BlessedLion

Can psychedelics open you to dark realms that stay with you?

35 posts in this topic

@BlessedLion He's not lying. 

Although, meditation and other "sober" activities to avoid such realms do not guarantee you won't experience it. This is God-fearing at best and could make it worse. Fear grows when you try to avoid it. These realms do not automatically mean evil, but they can still be strange and sinister if you try to avoid them. The reason is: you have to take psychedelics very seriously for truth.

-

@Salvijus

The notion that you've seen a demon and "fucked up" is not always true 

I had the most intense God realizations seeing demons, ghosts, and other supernatural entities. These realms can also open an understanding of the supernatural realm and other "magical powers."  But this will be rarely spoken about because it will be misunderstood.

-

@Leo Gura This is true. 

There is a dark realm of consciousness that rarely gets spoken about. It's so mind-boggling - it probably shouldn't be spoken about. I've had direct experience with such realms multiple times with LSD and Ayahuasca and have not been able to turn it off since.  I've just come to accept it and integrate it over time.  I think it's heavily influenced by interest and genetics (ancestry, etc.). The latter is the most significant factor. If you have an ancestry heavily influenced by magika and other supernatural practices, you could undoubtedly be forced into such a realm. 

Demons and Ghosts are also not inherently evil, either. But, there appears to be some amoral domain of consciousness that is utterly weird, crazily indifferent, and dark. Filled with the "ugly but beautiful and twisted" side of consciousness. It has no qualms or empathy in scaring the fuck out of you if you are doing psychedelics to play around. Don't do psychedelics to play around. Demons are amoral and don't care how they God-realize you, especially if you are playing around. 

Edited by Pudgey

10 hours ago, OBEler said:

@Leo Gura do you see demon as a real entity with it's own Agenda and Power to take over ones consciousness or just as a shadow pattern in your subconscious mind? 

Well, Consciousness has no limits on what creatures it can imagine.

9 hours ago, Kalki Avatar said:

@Leo Gura How do you personally deal with demons?

Last time I saw demons and dragons I was giddy with excitement.

I even started contemplating reincarnating as a demon and haunting humans for fun :P

I have a friend who is interested in the spiritual path and she also wants to try psychedelics, specially lsd. But im scared she might go crazy since she says demons have spooked them in dreams and recently at her house. She is paranoid and is scared of getting stuck in a serious bad trip, specially with some demonic entity who might trick her into comitting suicide. 

That kind of meek attitude is not suitable for pscychedelics. If you're gonna use psychedelics then you gotta be willing to confront all your fears and no be scared of "bad trips".

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

38 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Well, Consciousness has no limits on what creatures it can imagine.

This is stupid, God doesn't cteate stupid stuff like demons. And I think God is limited by its own self. God wouldn't allow itself to create sucj things

If there wasn't Christianity there would be no demons in our heads or am I wrong?

In many of my trips I have seeing ugly creatures with knives for teeth trying to spook me to convince me how dangerous they are but I learned to tame them, not to take them seriously thinking is my ego again playing with me. 

The demons are symbols of repressed pain in your unconscious mind.  Psychedelics like LSD, Ayahuasca, and mushrooms keep you stuck in your mind.  You are exploring your self.  Everything you see is you, just like in dreams.   The only thing that seems to take you beyond the mind is 5-meo.  

Vincit omnia Veritas.

1 hour ago, LSD-Rumi said:

This is stupid, God doesn't cteate stupid stuff like demons. And I think God is limited by its own self. God wouldn't allow itself to create sucj things

Not stupid at all.

You lack the intelligence to understand and appreciate a thing like a demon.

You are ugly next to the beauty of a demon.

58 minutes ago, Insane butterfly said:

If there wasn't Christianity there would be no demons in our heads or am I wrong?

You are wrong.

That's like saying if there was no movies there would be no dinosaurs.

Christians didn't create demons, God did.

58 minutes ago, Insane butterfly said:

In many of my trips I have seeing ugly creatures with knives for teeth trying to spook me to convince me how dangerous they are but I learned to tame them, not to take them seriously thinking is my ego again playing with me. 

Well, whether you should listen to them is another matter.

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Christians didn't create demons, God did.

I grow up in a christian cult.  I'm not clean yet. Even after more than 20 years out I still contemplate these stuff when tripping. 

16 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Well, whether you should listen to them is another matter.

I did, they fading away slowly 

I recommend listening to yourself.

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I recommend listening to yourself.

I did too:) 

They have respect from me, they are filthy sneaky little bastards but they cannot touch me cause they are afraid of my truth, they know my power. In a peak state with malt I fall in a cybernet in an anknown dimension, in the back of my head your voice was saying to me 'be careful inside here'. I know what they are in the 3D world. 

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Christians didn't create demons, God did

Somewhere in the Bible is written that the Devil was God's most beautiful creation and demons were the angels who rebel and followed Devil. Corruption doesn't have to look ugly!

I find that Christianity and art through centuries in the middle ages painted them ugly and excessively used them to scare people

Interesting. My personal take is that I've never experienced anything even close to this. And I've done around 100 trips with every psychedelic besides 5 meo. 

So maybe I'm just not inclined to it or interested or it's not in my Karma. I hope it stays that way as it seems like a distraction. I see so many people get lost in this spirit realm stuff and freaked out and set back. 

In the end if it comes up it comes up and it's there to be faced and moved through. I believe it's just manifestation of the unconscious and beliefs, not actual demons and stuff

@BlessedLion It took me over 200 trips to start seeing demons and dragons.

It requires the appropriate chemical.

Edited by Leo Gura

Skyrim has ruined dragons forever.

Damn you Todd Howard.

@Leo Gura lol which psychedelic did u used to see dragons and daemons finally? 

A Delirium like amarita muscaria? 

Please make a video about these creatures one day, dragons were seen all over the World in human history. I ask me if this is based on special psychedelic substances or not

Psychedelics can break you free of the dark realms you likely already inhabit 

I think Skyrim sucks btw 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"