player1995

Tabernanthe Mannii (Iboga Sister)

18 posts in this topic

I have used this product before and it felt right to share here. One of the more subtle yet defragmenting substances I have come across. https://tabernanthe.com

You will find many great reviews on their facebook https://www.facebook.com/tabernanthemanii

I personally found using it at using as little as 3 drops a day was assisting in helping one become more aware of subtle nuances that occur in day to day life.

I found it more grounding and earthing than other psychedelics, as I personally find Iboga is best for but this has a more feminine touch.

I feel the future of psychedelics and plant medicines is more towards these root/grounding herbs that provide a more permanent healing effect.

General psychedelics seem to fly up high bit too much and people are struggling to ground-in and integrate.

All the best :)

Thanks for sharing very interesting. Quick question, can you get high from it or it’s just aligning your mind. Meaning can you get visuals like from DMT or LSD or it’s different high like Ketomine where you are experiencing total relaxing. Also can I take it while working the microdosing? And for macro dosing, what would be a trip like? 

Interesting. Can it be used for a full trip?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Interesting. Can it be used for a full trip?

Yes but you will need the powdered form, i feel, unless you drink the whole bottle, not too sure. I am seeking the powder myself.

Julian Palmer is the only person I know who can source Iboga in my country at around $12 a gram, he may be able to get Mannii too. He is the guy who created Changa. I met him in person, cool guy, although he is a bit of a braniac. Thinks way too much into things.

He is a bit of an extremist psychonaut so you probably don't need the dose he recommends like 15g - 30+ or (flood-doses). I think he over-done his nervous system so he needs more, like that guy taking 40 grams mushrooms. I personally feel more an alchemist than shaman so I find if you can make yourself more "efficient" and "receptive" that's gold, so less becomes more.

I find with Iboga 5 - 8g was the sweet spot for me. I could definitely enjoy 10-12 at most. A ceremonialist I met found an effective way to take Iboga is 3g intervals, every few hours, so you "feel" into how much you need and gradually find your "sweet spot".

Edited by player1995

11 hours ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

Thanks for sharing very interesting. Quick question, can you get high from it or it’s just aligning your mind. Meaning can you get visuals like from DMT or LSD or it’s different high like Ketomine where you are experiencing total relaxing. Also can I take it while working the microdosing? And for macro dosing, what would be a trip like? 

Not sure, probably if you take the whole bottle, most I done was 15 drops and I noticed Iboga-like effects of needing to block everyone/everything out and just reflect inwards, but I rather source (root-powder) and take a larger dose for that. I go into trance for 6 - 10 hours on Iboga. I find with this medicine it works best in the (background), like little microscopic african shamans chipping away your old-programs that no longer serve you. I felt this when I was meditating on 3 - 5 drops a day. I also enjoy the bwiti music with headphones which amplifies that experience. Its more subtle than micro-dosing other psychedelics but feels more clear, natural and less 'mind stimuli' but rather more internal awareness.

Edited by player1995

I will have an ibogaine trip report in my new course.

36 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I will have an ibogaine trip report in my new course.

Hi Leo, are you doing all those journeys on your own? Have you ever done in ceremonial setting or mostly solo? I know you posted one live trip. Do you at least have a sitter? I personally would be frightened to do it all on my own? A lot of times I feel that I am about to die, psychedelics always give me sense of death, maybe because of my anxiety. But especially with Ibiza I heard you need to have someone watching you.

3 hours ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

Hi Leo, are you doing all those journeys on your own? Have you ever done in ceremonial setting or mostly solo? I know you posted one live trip. Do you at least have a sitter? I personally would be frightened to do it all on my own? A lot of times I feel that I am about to die, psychedelics always give me sense of death, maybe because of my anxiety. But especially with Ibiza I heard you need to have someone watching you.

Leo is a modern shaman he is very experienced. You only need a sitter if you do not feel comfortable in your own being. Its usually a trait of an over-active and undisciplined mindset. Meditation and self-inquiry helps. And spending a lot more time in nature to ground the excess.

Root = Fear so if you spend a few days or weeks alone in nature, you can reduce fear significantly, and the eventually mind calms.

7 hours ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

Have you ever done in ceremonial setting

I have zero interest in that sort of thing. My trips are far too serious for such antics.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura Are you going to discuss sourcing at all? I understand that there are legal barriers, but could you rephrase what you're saying so that we can get a hint of how to actually obtain them.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

2 hours ago, How to be wise said:

@Leo Gura Are you going to discuss sourcing at all? I understand that there are legal barriers, but could you rephrase what you're saying so that we can get a hint of how to actually obtain them.

I don't focus on sourcing. You can easily research that online yourself.

On 3/12/2023 at 6:32 AM, Leo Gura said:

I have zero interest in that sort of thing. My trips are far too serious for such antics.

Lol this is so funny. I see value in both solo and ceremony.

At least in ceremony or if you have a sitter and you need help getting up to use the bathroom or get water (like I have before) someone can help you. 

If you are nervous or trying a huge dose of a serious psychedelic having a sitter or being in ceremony could be very helpful.

@Karla Ceremonies can be helpful for beginners looking to experience outwardly conscious matters. It can also be useful for intermediate / advanced psychedelic users looking for the experience, social environment, physical healing and psychedelic journey. However, more serious truth seekers will find it too distracting and orchestrating for their likings. Reason being, truth is a hard pill to swallow and it takes an incredible amount of courage, self-dignity and self-curiosity. You have to tread at it alone most of the time, since many won't understand or want to follow, as it claws through the essential nature and survival-agenda of the human-being. Large doses are most likely needed for sitters, unless you are extremely advanced and know what you are doing. 

Edited by Pudgey

On 3/19/2023 at 3:08 PM, Karla said:

Lol this is so funny. I see value in both solo and ceremony.

At least in ceremony or if you have a sitter and you need help getting up to use the bathroom or get water (like I have before) someone can help you. 

If you are nervous or trying a huge dose of a serious psychedelic having a sitter or being in ceremony could be very helpful.

The main benefit of the ceremony is the group healing.   You are interacting with the energies of the other people.  There are places you can go alone, and there are places you can go as a group.    

Vincit omnia Veritas.

@Squeekytoy 'Iboga sister' may not work for your genetic profile, so you may need significantly higher doses. If it still doesn't work, move on and don't waste time. Find another psychedelic that fits your genetic profile and stick with it long-term. 

Edited by Pudgey

On 05/04/2023 at 11:41 PM, Squeekytoy said:

@Pudgey Many thanks ? 

I feel you are not sitting with the medicine and working with it but rather wanting to "feel" and "experience" something significant. This defeats the purpose of micro-dosing, if you feel it, you have taken too much. Less is more when it comes to these medicines.

If you want an experience buy root powder and take 10 grams.

As above so below, as within so without.

31 minutes ago, Squeekytoy said:

@M A J I I'm not after experiences, I'm after results.

Results do not occur overnight, sometimes its a gradual thing, a brewing of a relationship that requires trust and openness. Its a dance, and sometimes these medicines teach us that 'less' is actually more, so you become more aware, sensitive and efficient. It is only the mind that is unstable that seeks more and has little patience. This is often why natural medicine is a better teacher, they are self-guiding systems connecting to the Earth consciousness. I would take a few days and try and set an (intention) next time and take 3 to 5 drops and sit in meditation with it to get to feel and know it.

If this does not help then it may simply be not time or need for now as of right now. You may also have certain underlying 'beliefs' around something whether or not it can help or effect you. Iboga is great medicine, some of the better healers out there when most others fail.

HTH

As above so below, as within so without.