Rishabh R

Feeling sucidial

14 posts in this topic

Past trauma is surfacing on my mind of how girls rejected me , how bad they treated me. I think that I will be never loved by a girl who is not my family number. A little background here - I am a 22 year old college student studying engineering. I am single . Never been in a relationship with a girl. 

I understand. These feelings can be difficult.

Here are some things that helped me

1. I realized I need to learn to speak to 1000’s of women and many won’t like me. That is okay and totally normal for all men and women. 

2. I must love myself and give myself the love. 

3. my mind will play tricks on me when I feeling sad and in pain. But, this too shall pass. I need not project some present pain into the future. 

4. your life is long, you are young and this is an exciting journey you will take. 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Sounds like you need a break from processing this, go do something you enjoy right now; something you want to eat, walk in the park or around town,  kick a soccer ball around at the park, jog, drink a nice glass of water, yoga, or whatever. Get in a more centered state before trying to process this.

You'll find a girl, there's shitty ones you've found but there's plenty of nice ones, and almost all are desperate for a man.

Edited by Devin

8 minutes ago, Devin said:

Sounds like you need a break from processing this, go do something you enjoy right now; something you want to eat, walk in the park or around town,  kick a soccer ball around at the park, jog, drink a nice glass of water, yoga, or whatever. Get in a more centered state before trying to process this.

You'll find a girl, there's shitty ones you've found but there's plenty of nice ones, and almost all are desperate for a man.

This is good stuff. Just relax and don’t take yourself so seriously. 

You are totally fine, attractive and lovable. This one day will be so obvious you’ll look back at this and laugh. 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Rishabh R You're only 22, just work on yourself, however YOU want to be, all while keeping an eye out for your girl. If you work on yourself how YOU want to be, you will be able to get any girl you want, you'll leave all the other guys in the dust, and will need to be selective of your girls. Keep on keepin' on @Rishabh R

Calm down bro it's alright :) You're only 22 that's nothing man I think Leo said he started pick-up when he was 27. Try not to put so much pressure on yourself, you have plenty of time to find a gf and right now you gain experience so thats good. What's important is to keep going for the long term.

@Rishabh R

1 hour ago, Rishabh R said:

Past trauma is surfacing on my mind of how girls rejected me , how bad they treated me. I think that I will be never loved by a girl who is not my family number. A little background here - I am a 22 year old college student studying engineering. I am single . Never been in a relationship with a girl. 

Been bullied by girls in school, or bullied in general in school?

You're still young, got 50-70 years left still here. There's still so much development left to go through, from stages of development, cognitive and moral development, personality types and traits, ego development, states of consciousness, life and lived/imagined experiences, and other lines of development in various areas of life, plus ideologies indoctrinated from upbringing.

If you never been dating, that's fine, just plan and organize to get dating experiences, from online dating to cold approaching. Just be open to those opportunities to approach other women, if you can. Or, hyper focus on your studies until you get a solid job and career, and then, when you gained enough power, statues, money, fame, some independence in finances and be an independent individual, then you can schedule in getting more dating experiences.

Right now, short term though, it sounds like self esteem and self respect issues, seems you have a self image of what others think you are, and that people's opinions of you are relevant. However, that makes little sense because you ultimate know what you are yourself, and not other people, with the exception of some that represent your ego shadow self you've suppressed that can bubble up to waking consciousness from the subconscious mind. Id this is a particularly triggering issue, you may need to see a therapist or psychoanalyst, and talk through it. Next steps, plan some action taking to date women.  

@Danioover9000 bullied by girls and boys in school . This month I have done 50+ approaches. Yesterday I cold approached a girl in the campus of different department and was kicked out from there by her boyfriend.

If you are feeling suicidal, consider reaching out to what professional help is available. If you are a student, there should be free counseling available if I'm not mistaken.

If you are feeling unworthy, my advice would be to do more things that boost your self-esteem. This could be exercise, cleaning your house, hanging out with healthy friends, working on a project, waking up early, healthy eating, general self-care, etc. You know yourself what makes you feel like a sane person. 

You need a certain level of non-neediness in order to be attractive to women. If you feel too desperate, it'll make it harder and more serious than it needs to. Dating is socializing with a romantic twist, and socializing shouldn't be so life-and-death. Help yourself first. Ground yourself in your own self-worth.

11 hours ago, Rishabh R said:

1. You've unconsciously developed a victim identity and you need to get rid of it. The best method that helped me personally - psychedelics. But find a good psychotherapist as well. 

2. You're problem is that since you haven't been in relationships with girls you idealize them. Relax, take it easy and work through your problems and traumas. It's a long-term process but it worth it.  

Don't listen to fools who tell you that the solution to your problem is women - it's a huge mistake. You need to have fun with girls, but making them a priority in life will create more pain for you. 

13 hours ago, Rishabh R said:

@Rishabh R Hey mate,

Sorry to hear that happened to you, and I hear that you are feeling suicidal.

I have had a lot of mixed emotions with regards to how various girls have treated me in the past, and have beliefs and feelings of inadequacy around the idea that the girls i want don't want me.

If you are looking for advice, perhaps try journaling about the emotions you are feeling. I understand it might not seem like it but there's a light ahead mate.

If you are not looking for advice, feel free to disregard my comment. I wish you well in the meantime mate.

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

I used to get bullied by a girl back in middle school (Don't judge me), but later on she admitted that she had a thing for me and still has. 

Fuck me I can't make sense of it either, I guess she's one of those people who verbally and physically insults her crush. It's not my first time to hear about such a concept.

Just a story, probably useless to you.

Just go outside more with your friends, go to highly social areas and laugh at dumb jokes. Attraction works everywhere, even at Starbucks. 

Edited by MarkKol