are is rare independent of your gender.

17 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

One time I slept with an Instagram model. A 10. She was complaining to me how hard it was to be her. Because she has to reject guys 30 times a day. This is the reality of being a 10. Haha!

I did not feel sorry for her. But I would not trade places with her. She will never be as beautiful as my mind.

My new pickup line for 10s:

"You are almost as beautiful as my mind."

:D

Did you tell her how entitled she must be and how she probably doesn't even know the meaning of real hard work?

4 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

Did you tell her how entitled she must be and how she probably doesn't even know the meaning of real hard work?

No, I just laughed and slept with her.

You can't take any of this shit seriously. It's all a joke. You have to treat this whole pickup thing as a joke.

Edited by Leo Gura

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Obviously not. But what you don't understand is that that's her loss!

She is fat, lazy, and smelly because she didn't have to develop herself. You want that to be you?

Okay, sorry, you are right. I need to look at it more positively.

It's just that sometimes I wish I had eat easier with dating and relationships. This would free my mind to be so much more into personal development and spirituality. Instead of being something that is constantly bugging me and distracting frlm everything else 24/7.

Like I've realized that I can't even plan my life strategically because of it. Because realistically I know that I should spend the next 3 years developing myself and my carrier. But then when I think that I will have to live until 25 years old without ever having a girlfriend it makes me  feel so bad and insecure that I start looking for some random quick fixes and try to do everything at once.

This is also one of the reasons I find you inspiring. Because you actually went through not having any relationships until your mid 20s and seem to be doing quite okay now, hehe

Edited by Something Funny

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

No, I just laughed and slept with her.

Well, there's a good chance that she's an uneducated bean brain with no valuable skills other than marketing.

One thing I always ask myself is "what can she do for me to help my life purpose?" and is she relationship material?

It doesn't matter how hot the girl is, she needs to prove her worth to me, if she wants to be my gf, and even more so if she wants to be my wife.

Most women these days never learned how to be compliant to a man they like.

Edited by Hardkill

7 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

Well, there's a good chance that she's an uneducated bean brain with no valuable skills other than marketing.

Actually she was into smoking DMT and she was into spirituality and self-help. Her favorite books were David Hawkins and Robert Greene. We had some great conversations and smoked DMT together.

You never know what gems you'll find going out.

Edited by Leo Gura

4 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

It's just that sometimes I wish I had eat easier with dating and relationships. This would free my mind to be so much more into personal development and spirituality. Instead of being something that is constantly bugging me and distracting frlm everything else 24/7.

Like I've realized that I can't even plan my life strategically because of it. Because realistically I know that I should spend the next 3 years developing myself and my carrier. But then when I think that I will have to live until 25 years old without ever having a girlfriend it makes me  feel so bad and insecure that I start looking for some random quick fixes and try to do everything at once.

This is also one of the reasons I find you inspiring. Because yoh actually went through not having a y relatio ships until your mid 20s and seem to be doing quite okay now, hehe

You should watch this one about how the sexual revolution failed women by making them have a much less happier lives:

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Actually she was into smoking DMT and she was into spirituality and self-help. Her favorite books were David Hawkins and Robert Greene.

So what?

Where did she go to school and what did she do for a living?

Even then, how compliant was she?

Would she be willing to cook and clean for you? Would she be willing to work for your business or life purpose as a loyal servant? If she were to be in relationship with you, would she willing to respect you as being the one in charge of the relationship and that she doesn't get the right to get to question you decisions and that its her place to obey until she's proven her loyalty to you and proved that's she ready to be your partner for life?

Edited by Hardkill

16 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

This is also one of the reasons I find you inspiring. Because you actually went through not having any relationships until your mid 20s and seem to be doing quite okay now, hehe

I fully get it. Pickup is brutal. Which is why positive mindset is so important. Which is what I am trying to teach you.

You have to be positive like a motherfucker. That's one of the biggest things pickup will teach you. Stop entertaining disempowering narratives about your life. You don't need to be Batman, you will develop yourself to be cooler than Batman. You are GOD! Batman is stupid. This is how you must think.

This is the core of inner game. You want your inner game to be radiant like the sun. Brainwash yourself into believing that you're awesome and that you wouldn't trade places with any other human on Earth.

Edited by Leo Gura

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I fully get it. Pickup is brutal. Which is why positive mindset is so important. Which is what I am trying to teach you.

You have to be positive like a motherfucker. That's one of the biggest things pickup will teach you. Stop entertaining disempowering narratives about your life. You don't need to be Batman, you will develop yourself to be cooler than Batman. You are GOD! Batman is stupid. This is how you must think.

Okay I got it, thank you so much Leo.

Do you have any specific video about being positive btw?

Just now, Something Funny said:

Do you have any specific video about being positive btw?

I should make one.

Just now, Something Funny said:

@Leo Gura yeah, you should xD

It's time we take back our power as men.

1 minute ago, Hardkill said:

It's time we take back our power as men.

Yep, let's go ^_^

Being a sexy girl is fun until you hit the age of 25-35 and reality starts to kick in when her looks start to fade depending on your genetics. 

As a guy if you are on your shit both in body and mind you can have fun times until you hit your mid 40’ies.

You are really wasting your mental energy by thinking stuff like this. Develop and inner locus of control and get to work. 

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust