Keanu

Awakened, now what?

128 posts in this topic

I am not the I, I am all, I am nothing. I am truly at peace, I see all clearly.

But.. Now what? I enjoy my life, but it's been a few years without a spiritual goal, just enjoying the bliss, I'm wondering where I can now take my spiritual practice if I'm to pursue something new.

Edited by Keanu

Awaken more.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Seems contradictory. 

Care to elaboarte?

You can always understand consciousness at a deeper level.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

My awakenings have shown the idea of depth to be an illusion, I could reach different states of being, but I'm wondering why should I, and what does that achieve? 

17 minutes ago, Keanu said:

My awakenings have shown the idea of depth to be an illusion

much to learn, young padawan.

When you sit down to meditate, what happens?

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

41 minutes ago, thepixelmonk said:

much to learn, young padawan.

I'm not sure if you're being patronizing. If not care to share what you think?

21 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

When you sit down to meditate, what happens?

I haven't traditionally meditated for years.

Edited by Keanu

2 minutes ago, Keanu said:

I haven't traditionally meditated for years.

What happens when you close your eyes?

5 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

What happens when you close your eyes?

I'm not sure what answer you're looking for. The mind thinks, the body breaths, movement is assured.

18 minutes ago, Keanu said:

I'm not sure what answer you're looking for. The mind thinks, the body breaths, movement is assured.

When I close my eyes, it might take some time, but I'll literally disappear. Does that not happen to you?

Enlightenment liberates you to lucidly live the dream. Creativity, intelligence, and love pour through you and elevate every experience, whether it is farming tomatoes or researching quantum mechanics. Life is less about choosing the right thing to do, and more about honoring the moment regardless of what you do. You may feel guided in a certain direction, but whatever you do will be meaningful because you are entirely present and grateful for it. You see the miracle that the cosmos is. If you are bored or dismiss life as an empty illusion unworthy of your attention, these are telltale signs you aren’t enlightened.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

13 minutes ago, Moksha said:

Enlightenment liberates you to lucidly live the dream. Creativity, intelligence, and love pour through you and elevate every experience, whether it is farming tomatoes or researching quantum mechanics. Life is less about choosing the right thing to do, and more about honoring the moment regardless of what you do. You may feel guided in a certain direction, but whatever you do will be meaningful because you are entirely present and grateful for it. You see the miracle that the cosmos is. If you are bored or dismiss life as an empty illusion unworthy of your attention, these are telltale signs you aren’t enlightened.

this is brilliant!

16 minutes ago, Moksha said:

04BF373C-2FEC-40E0-ABC9-AB0A0749F264.gif

+1

3 hours ago, Moksha said:

That's a very poetic take on enlightenment. As I said in my original post life is peaceful, blissful, I am exactly where I need to be going exactly where I should be. I merely have curiosity about what other ways spirituality can be experienced after awakening. Maybe my 'now what' and 'depth is illusion' was seen as though I'm bored or dismissive, but I can assure you that's not the case.

Being awake does not mean you know all the answers, or are above asking questions or seeking help. If you know any spiritual practices that are specific to after enlightenment I would be delighted to hear. 

4 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

When I close my eyes, it might take some time, but I'll literally disappear. Does that not happen to you?

No, I do not suddenly exist then not exist, that seems a duality no?