LSD-Rumi

a succesful second pickup

23 posts in this topic

I just hit on a girl in a coffee shop, she resisted in the beggining but she gave up eventually, and gave me her facebook ( girls are some what conservative in my country). We will say how it goes, if she decides to respond to me or ghost me, but I am sure she took a very positive impression about me, I was so charismatic. pick up is so easy when you have the right mentality. 

this is the girl she is the one with the purple clothes, she is 7 at least. 

Screenshot_20230310-224237_Facebook_defaced.jpg

Edited by LSD-Rumi

Lol she just blocked me. Girls are so weird in my country. She was talking yo someone on the phone and I heard she was talking to someone on the phone, maybe he was her boyfriend, lol. 

Fuck her, I will look for others

Nice win and approach dawg.  just try to watch for social cues about her comfortability. If she's not feeling comfortable I wouldn't pressure her too much

Edited by Jacob Morres

38 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Lol she just blocked me. Girls are so weird in my country. She was talking yo someone on the phone and I heard she was talking to someone on the phone, maybe he was her boyfriend, lol. 

?

@Holymoly I asked her for a charger and then introduced myself with a big smile. I said I wanna chat with you, I want to know new people. She refused, I said np. I continued to give her a serious sexual eye contact gaze, lol, and then I heard she was talking to some one on the phone and I heard her saying "there is this guy", I waited for her to complete her call and then went to talk to her. I said I am very sorry if I bothered you, I just want to know new people. She denied she was anooyed or anything. Anyways I ask here about college and stuff, and it turns out she goes to the dame collage as mine. Anyways I went back to studying and she wanted to leave after a while. I stop her and ask her for her facebook account, and I told her we can study together in the future, And I am a good in explaining things amd teachingxD

Anyways, the girls in my city are stupid. I Will go tomorrow to the capital and score some pussy. 

Cheers!

Edited by LSD-Rumi

@LSD-Rumi Nice bro.

3 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

I'd think about considering working with your beliefs here. It seems quite me versus them. And I imagine that will come through in your vibe.

Perhaps you could work on getting a more empowering belief in this context. For example, 'It just didn't happen yet with her', 'she just wasn't in the place in her life to have an awesome experience', or 'Girls here are not stupid, just disheartened by the fact they don't meet awesome guys like me that often'.

Also, I'd look into eventually thinking about how you contributed to this state of affairs. Perhaps, if you say had a different set of underlying beliefs then she would have had a different experience of you, and be ecstatic at the idea of meeting up with you :). Or maybe you need to work on something like eye contact. But I guess for now its probably just worth focusing on getting your number of approaches up before you start getting into really analysing your approaches.

But ye man I respect your courage and tenacity to take action in this domain!

Edited by Ulax

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

@Ulax dude. Girls here don't date generally. You may not believe what I am going to say but it is actually true xD

Here in my country, many men send their moms or sisters to go and see a bride for them, Your mom is basically your wingman, lol.  They marry without knowing each other for more than a month.

I will go to the capital tomorrow.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

8 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

@Ulax dude. Girls here don't date generally. You may not believe what I am going to say but it is actually true xD

Here in my country, many men send their moms or sisters to go and see a bride for the man. They marry without knowing each other more than a month. Loooolz.

@LSD-Rumi I get you bro. However, I'd offer the following perspectives.

First I'd question how you know that is actually true, and not just a commonly held cultural assumption.

Secondly, I'd question whether if that is actually so, girls might feel a deep desire to have an attractive guy approach them, and so are really wanting you to approach them in an attractive way.

Thirdly, I think it might be worth contemplating on the difference between 'true' beliefs and empowering beliefs. Sometimes its better to have an empowering belief than a 'true' belief. And often, in my opinion, by changing your beliefs that new belief simply becomes what is true. For example, say you have the belief that 'women hate sex', then i imagine the way you would act would make it more likely that you have interactions with women which trigger women to act as though they hate sex. However, if you changed that to the belief that 'women love sex' then I imagine you would more likely have interactions with women that trigger them to act more as though they love sex. So, its like your beliefs can create your reality, in my opinion.

So, perhaps consider trying to adopt the most empowering set of beliefs with respect to your goals.

That said, i recognise there are some limitations to it. I.e. if you try to adopt the belief that "if you whip your dick out in the local supermarket, supermodels will emerge through the walls and suck your dick", that probably won't stop you getting arrested by the police if you actually do it ;). And that adopting some beliefs would simply risk you transgressing cultural norms to an extent that you come off to unrelatable and socially uncalibrated.

Edited by Ulax

Be-Do-Have

@Ulax dude I don't get your point. I do pick up, I do it over and over again until I catch some fish. It is easier in the west than in the Middle east. So I have to work harder and be more cautious in my approach.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

@LSD-Rumi Fairs man. Perhaps we just have different beliefs that mean that we see things differently.

A sort of overview of my point of view is by changing your beliefs to more empowering ones then you can improve your level of game (pickup ability).

Be-Do-Have

This kind of thread is why people think pickup is toxic and women don't want to be on this forum. And they're not wrong.

6 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Lol she just blocked me.

Lol. Yeah, get used to it. It will happen a lot, mostly for no reason.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

3 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

@Ulax

I would suggest that you calm down a little bit. You don't seem stable. Your posts in the past 24 hours seem like a bipolar episode. If you're unstable, it's generally better to freeze and examine instead of move and take action.

Wish you well on your journey.

Edited by Gesundheit2

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

She clearly said she doesn’t want to talk and you harassed her for her Facebook account anyway?

That’ not pick-up that’s harassment.

She only gave it to you in hopes of getting rid of you.

No wonder she blocked you.

If women are less likely to want to talk to strangers where you live, doesn’t mean you should ignore their boundaries, it just means try more people to see who’s open.

If she immediately expressed disinterest after getting in touch over social media, then you’re too in your head to notice her state when you met her.

Edited by flowboy

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

@LSD-Rumi

11 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

she is 7 at least. 

I hope she is older than that. Just kidding man. 

It's good to have social experiences with women you are interested in. 

Dude you're in the middle east...

I don't know much about your culture, but I do know that you don't go around harassing women for long without something bad happening to you.

If you keep being so reckless you will get stabbed by her brother or her uncle will slit your throat.

Don't be an idiot - this is about being subtle, charming and relatable (as much as that's possible for you).

Edited by Nilsi

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

@aurum @flowboy I was very gentle and kind :P I said sorry a lot of times. If she didn’t want to engage with me, she should have said so. At the end, I just asked her gently for her facebook account. I think she had a boyfriend, this is why.

2 hours ago, Gesundheit2 said:

I would suggest that you calm down a little bit. You don't seem stable. Your posts in the past 24 hours seem like a bipolar episode. If you're unstable, it's generally better to freeze and examine instead of move and take action.

Wish you well on your journey.

Hahah. I am seeing my psychiatrist today.