Something Funny

A Bit Jealous Of Girls

150 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Migue Lonas said:

Here are Leo's words that I am using in this context:

''A pair of tits is not worth billions of dollars. But it is worth tens to hundreds of thousands. Maybe even millions if you play it right.''

Obviously, you are not making 100s of thousands and millions if all you are doing is just sitting at home with your ass, or just standing pretty in the streets.

But if you play it right (read: smart & hard), you can make millions with your boobs.

I could imagine that there are cases where a really good-looking girl can make millions by just being smart and cunning, and not necessarily even having to work that hard at all. But these cases are probably so rare, that we don't need to really talk about them here.

But Leo and I weren’t talking about work.

We were talking about existing as an attractive woman with big tits and getting freebies.

Sex work is work… not a freebie.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

28 minutes ago, Emerald said:

But Leo and I weren’t talking about work.

We were talking about existing as an attractive woman with big tits and getting freebies.

At this point, to me, this just seems like word games. I seriously don't think that Leo is talking about girls getting hundreds of Ks and millions just by purely existing and breathing the air. They gotta put in some work, if not into practical work, then at least into being smart and playing their cards right, strategic-wise, cunning-wise, manipulative-wise.

You can put it this way: as a hot girl, you are given opportunities that you wouldn't otherwise get. And these opportunities can be worth millions. It is upto you, whether you capitalize on them or not. If you do, you gotta put in some work. But without these opportunities to begin with, no amount of work is gonna bring you millions.

Connect with me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/miguetran

17 hours ago, Emerald said:

they have no empathy for what it’s like to be a woman

then they’ll wonder why they struggle with finding a girlfriend

almost never the issue 

You don't even need that much empathy for what its like to be a woman to get a gf 

But wouldn't recommend that (for obv reasons)

Imo the receipe is:

1. Be detached and patient 

2. Work on yourself, increasing your value 

3. Develop great social, and flirting skills 

4. Use some system where you are interacting with girls 

5. Play the numbers game 

Edited by Jacob Morres

There's a lot of focus in media and culture today to lift up women, which is part of what you're observing. But if you were receiving it you'd see how hollow that support really is.

Your struggles would be different but you'd struggle just as much if you were a girl. 

7 hours ago, Nabd said:

Girls would tell you cold approach or game is lame and unattractive, yet they would literally fall to cold approach and game if done right.

"But he is just different!"

xD

hrhrhtewgfegege

21 hours ago, BenG said:

Really?

source?

I just made it up. 

Are you sure that this is what you want? What you're talking about is like basic consideration and affection. Men generally don't get this because the average man is not as important societally and potentially dangerous.

I think you're greatly overestimating what it feels like to get it though. It's basically what you get making an emotional support post here on Reddit and you have the support of random commenters. I guess it's somewhat nice at times but it's mostly useless. As a man(as a woman you can too but to less extent) you have something much nicer at your disposal; the power to conquer and the status, power, and admiration that comes with it. 

You don't want your woman to have some basic affection and fondness for you, you want her to admire you. It'll feel 100x better, trust me. What you're describing sounds like a friendzone of sorts, she really does care for and love her beta male friends. It's puppy love though and (IMO) is basically useless. 

Kyle Fall - Lifestyle Photographer

Follow me & Watch my Content on Instagram

<3

As a gay submissive cuck I have to say that it is very uncouth to have feelings of jealousy over your gender and other genders.  I sure do like this thread and this forum.  It gives me, a gay submissive cuck, and chance to express this attribute in a way that I should.  Spirituality.  

Praise our lord, Jesus.  Amen.  

In chess terms:

Hot girls are like the queen piece. They can move every direction and raise her social class. 

Guys are like the king. We can only move through hard work and only one step a time. 

But the thing is that most women will loose her queen status when her beauty fades and she will turn into a pawn. 

In Tate we trust

@Something Funny In a way I agree. It's true that being a hot woman comes with tons of advantages. There's an obvoius advantage to having very high sexual value by mere virtue of your looks. However it comes with a serious downside. Your looks are to some extend luck based. Makeup, fashion, and fitness does a lot, but at the end of a day a 10, wearing a potato sack will be more attractive than a 5 doing her best to look good. Looks also degrade really fast. So I must imagine that loosing your greatest asset in the first third of your life feels kinda lame. 

As a man there's greater wiggle room to improve. Even an ugly man has insane value if he has status, charisma and personality. And all these you can increase up to 10 with hard work. You can also improve your looks, doesn't help us much, but it's an option. 

I imagine that it's fair to say that an avrage woman has a better deal in 2023 than an avrage male. However I would rather take my chances with being an avrage looking guy, knowing that I can imrpove my value with hard work.