something_else

I forget almost everything from my LSD trips

8 posts in this topic

I've taken acid a lot of times now, maybe 10-12 trips.

Doses ranging from 50ug to 400-450ug.

I never seem to remember that much from my trips. Most of it seems like it's lost to the void. I write down a reasonable amount, but the actual experiences do not stay in my mind after the trip.

How normal is this? I wonder, because I see people write really detailed trip reports as though they remember so much more than I feel like I remember. It's just something I'm curious about, does anyone else feel this way?

I remember every detail from my trip even when i can't function anymore but only can function with eyes closed in like between dream state. Your thoughts/memory is what god is giving you, if you can't remember much it's gods will to do so. God is always in control, and it's gods will to limit your consciousness/memory after the trip or even during the trip. Be thankful for this, because the truth reality of god isn't as good as most of you think on this forum.

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

How much one can retain from ones experience mostly relies on ones ability to "integrate" the experience. If you have done much substance but little work, there may be a long while until you fully integrate the teachings by "doing the work". In a sense we must live and "apply" what the teachers show/teach us, to then integrate and generate a higher vibrational state naturally. Its like reading a book without applying the knowledge.

The Wisdom comes from the action, application, experience. You will only remember what is relevant for you at the time being.

I feel that a rest from substance may serve you well for now, or try something else, like mushrooms.

Blessings

10 hours ago, Jowblob said:

God is always in control, and it's gods will to limit your consciousness/memory after the trip or even during the trip. Be thankful for this, because the truth reality of god isn't as good as most of you think on this forum.

Can you elaborate on this?

It is what it is is it not?

If 100% of your intent is God realization, you won't forget. 

I feel you on this. LSD was a weird trip for me— very confusing like doing back flips through 30 second clips from past lives. Hard to remember a lot & it was strange asF. I prefer it as a micro only for now.

Try some other things like shrooms or DMT —these are much clearer and try to  meditate or practice breathwork before, as well as writing a clear intent beforehand, and the hold it in your heart.♥️