billiesimon

Contemplating around Actualized Quotes #030

51 posts in this topic

44 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It's hard to explain. I am working on a video about that. Or maybe I will cover it in my new course. I'm still researching it.

It involves very irrational states of consciousness which make sense of reality is utterly nonhuman ways: for example, microscopic gnomes riding 4 dimensional zippers.

I already feel mad on those fractals I’m seeing on LSD. 

In Tate we trust

57 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

These days when I trip, I set my intention to experience insanity and madness. So I can appreciate it. It isn't easy, but it makes the mind stronger. It's like going to the gym.

@Leo Gura

If this is the case, are you more open now to experience salvia? One of the many reasons I'm exploring salvia it's because it's such a profound training for your mind, psyche and consciousness. I've been having very inexplicable trips with Salvia, and I'm honestly very very very surprised you just tried Salvia once. I remember how you said that the biggest mistake you could have made is trying 5meo and then being terrorized and not trying it again, but you were wise enough to go again and again and again. Yet you just did Salvia once, experienced this super weird state of consciousness, and as far as I know you haven't done it anymore. 

Let's be honest, I must confess that I'm trying to convince you to try salvia again because I'm very puzzled by it and find no mature inquiry on this otherworldly substance. Salvia is extremely different to any other psychedelics, and I'm again surprised you have not fallen in love with that. I'm just so intrigued by such bizarre and alien trips. I hope you have now the same higher wisdom you had with 5meo to go again and again and again to the Salvia realm.

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

1 hour ago, billiesimon said:

This reminds me of my Salvia experiences. One time I perceived the whole universe collapsing like waves of a waterfall, and I felt that all humans and earthly life was disappearing for real. And I mean, a deep sense of disappearing. When the trip ended (luckily just 5 minutes) I felt that my consciousness was rebuilding a stable human reality, again for real.

Yes, certainly salvia is a gateway to the insane domains.

Do you find that these "insane" experiences are metaphisycally real or just brain chemistry?

They are real. Don't dismiss them with "brain chemistry" excuses.

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

Yeah so that's why we feel terrified of losing our sanity .we know it's just a house of cards and a little incident in our lives can turn our existence into a blazing hell .

Yes

It actually seems impossible to me to seek the ultimate nature of reality without losing my mind a little bit .

Exactly. If you don't feel like you're losing your mind, you are not accessing the highest levels of Consciousness. This is not a mistake. But you should be careful because you can traumatize yourself with excessive madness.

If reality is infinite then it has the power to turn the entire universe upside-down and downsid-up.

Yup. Literally. I've discovered something I call the inverse of consciousness. Consciousness can have an inverse of itself.

After watching your solipsism video it got stuck in my mind for few weeks .I thought I had brain cancer. I thought my mind was doing extra thinking because it knew it was about to die and the truth will annihilate all  my flimsy attachments to realiy being real vs imaginary. 

That's a natural part of the integration process. You gotta suffer through that until you make peace with it and come out the other side into happiness.

1 hour ago, StarStruck said:

I already feel mad on those fractals I’m seeing on LSD. 

That's peanuts.

58 minutes ago, Davino said:

@Leo Gura

If this is the case, are you more open now to experience salvia?

I've always been open to it. It's just terrifying and challenging. Yes, I will explore the salvia domain more in the future. I consider that a very advanced form of this work. You gotta build up to it otherwise you'll traumatize yourself with madness.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Yup. Literally. I've discovered something I call the inverse of consciousness. Consciousness can have an inverse of itself.

Is that a deep state of ignorance/sleep? Inverse of consciousness sounds like being in a blackout state.

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

9 minutes ago, billiesimon said:

Is that a deep state of ignorance/sleep? Inverse of consciousness sounds like being in a blackout state.

Oh no. It's is a crazy level of God-Consciousness beyond anything any nondualist knows. It is unimaginable to the human mind.

Edited by Leo Gura

28 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Oh no. It's is a crazy level of God-Consciousness beyond anything any nondualist knows. It is unimaginable to the human mind.

Seems like the rabbit hole goes on forever :o

Can we call these insanely deep levels of awakening still "God"? Is it still the Self? Or would you say that there's something deeper beyond God realization?

Something akin to realizing that nonduality is not the deepest level, I mean.

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

12 minutes ago, billiesimon said:

Can we call these insanely deep levels of awakening still "God"? Is it still the Self? Or would you say that there's something deeper beyond God realization?

Oh yes. The only thing you'll ever find is God and Self. Ever deeper levels. It goes as deep as you can stand.

Edited by Leo Gura

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Oh yes. The only thing you'll ever find is God and Self. Ever deeper levels. It goes as deep as you can stand.

You never feel, let's say, trapped, because you exist?

6 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

You never feel, let's say, trapped, because you exist?

Absolute Truth is a trap from which God itself cannot escape.

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Absolute Truth is a trap from which God itself cannot escape.

Yes. Is god horrified because that? Because i had some experiencies of horror. the ultimate reality is no scape. what do you think about that?

3 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Yes. Is god horrified because that? Because i had some experiencies of horror. the ultimate reality is no scape. what do you think about that?

It's very calming to surrender to Absolute Truth. Resisting it is a bitch.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I have a question, is there an end to this bottomless hole we call awakening?  Is there a final stage of awakening when you understand absolutely every single goddam thing ever and you feel full to the brim and all your questions will be answered ? Or it follows that since reality is infinite there cannot be a final awakening and its a never ending process of ever deeper exploring? 

I'm asking because over the years ..you always come up with new crazy levels of awakening..so I want to make sure that you are not just keeping your audience on a treadmill for your own benefit or to make profit or to turn spiritual work and awakening into a business .

I apologise if that sound ill intented or  disrespectful of your work .but I'm asking genuinely. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Yeah, it's not easy, but there is no choice. It is a process that is not a game. 

12 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I have a question, is there an end to this bottomless hole we call awakening?  Is there a final stage of awakening when you understand absolutely every single goddam thing ever and you feel full to the brim and all your questions will be answered ?

I'm not sure. I haven't reached it.

I'm asking because over the years ..you always come up with new crazy levels of awakening..so I want to make sure that you are not just keeping your audience on a treadmill for your own benefit or to make profit or to turn spiritual work and awakening into a business .

That's a fair concern, but I can assure you that there is so much of Consciousness worth exploring that I don't need to make shit up.

And if you notice, I release less content than ever. Because I spend more of my time exploring and I have no interest in releasing any filler content just for the sake of content.

I have even considered retiring soon. Because I will not keep making content just to make content. I will only make content until there's nothing else worthwhile left to say. Once I've said everything I want to say, I will move on to totally different work. So enjoy the ride while it lasts.

Edited by Leo Gura

4 minutes ago, Vibes said:

@Leo Gura What do you think about Jed Mckenna and his Enlightenment trilogy?

I think it is not very deep Consciousness, and it doesn't at all convey the breadth that Consciousness has. He's not wrong, but it goes way deeper. And his methods are incapable of getting you to the highest levels of Consciousness. You will not get there through any amount of journaling.

Edited by Leo Gura

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

My perspective on that from my last post, see below. Please take that as a possible perspective that was able to emerge in this reality. I resonate with that perspective. Please feel free to consider this perspective, and draw your own conclusions.

"

If Consciousness/Ultimate Reality is infinite, then an infinite number of universes is being imagined/plays right now in other realms/dimensions.

All are being "run/managed" by certain levels of consciousness/beings/perspectives/Godminds/… that are obviously much larger than human consciousness, and can be accessed and understood (at least temporarily), since it is all one nondual reality, infinite consciousness.

As Leo stated in his “Outrageous Experiments In Consciousness - 30 Awakenings In 30 Days, at 2h 2min”, there are endless dimensions of awakening into the mechanisms of these realms/intelligences/mechanism creating, governing and sustaining an infinite amount of dimensions/worlds/realms. Which, as he stated in that video, freaked him out - understandably.

And as Leo also has stated concerning Cantor’s Theorem on Infinity: There are infinite subsets of infinities. Each is infinite, but some infinities are larger than others (see Cantors Set Theory on Infinities, very nicely summarized in Leos lovely video “Understanding Absolute Infinity - Part 2” on this topic, main points at 10 minutes, and see also in general Cantor’s Set Theory).

That means that even if an infinity of realms are being imagined right now (and created/maintained by different beings/levels of reality/Godminds/Alien Godminds/…), Ultimate Reality will NEVER run out of realities/dimensions/Lilas to imagine, since some infinities are larger than others. Ultimate Reality can imagine an infinite cascade/hierarchy of parallel realities right now, and that doesn’t mean that all possible realities are being imagined right now. Since even if an Infinity of them run right now, there are infinitely larger Infinities still available as potential. And an infinity of them. Intuiting the infinity of infinities of realms/dimensions that Ultimate Reality/God can and does manifest is awe-inspiring.

"

... (for the rest please see my last post. There, I write about what that perspective lead to in my life). 

19 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

what you have done without anyone going before is truly brave. it's different when you have some tips

20 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

But you claimed in the past that you've achieved total omniscience.  I remember in your live awakening video you claimed to know everything.  And here in the forum you explained that omniscience is not to know for example what your neighbour ate for dinner but to recognize that your neighbour is your own imagination. Or something like that.  So how come you say now that you didn't reach it?  Or do you mean that you are just not in that state right now in the ordinary sober state of consciousness?

24 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That's a fair concern, but I can assure you that there is so much of Consciousness worth exploring that I don't need to make shit up.

And if you notice, I release less content than ever. Because I spend more of my time exploring and I have no interest in releasing any filler content just for the sake of content.

I have even considered retiring soon. Because I will not keep making content just to make content. I will only make content until there's nothing else worthwhile left to say. Once I've said everything I want to say, I will move on to totally different work. So enjoy the ride while it lasts.

NO Leo. Please don't retire just yet .you changed my life since discovering your content and this forum .and you still have a huge amount of wisdom to share .please don't quit just yet .

Sure, take breaks all you want and reduce the frequency of your publishing. But please don't retire ?. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

45 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Leo Gura what work will you feel called to do if you left actualized?