Schizophonia

Is my computer "alive" ?

17 posts in this topic

If the human is basically just a robot but still "aware", then could it be that divine consciousness is literally in everything on different scales?
Do all of the electrical circuits in my macbook form some form of consciousness, just totally different?

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

Everything is consciousness. No human, no robot, no computer, no electrical circuits. Just consciousness.

@Schizophonia Notice that the limit between what is alive and what isnt is made by the mind. Everyting is a construct - a system, with limits.
Humans just tend to be more complex systems than a PC.

Everything is consciousness, but not all of consciousness is equal. Circuits don't correlate with thoughts, emotions, perceptions. Meat does.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Know that non-duality is not the thing-in-itself, which is God. I assure you that God is Greater than non-duality, even due it’s a Truth-State of Consciousness, and I assure you that God is Sovereign over anyone saying they are God, even due it’s true.

@Schizophonia Yes everything is alive

<banned for jokes in the joke section>

Thought Art I am disappointed in your behavior ?

Is the matrix machine alive or is Neo alive? 

The machine is mechanical. 
You are not mechanical. 

But it is from the same fabric. 

Yes, the consciousness forms consciousness. Oh, wait...

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

@Carl-Richard Yes

3 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

No.

<banned for jokes in the joke section>

Thought Art I am disappointed in your behavior ?

We could make an argument for the circuits of your Mac book, being extensions of your finite human mind. You use your Mac book to store information just like you use your brain to store information. It's a capability we humans recently evolved.

Here is a better question: Is a video game character "alive"?

beep boop

37 minutes ago, UDT said:

Sure, everything is "alive".

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

9 hours ago, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

We could make an argument for the circuits of your Mac book, being extensions of your finite human mind. You use your Mac book to store information just like you use your brain to store information. It's a capability we humans recently evolved.

Here is a better question: Is a video game character "alive"?

I would even say, is a quark, a neutrino or a higgs boson "alive"? :ph34r:

16 hours ago, Rahra said:

Know that non-duality is not the thing-in-itself, which is God. I assure you that God is Greater than non-duality, even due it’s a Truth-State of Consciousness, and I assure you that God is Sovereign over anyone saying they are God, even due it’s true.

Hi, How can you know that? 

On 2/3/2023 at 5:51 PM, Schizophonia said:

If the human is basically just a robot but still "aware", then could it be that divine consciousness is literally in everything on different scales?
Do all of the electrical circuits in my macbook form some form of consciousness, just totally different?

Say it it conscious. Will you then be ashamed of the sites browsed in front of you macbook? :D

On 2/3/2023 at 11:22 AM, Carl-Richard said:

Everything is consciousness, but not all of consciousness is equal. Circuits don't correlate with thoughts, emotions, perceptions. Meat does.

If you're imagining the computer, you must also be imagining it's electrical computation. Mind is the entirety of the electromagnetic field. In very heightened states of consciousness, you realize you think for the computer! 

Edited by tuku747