StormLight

Leo's worst outburst yet

221 posts in this topic

Just now, ZenAlex said:

Yeah I visit from time to time. I don't spend that long writing annotated research essays calling out forum owners for being toxic.

Good for you, go bully the nerds over at the universities for writing research essays because that in and of itself is cringe and insult-worthy. And you dont even know how much time I spent on this, 45 minutes, but go ahead and make an insult out of that too

16 minutes ago, StormLight said:

@ZenAlex I wasn't winning, I was calling out blatant verbal toxicity.

+1

12 minutes ago, ZenAlex said:

Just like with Teal Swan or any guru, take the teachings, and then don't get too attached to the teacher.

I respect Leo and his work, but I don't idolize him.

+1

19 minutes ago, The Mystical Man said:

I try not to insult the owner.

Yeah, their minds are ensnared by those "lessons".

Of course they are, what you do here is like going to a vegan restarant complaining that there are a lot of brainwashed animal rights activist, who hate humans.

Edited by supremeyingyang

53 minutes ago, supremeyingyang said:

This line of thoughts remember me of... Harvey Weinstein. He did nasty things in front of a women, she complained to others at the party and they are like "That's just Harvey..." -- obviously we talking about less worse stuff here, but I found your choice of wording interesting.

This is a sexual predator. 180 degrees to what I am. Do not compare us. 

Please, and thank you.

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

@supremeyingyang

@The Mystical Man was just saying that this authority was unwarranted, which I think is a valid opinion/criticism that many now at this point would probably agree. It's ok to make rules and enforce them as best as you can as a authority of the forum but he goes so far past the line, I mean look at the post I made, he verbally abused the user and the forum to get across simply "that they didn't know what awakening is", I mean he could have just said that. 

@StormLight lol true

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

7 minutes ago, Eternal Unity said:

This is a sexual predator. 180 degrees to what I am. Do not compare us. 

Please, and thank you.

Thanks for your concern.

I don't compare you to him, I compare you to the people around who said "That's just him...". And really you don't matter really, it's these reflex answer I find interesting.

@supremeyingyang Those are the real criminals. It's like the supplier of the bombs in London on July 7th, 2005, You might as well go kamikazi

Appreciated!

:)

greg

25 minutes ago, StormLight said:

@supremeyingyang

@The Mystical Man was just saying that this authority was unwarranted, which I think is a valid opinion/criticism that many now at this point would probably agree. It's ok to make rules and enforce them as best as you can as a authority of the forum but he goes so far past the line, I mean look at the post I made, he verbally abused the user and the forum to get across simply "that they didn't know what awakening is", I mean he could have just said that. 

Yes it is bad. I agree. However it's a direct effect of the laissez-faire in govern the forum. Some Users (you know 'em) write soo unfathomably stupid, blissful ignorant things and go further in the wrong direction by the day because they allowed and he gets angry - wtf. I discussed with admins why certain threads won't be closed when Gura called them stupid and a waste of time. Laissez-Faire. Or super low quality threads. Laisset-Faire. People act like they don't know without any repercussion for a damn long time. Lassez-Faire. I don't give you Names, but you know a few user from the near oast who should have been blocked MUCH earlier. Conclusio: If you want a high quality forum, enforce the rules. Like with this thread, @StormLight . THX thats part of the way to more quality

Yeah I have seen his behavior, this does make me hate Leo as a person, but I am still grateful that he changed my life. 

And like another person here said, I also don't watch his videos anymore, I watched all the videos in the "start here" section in the website like a year ago then stopped watching, though I still view the forum. 

I am really curious about his actions, it seems to me that he thinks he transcended morality and doesn't give a fuck about others feelings anymore. 

This work is supposed to purity the mind of impurities and fill it with love, so I ask, where is that? 

of course if he reads this, he will laugh about it and find it stupid because "everything is love" according to him (I am not here to question that, I am still a seeker and only been doing the work for a year, I haven't found out Truth yet )  but I mean love in the traditional sense of love. 

I agree. I think he really needs to correct this behavior. People have been complaining for years, and it seems to be getting worse. He is aware of it, and he admits that it needs correction, but still no results. Maybe awareness alone is not curative. Maybe there's something missing in the prescription.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

6 minutes ago, Ayham said:

And like another person here said, I also don't watch his videos anymore, I watched all the videos in the "start here" section in the website like a year ago then stopped watching, though I still view the forum.

GEE, I ask myself now how many people actually study the work. What if it's only a handful? One problem of the forum in a nutshell. Besser lernt!

I've said this time and time again about Spiritual leaders, gurus, influencers.

THEY'RE HUMAN. No matter how wise someone gets they are still a human being and they are still flawed. 

You think once someone supposedly becomes enlightened they turn into this Buddha like character who has infinite compassion for everyone all the time, and has nothing but beautiful things to say?

It's like the character Infinite Waters plays to make him look blissful and loving all the time, but it's garbage.

No one human being is that good. You're just going to have to accept that all good people have their flaws, because they are nothing more than an imperfect animal.

I hate how people idolize others and get all disappointed when their hero shows flaw and they feel let down. 

No one is really ever that Good. 

6 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

I agree. I think he really needs to correct this behavior. People have been complaining for years, and it seems to be getting worse. He is aware of it, and he admits that it needs correction, but still no results. Maybe awareness alone is not curative. Maybe there's something missing in the prescription.

This place could be like this as good with a code of conduct like stackoverflow to many subforums. Boom - solved. Don't repost things, that are answered - closed. This is what I propose. Then we would see less reason for anger.

8 minutes ago, ZenAlex said:

No one is really ever that Good. 

Obviously, you have not met me yet ;)

Nor have you met me 10 years later ;)

6 minutes ago, supremeyingyang said:

This place could be like this as good with a code of conduct like stackoverflow to many subforums. Boom - solved. Don't repost things, that are answered - closed. This is what I propose. Then we would see less reason for anger.

I don't know about that. I like the open chat and casual hanging out feeling to this forum. I wouldn't want it to become very solution-oriented, as that would get boring very quickly.

Edited by Gesundheit2

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

2 hours ago, Eternal Unity said:

That's Leo being Leo. I won't get to excited by this. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.  

I know one thing - I wouldn't like to be in the receiving side of that...

Greg

Leo has a huge spiritual ego (shadow) and that is not ok.

A spiritual teacher should be by default enlightened from his egos. That is the whole point of a spiritual teacher. 

Having said that every spiritual teacher has his own way of teaching. I haven’t tried a monster load of psychedelics so I can’t talk from direct exp. But from my observation a lot of people who have followed Leo’s advice don’t end up well. 

Edited by StarStruck

I suspect the carnivore diet, look at Bart Kay, one of the main proponents of this diet.
He has this very aggressive and unpleasant character.

I see many followers of this diet developing a strange character, becoming a scammer, liar, manipulator or simply mean.

He also probably has problems in his personal life, just because you're spiritually advanced doesn't take away your quirks, you're still human.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

The only shittalk I enjoy is Leos.

They are a double standard though. 

I think Leo really means it when he says how unawake we all are. And given his health conditions, in a moment of despair he lets his anger out..

Just now, Jannes said:

The only shittalk I enjoy is Leos.

They are a double standard though. 

I think Leo really means it when he says how unawake we all are. And given his health conditions, in a moment of despair he lets his anger out..

what are his health problems? i just heard about sibo

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

34 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

I don't know about that. I like the open chat and casual hanging out feeling to this forum. I wouldn't want it to become very solution-oriented, as that would get boring very quickly.

See, there is room for both. Now we have solution minded people get spammed by babblers. Not everything needs to be gold, but if the ratio is so bad at is now it's concerning. You can have your entertainment drama in a seperate low moderation part of the forum.