PeaceOut96

Death turning lights on

39 posts in this topic

56 minutes ago, jimwell said:

xD

Are you the Creator's Minister of Human Affairs?

Nahhhh but ChatGPT might be!! ?  LMFAOOO ? ? ? 

Edited by tuku747

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@PeaceOut96 I cannot really say what I could say, because people would consider it dangerous. So I will keep my mouth shut, for now.

You should just say it anyway. No one is gonna go that far just because you say the grass is greener on the other side. I mean, most people believe in a heavenly afterlife already and they're still here.

Personally, it brings me a little peace to know that if life ever gets too horrendous I can just momentarily shut my brain off and quickly put an end to it. Never understood the people that undergo extreme abuse for years like the ones at the Nazi concentration camps. There's nothing worth living for after that even if you do survive after a few years... you're gonna be so heavily traumatized at that point such that even freedom will just be more torture.

People love to pride themselves in some airy-fairy "I endured this and that, I'm a winner" even if they're actually discontent inside. For what? Just so that some strangers that don't really care about you can look at you and say "wow, that's impressive" and then just go on with their day forgetting about you a few days after. It's unbelievable how far we'd go to appease people who won't shed a tear if we get run over by a truck the next day, and the craziest thing is society romanticizes this warped <no-pain-no-gain convoluted with fake, superficial relationships> concept like it was something to be proud of, and that too at the exclusion of everything else. Truly heartbreaking. 

1 hour ago, michaelcycle00 said:

You should just say it anyway. No one is gonna go that far just because you say the grass is greener on the other side.

if you say so... But there are collective suicides, of sects where everyone commits suicide on the same day, of suicide fashions because they talk about it on the internet. there was even a fashion in the baroque, the wherter effect, for a goethe novel, as the protagonist committed suicide, many thought it was an elegant gesture and they committed suicide exactly like the guy in the novel. when kurt kobain commits suicide, the number of suicides in the world increases, etc.

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@PeaceOut96 I cannot really say what I could say, because people would consider it dangerous. So I will keep my mouth shut, for now.

I understand, these teachings are too deep for most people in this time and age. Its not hard to understand why most yogic teachings were kept away from the general public. 

Edited by PeaceOut96

5 hours ago, jimwell said:

xD

Are you the Creator's Minister of Human Affairs?

@PeaceOut96

I don't take what Christianity preaches about death as truth. I also don't take Leo's as truth.

It's sensible to believe that death is simply going back the state before you were born.

It's sounds crazy but somehow a part of me existed before I was born. That part of me remembers the experience before I was born. So, I know death is nothingness and peace. Death is good, not bad. It is heaven in that way.     

I don't believe there is a rule in Infinity of what happens, but as most teachers has said that your current life determines what happens after death. Thats why it is so important to purify oneself and to awaken. 

The way I understand it is that going to complete Omniscience or total Consciousness is a full circle back to the Source. The completion of the journey of the soul. 

Its funny I had so many spiritual insights as a kid, that I even said to my dad that I believe that people have had many lives. I was speaking about the soul than. Many of the "problems" in my life also don't make sense to me, and makes perfect sense in regards to all the darkness and sadness that a old soul goes through in countless incarnations. 

Edited by PeaceOut96

3 hours ago, michaelcycle00 said:

You should just say it anyway. No one is gonna go that far just because you say the grass is greener on the other side. I mean, most people believe in a heavenly afterlife already and they're still here.

Personally, it brings me a little peace to know that if life ever gets too horrendous I can just momentarily shut my brain off and quickly put an end to it. Never understood the people that undergo extreme abuse for years like the ones at the Nazi concentration camps. There's nothing worth living for after that even if you do survive after a few years... you're gonna be so heavily traumatized at that point such that even freedom will just be more torture.

People love to pride themselves in some airy-fairy "I endured this and that, I'm a winner" even if they're actually discontent inside. For what? Just so that some strangers that don't really care about you can look at you and say "wow, that's impressive" and then just go on with their day forgetting about you a few days after. It's unbelievable how far we'd go to appease people who won't shed a tear if we get run over by a truck the next day, and the craziest thing is society romanticizes this warped <no-pain-no-gain convoluted with fake, superficial relationships> concept like it was something to be proud of, and that too at the exclusion of everything else. Truly heartbreaking. 

There is no way out of this "mess" other than going in. The seperate identity is the sadness. What you are sad about fundamentally is your disconnection from God. Other people are in the same boat as you, and it does no service to feel sad about them not giving you the Love that your hearts wants. Its all an illussion, don't feel bad. Society is superficial. Living an egoic life is superficial. Everybody feels this lack deep down. Its all a game. All of it. But it is indeed perfect and if your take a look at it from a higher perspective it is so funny.

And to all who have read this thread. Suicide is not the way out. 

Edited by PeaceOut96

There is nothing to fear. Stay open to everything. EveryThing. All is good. You are all safe. Practice deep relaxation. You'll find understanding and compassion for all there is. You'll find peace and love. It is all there already. All these needless drama, tension and conflict will collapse. 

?☻️?

the whole point of the limited human form is so you can explore yourself. When you die, you become infinite but you can no longer explore or understand yourself. You're gonna die anyways so you might as well explore your human existence to the fullest.

It seems like Leo is just trying to justify killing himself because he hasn't done enough shadow work.

32 minutes ago, spiritual memes said:

the whole point of the limited human form is so you can explore yourself. When you die, you become infinite but you can no longer explore or understand yourself. You're gonna die anyways so you might as well explore your human existence to the fullest.

It seems like Leo is just trying to justify killing himself because he hasn't done enough shadow work.

We shall not cease from exploration
And the end of all our exploring
Will be to arrive where we started
And know the place for the first time.
Through the unknown, remembered gate
When the last of earth left to discover
Is that which was the beginning;
At the source of the longest river
The voice of the hidden waterfall
And the children in the apple-tree
Not known, because not looked for
But heard, half-heard, in the stillness
Between two waves of the sea.

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now

1 minute ago, Loveeee said:

We shall not cease from exploration
And the end of all our exploring
Will be to arrive where we started
And know the place for the first time.
Through the unknown, remembered gate
When the last of earth left to discover
Is that which was the beginning;
At the source of the longest river
The voice of the hidden waterfall
And the children in the apple-tree
Not known, because not looked for
But heard, half-heard, in the stillness
Between two waves of the sea.

Yeah if reality is a strange loop, then awakening will just lead you back to where you started.

This kinda gives suicide bombers/9/11-hijackers a whole different perspective. Surrendering yourself to God/Allah. I guess the fastest way to realize your true nature without all the hassle :) Lol.

Edited by QandC

- Enter your fear and you are free -

13 hours ago, spiritual memes said:

t seems like Leo is just trying to justify killing himself

Stop with this nonsense.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Stop with this nonsense.

How can what you're saying be interpreted in any other way than promoting physical death?

5 hours ago, spiritual memes said:

How can what you're saying be interpreted in any other way than promoting physical death?

Give a butcher knife to a 3 year old. Give the same butcher knife to a professional chef.

Same knife; profoundly different results. 

Edited by Yimpa
Spelled chef wrong, lol

“Within the garden of your mind, every thought is a seed that can bloom into a galaxy of wonders." -ChatGPT 4

41 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Give a butcher knife to a 3 year old. Give the same butcher knife to a professional chef.

Same knife; profoundly different results. 

Dude is literally saying that the only way to truly awaken is by legit dying.

2 minutes ago, spiritual memes said:

Dying and killing yourself are not the same. 

If this simplicity is confusing to you, then please take it easy on yourself. 

“Within the garden of your mind, every thought is a seed that can bloom into a galaxy of wonders." -ChatGPT 4

57 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Dying and killing yourself are not the same. 

If this simplicity is confusing to you, then please take it easy on yourself. 

I am aware of ego death and Leo is not talking about that. He is specifically referring to physical death.

On 02/03/2023 at 0:33 PM, Leo Gura said:

The point of physical death is that it eliminates the restrictions of being human.

You can't be as conscious as an alien when you're stuck in a human meat suit.

8 hours ago, spiritual memes said:

You're misinterpreting him because you two are seeing things from 2 wildly different perspectives. He's too conscious about the fact that this dream doesn't have any true significance, even if it seems like it. Imagine it as a hyperrealistic videogame. Therefore, he's not attached to it. You and most people are, you attach value and credit to it and think it's the natural order but it's not really. A dog's turd and the entire Cosmos are one and the same, as well as the lack of both (death). He knows when the lights go out, he'll realize he was the whole console with unlimited access to every single title. He knows no one's losing anything when they die because there's no one in the first place since God is all there is. 

This is something you can't truly grasp unless you're in an expanded state of consciousness, otherwise, it'll just be dismissed and interpreted as dangerous, which is what Leo is trying to avoid by not going further into it. It's a "most-people-aren't-ready-for-this-conversation" type of thing. I'm just trying to explain it to you, that's all.