AJBrew

Text Game

19 posts in this topic

I generally run into this issue where I'm texting a girl and she reply's with something that stops me in my tracks and I feel like i need another person's insight to help provide me with different perspectives when looking at a situation.

Does anyone know of websites or apps where people can help you with your text game?

Edited by AJBrew

16 minutes ago, D2sage said:

Call her randomly when texting.

Text are for boy-scouts 

Ehh. Voice notes maybe. Full on calling a girl you don’t know that well out of nowhere can come across as a bit too much, especially for girls in my age range of like 18-25

Yeah this is someone who's 20. They dont pick up the phone lol

Works especially well on young women. 

But if its the first time then wait.

Texting for too long will risk another guy snatching her with a Phone call.

I called someone and ended up talking for 8 hours. 

Edited by D2sage

4 minutes ago, D2sage said:

Works especially well on young women. 

But if its the first time then wait.

Texting for too long will risk another guy snatching her with a Phone call.

I called someone and ended up talking for 8 hours. 

I’m not saying it can’t work, but it requires some setup. Just randomly calling a girl you don’t know well and haven’t met a few times in person is usually pretty badly received. Zoomers notoriously hate talking on the phone with strangers lol

Ive called girls before but it was after texting them and then agreeing to call, I didn’t just unexpectedly call

God sometimes I wish I liked men. It would be so much simpler.

No website you guys use to calibrate your text game though?

Edited by AJBrew

You need to hit her with video messages of you,voice messages of you,picture messages,texts...from all angles...to move her where you want it to go...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

12 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

You need to hit her with video messages of you,voice messages of you,picture messages,texts...from all angles...to move her where you want it to go...

Keep it interesting and let her experience you in different ways. Good idea

My cent is to keep your tone of voice reflected with how you speak irl. 

Yes, video and voice messages as soon as you can. But also: don’t text for the sake of texting, just exchange one or two niceties and push for the meet.

Unless you already know and have met her.

in which case just be yourself 

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

On 18/02/2023 at 8:48 AM, NoSelfSelf said:

To subscribe to your social media? xD

On 18/02/2023 at 1:26 AM, AJBrew said:

Does anyone know of websites or apps where people can help you with your text game?

There is no magic method in the text game, especially in a cold approach scenario. Just train it until you are good.

When I did Text Game I was as selective as possible, for example I wouldn't want to hookup casually with a women who does not read on a regular basis (rly!). I eliminated 99% of the messages based on this preference,  ended chats, left the women in disbelief. Such things don't happen normally. Also a nice "trick": Make an Account as a women and learn for a week what kind of cheap BS messages you get. Enlightening! This'll deepen your knowledge of how to be different, stronger, better. That's what I did when I was using dating apps.

When you've already seen her in RL it's different. If she is into you, you need no tricks. "Wanna watch netflix this evening?" - done. But if she is not into you, it will be tedious, stupid busy work. I'd even argue if she is not interested, you gotta do work on yourself. If you do some BS tricks and succeed in the hookup, it likely won't be the real deal. Even if you want just sex, it's wack to f with a women if you gotta pretend you are someone else. If you need  quick results, become some better version of yourself over the next year. It's really quicker, trust me. Otherwise you'll waste time and in 2, 5, 10 years you stand there with nothing to show for it but some hard earned hookups who weren't that satisfying in retrospect.

Edited by supremeyingyang

Here’s a 21 video thread on text messaging by Todd V :) 

On 2/18/2023 at 5:26 AM, AJBrew said:

Does anyone know of websites

Have you tried chat Gpt ?

"The wise seek wisdom, a fool has found it."

@HMD  savage haha

The G in ChatGPT stands for Game!

Edited by supremeyingyang
addition