LSD-Rumi

An aggressive memeber and very incompetant mods

18 posts in this topic

I recently healed my self from a chronic and multiple mental illness which I was suffering from for 5 years. You can read about it below. Anyways I am doing amazing now, I feel healed and stable, so much love and peace.

Anyways I made a comment about a new agey comment by a memeber here, who apparently markets himself as a life couch here and I had a neutral contact with him a couple of months ago. This man know zero about my life, my mental illnesses and how much I suffered during the previius 5 years trying to cure it.

Thiss guy, got so angry and started assulting me verbally and calling me an asshole and then which is much worse in my opinion, he startes to make jocks about my mental illness and how I used to take cocktails of medications. And then he tried to gaslight me into believing that I am basically deluded for thinking I was cured, and What I experienced is mania. Ironically I much more stable than him.

Anyways I was somewhat hurt by his comment and I know some people would have gone so angry and may relapsed into mental illness becuase of his behaviour.

Anyways, I repsoned in a civil way and texted a mod. The mod to my surprise was very dissmisve and they tried to convince me that we both did wrong and we both deserved the same punishment. I was angry with his respone and I said I would report that to but leo didn't respond.

The mod then, had hidden all the posts. So I was angry with him and said that I will beat the shit out of him ( I was actually jocking but maybe I should have inserted A laughing emoji). The mod then banned me for a day ?.

Another mod, banned me for trying to post a thread critiszinng that mod, apperantly critisizing a mod is a taboo.

then  I got banned another time, lol, for telling the mod that what he did was stupid.

This experience was very negative. I think @Leo Gurah should monitor mods more closely.

I don't care about all of this actually and I am doing better than ever. But I do really care about how mentally ill people are treated here.

I think Leo should take action in this one personally.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

I will look into it. I got your PM but haven't read it yet. It takes me a while sometimes to go through my backlog of PMs.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 15/03/2023 at 6:02 PM, Leo Gura said:

I will look into it. I got your PM but haven't read it yet. It takes me a while sometimes to go through my backlog of PMs.

pls, review all the messages and the hidden posts. What was done here was extremely flawed.

Edited by Ulax
Inflammatory remarks

banning people for making positive change is like cringe af and stupid yes

4 minutes ago, nhoktinvt said:

banning people for making positive change is like cringe af and stupid yes

Yeah it is like they wanted me to stay mentally ill, lol.

Since you're exposing a mod...

I vote for mods to lose their ability to delete threads.

It happened twice, and I didn't even know who deleted it because they can do it anonymously.

Edited by Vibes

@LSD-Rumi I know which mod you're talking about and have seen some of your hidden threads. I'm not going to name them either but they seem pretty flippant with their moderation actions and don't realize how much they're influencing the forum with their own biases.

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

Please avoid speculation and gossip. I will look into it. Sometimes Mods make mistakes. They are human.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I do not claim to be right, and this is my own bias, but just want to put it out there that from my perspective, OP started the passive-aggressiveness and mod rightfully deleted those posts.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

On 15/03/2023 at 7:27 PM, Leo Gura said:

Please avoid speculation and gossip. I will look into it. Sometimes Mods make mistakes. They are human.

What they did was unbelievablely flawed. I would not have made this post if it was not ?

Edited by Ulax
Inflammatory remarks

2 minutes ago, Arthogaan said:

I do not claim to be right, and this is my own bias, but just want to put it out there that from my perspective, OP started the passive-aggressiveness and mod rightfully deleted those posts.

They should be able to lock threads, not delete them without a vestige of anything.

2 minutes ago, Vibes said:

not delete them

Why not?

1 minute ago, Arthogaan said:

Why not?

To keep it public so everyone can see it.

1 minute ago, Vibes said:

To keep it public so everyone can see it.

Do you think no post ever should be deleted? (not leading, and I don't have an opinion).

1 minute ago, Arthogaan said:

Do you think no post ever should be deleted? (not leading, and I don't have an opinion).

I suggest that locked threads get automaticaly deleted after 30 days or something.

1 hour ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Yeah it is like they wanted me to stay mentally ill, lol.

Don’t gaslight us. 

We wanted you to go ground yourself. 

Mods were also concerned when you mentioned you wanted to physically assault them. This made us extra concerned. 

Not every moderation decision is perfect but we generally try our best. It makes us uncomfortable when people threaten us, and on top of that act in a way that is combative towards our decisions. 

We generally are always willing to discuss and work things out with people. But, when we already moderated you for fighting someone else, then you start fighting us we get concerned. 

We know you were taking substances recently as well, and wanted you to go ground yourself. 

You have mentioned in threads that you were recently put on antipsychotic medications, and have been experimenting with substances such as PCE, which I know little about. This, combined with the tone of your messages has people upset, scared and concerned.

The forum, and your access to it does not and should not be the reason for you being mentally ill. It’s very immature to say that by giving you a temporary ban, for you behaviour (which included a threat of violence) was us “trying to keep you mentally ill” or “not keeping this a safe space for ill people”. Please self reflect on that.

Please act with some maturity. 

Instead of fighting other users on the forum, and fighting mods, even threatening physical violence against one of us and then, after that saying WE are the problem is sign you are self reflecting in a quality way. 

Mods, and members are here to work together to keep the forum safe. Sometimes, that means you get moderated. I know how it feels, and I’ve acted in an angry way once when I was moderated a year or so ago. However, I self reflected and see how my behaviour at that time was not ideal. 

If we make a moderate a thread, and you don’t like the way we did it do your best to communicate to other mods, through the pm system what happened.

It is against forum guidelines to publicly criticize a mods decisions.  This is one reason I believe we also gave you an additional warning. It’s also up to you to read the forum guidelines. 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

I hid all the drama posts because they were derailing the thread.

You wanted them to stay up because You wanted the guy to be "exposed", as You said. You wanted me to punish him more. Well, guess what - it's not your decision to make because YOU are clearly biased here. You wanted revenge. I wanted to clean the thread up and to resolve this situation through DMs.

A post like "Mods fuck you. come here I will beat the shit out of you @Sincerity" will get You restricted. And calling another Mod's decision "the most idiotic thing You've ever seen" too.

14 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Anyways, I repsoned in a civil way and texted a mod. The mod to my surprise was very dissmisve and they tried to convince me that we both did wrong and we both deserved the same punishment. I was angry with his respone and I said I would report that to but leo didn't respond.

I texted You first, telling You to "Please don't tell people that a view is not welcome here and to gtfo. Even if it's a joke." But You couldn't acknowledge it.

Yes, of course the other guy's comments were more harmful. But it doesn't matter - I messaged You about what YOU said. And I wasn't comparing or equalizing your posts to his. That was your projection.

Ultimately it's none of your business how another user is dealt with and You cannot demand a Moderator does what You want. You can always PM Leo about a Mod decision but even then it's not your issue what happens to another user.

Edited by Sincerity

I understand that, OP, you make feel strongly about this subject. However, the thread is being locked for, what I judge to be, referencing administrative decisions. Posts are removed for referencing administrative decisions when they comment on administrative decisions/activities or potential administrative decisions/activities.

If you want to discuss this matter further, I would suggest that you contact one of the moderation team or Leo via PM.

Edited by Ulax

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback