bloomer

I still like Andrew Tate. Change my mind

162 posts in this topic

Just finished listening to Leo's 3 hour vid.

Yes Tate may be an unethical narcissistic sociopath, maybe he's dabbled in a little bit of sex trafficking. Yes he treats his customers like trash and they are suckers for buying into his ponzi scheme. Yes he is huckster hustler exploiting people for his own benefit. He is a materialist who equates human worth and a mans worth with how many products you buy and fancy pants and cars you own. Teaching men to waste their lives and money on useless luxury items. Sure he promotes a dishonest living screwing everyone around you. 

"ls that a man working an honest job? What a LOSER'"

"Your ENTIRE worth as a man is defined by how many products you buy!"

"Don't make an honest living, screw over everyone around you."

"Waste all of your money buying useless luxury items!"

"Don't pursue education or read. That's for suckers."

"Don't meet a nice girl, all women are whores bro. Don't even bother trying to settle down and raise a family. Real men fuck trash whores all their life."

Yadda yadda. Yeah I obviously agree that he's not a perfect person and unlike some sycophantic morons I'm not gonna claim he is. BUT I still like him. The most important reason is because he's funny and interesting. But other than that is because he's been just what men have needed. With how pussified and beaten down men in western nations have collectively become, it's only natural a snake like Andrew Tate who considers himself a modern "Genghis Khan" would come to have all these men rally around him. You're not gonna have some nice, polite and moral dude spawn from this current culture. We tried Jordan Peterson and he couldn't stop crying, broke down into a benzo daze and dissappeard. Daddy Peterson didn't work out. So what's be needed to really shake things up and slap some men into awakening is a loud obnoxious dickhead like Tate. I think overall Andrew Tate has done a great service to men EVEN if that's not what he intended to do or cared for. 

I wanted to make an alternate thread besides the hate fest here...

Andrew I think is needed in this climate for men to break through the overton window and drag it back. No one else would have been half as successful in doing this and that's why I like him. 

sigma mentality.jpg

@Federico del pueblo

Just now, Federico del pueblo said:

but why should now anyone try to change your mind?

It's a forum, you discuss ideas. I'll probably be the only one defending Tate here so isn't that interesting to discuss ideas you don't agree with? Also if you're right wouldn't you want to persuade me? Its less about me defending Tate the man but rather his social impact in this current climate. I wouldn't be surprised if he is found guilty of sex trafficking and deserves a punishment if it's true no question. But what I rarely see discussed is the importance of Tate's impact on the culture. Instead it's all about discussing his character. So let's talk about his impact. Plus Tate is funny.

andrew-tate-tate.gif

i think that I we will allow to every butthurt open a new thread about tate, it will be Tate everyday here in this forum. For god sake guys, go make you shadow work in the silence of your caves. You like the guy,good marry him. You dont like good follow your path. 

@bloomer Yea, men of today have needed a charismatic sex trafficking rapist conman. I complete agree.

Forget a charismatic man of integrity , charity and higher values. That’s for fucking idiots.

The impact on culture is hard to measure for sure. Depends on what people see of Tate, who they think he is and their projections in him etc. seeing a confident funny man, yeah can be helpful in the surface for men caught in constant fear, guilt and shame generated in our culture right now. 

But, we definitely can do better than Tate. I hope soon, this becomes apparent. 

If all it takes is for someone to make you feel good for you to like that… that is pretty shallow. It’s, “yeah, I still like heroine… I know it’s addictive and killing me and others but it feels good”

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

There are videos of Hitler being nice with kids and animals. Hitler was very funny too, very charismatic too. @bloomer did you saw the Neflix documentary about  the Killing Nurse guy? He was very good taking care of the children and a Good husband, while injecting stuff on patients to make them have a  nice death.

@Rafael Thundercat

I like him but not enough to marry him. Also there's literally only one other Andrew Tate thread. Which is on a different subject. Also the fact that so many people want to talk about Tate should be an indicator that a more discussion is a good thing. Hence why Leo just put out a 3 hour video on this guy. As for the caves shit, lets just apply that to everything and not have a forum or talk at all lol. No don't be silly. If you don't like the thread or opposing ideas don't reply in it. 

@Thought Art

Just now, Thought Art said:

Yea, men of today have needed a charismatic sex trafficking rapist conman. I complete agree.

Yes that's how bad the environment is. To pretend otherwise is delusion.

Forget a charismatic man of integrity , charity and higher values. That’s for fucking idiots.

No the fucking idiots love Tate. Which is why he's so popular. But guess what, 99% of men and women are fucking idiots. Most people lack integrity, charity and higher values which is why Tate is so popular to even begin with. Which is my point. That he's necessary in this environment to move the overton window and remasculinise castrated men.  

@bloomer I wonder what nuggets of truth are there.

Look, I am pro taking nuggets of gold from everyone. You can learn things from hitler, Donald trump, Tate etc… but, don’t cling or stop here. That’s my view. 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

You can learn things from hitler, Donald trump, Tate etc…

100% you can. Tho I don't think Hitler and Tate are apt comparisons. 

A lot of the guilt instilled in men is BECAUSE they abuse their power and sexual power. Then, Tate comes along and is so proud of it… all these devils can take pride in their devilry. Sorry, but that’s not what young men need.

There is an unfortunate trauma being caused in young men. They are carrying the fear and guilt because many of their hero’s were financially and sexually abusive. This is leaving a void and gap for young men who don’t know where to turn. Many hero’s are dying in the light of their fans. 

Abuse is omnipresent in our society. To a sick society, telling darkness from light is hard. They invert and we can’t see the difference. We don’t have a good sense of the value of things as young men, and we don’t know what healthy goals are nor do we know how to get them. 

We want to be tough and masculine, yet we wanna make this idiot Tate a hero? That’s retarded. 

Be a real man, be a man of honour, wisdom and intelligence.

Young men don’t have high quality men to guide them. They are also average people who want quick and easy luxury and success. Tate sells you fools gold, and you are all too happy to defend him for it. 

I know it’s painful… anyway. 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

2 minutes ago, bloomer said:

100% you can. Tho I don't think Hitler and Tate are apt comparisons. 

Sameness vs difference. Make your own distinctions.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

@bloomer

45 minutes ago, bloomer said:

Just finished listening to Leo's 3 hour vid.

Yes Tate may be an unethical narcissistic sociopath, maybe he's dabbled in a little bit of sex trafficking. Yes he treats his customers like trash and they are suckers for buying into his ponzi scheme. Yes he is huckster hustler exploiting people for his own benefit. He is a materialist who equates human worth and a mans worth with how many products you buy and fancy pants and cars you own. Teaching men to waste their lives and money on useless luxury items. Sure he promotes a dishonest living screwing everyone around you. 

"ls that a man working an honest job? What a LOSER'"

"Your ENTIRE worth as a man is defined by how many products you buy!"

"Don't make an honest living, screw over everyone around you."

"Waste all of your money buying useless luxury items!"

"Don't pursue education or read. That's for suckers."

"Don't meet a nice girl, all women are whores bro. Don't even bother trying to settle down and raise a family. Real men fuck trash whores all their life."

Yadda yadda. Yeah I obviously agree that he's not a perfect person and unlike some sycophantic morons I'm not gonna claim he is. BUT I still like him. The most important reason is because he's funny and interesting. But other than that is because he's been just what men have needed. With how pussified and beaten down men in western nations have collectively become, it's only natural a snake like Andrew Tate who considers himself a modern "Genghis Khan" would come to have all these men rally around him. You're not gonna have some nice, polite and moral dude spawn from this current culture. We tried Jordan Peterson and he couldn't stop crying, broke down into a benzo daze and dissappeard. Daddy Peterson didn't work out. So what's be needed to really shake things up and slap some men into awakening is a loud obnoxious dickhead like Tate. I think overall Andrew Tate has done a great service to men EVEN if that's not what he intended to do or cared for. 

I wanted to make an alternate thread besides the hate fest here...

Andrew I think is needed in this climate for men to break through the overton window and drag it back. No one else would have been half as successful in doing this and that's why I like him. 

sigma mentality.jpg

Here's a very interesting video. No disrespect towards @Leo Gura, that video is pretty good, but it sounds like that video was either too long and boring to you, so, here's a video from Tech Lead and his thoughts on ndrew Tate, hopefully changes your mind because he's extremely funny:

If Toxic Masculinity is a virus in society Andrew Tate was a failed Vaccine. Worst, it was a failed vaccine with adverse effects .

Edited by Rafael Thundercat

@Danioover9000 he doesn’t really say a lot about Tate but his own views and a few things Tate said. There’s more going on than that. He’s a human, he’s charismatic and ‘smart’. Yeah, you can pull a few good things… 

The criminal lost faith in the government? The criminal had daddy issues? Man, people…

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

@Thought Art

@Danioover9000 he doesn’t really say a lot about Tate but his own views and a few things Tate said. There’s more going on than that. 

He said plenty enough to be funny and charming, and trolling towards Andrew Tate's fans. The OP seemed to me wanted to be convinced by a short video making fun of Andrew Tate, and this video says enough:

OP also has an image and quote from Epstein? 

◭"89"

23 minutes ago, bloomer said:

Also if you're right wouldn't you want to persuade me?

If I consider that Leo's 3 hour video wasn't enough to persuade you then probably whatever I say about the matter won't persuade you either. That's why I typically can't be bothered anymore to try to convince people of something when they've already proven to be very rigid with their views, it usually just doesn't go anywhere.

28 minutes ago, bloomer said:

But what I rarely see discussed is the importance of Tate's impact on the culture. Instead it's all about discussing his character. So let's talk about his impact.

But when someone's character is so shitty then the overall net impact he's gonna have is still negative.

It's like if I tried to defend Hitler because he had some remarkable traits. You know, Hitler had a big vision, he knew what he wanted and was very dedicated to achieve his goals. He was charismatic and intelligent. Isn't that inspiring? He just wanted to rule the world no matter what the cost would be. What a masculine alpha badass he must have been.

Why do we demonize Hitler then? Can you not learn a thing or two from Hitler?

Well, because when someone has such bad intentions and character (from the rest of the world's pov) then he's just still a horrible role model. You can learn the same lessons from less dangerous, less sociopathic people and that's why there's no need to learn from him.

Not to mention the high risk of getting your mind infected with toxic ideas. These ideas sneak past the goalkeeper of your mind maybe because they're mixed together with a bunch of decent ideas/paradigms. And if you're as immature and impressionable as the typical A. Tate follower you won't even be able to recognize the toxicity in some of his ideas/attitudes/paradigms, so on net you will be more damaged than improved and any improvement you do get from listening to A. Tate you could have gotten elsewhere.

@Raptorsin7 Why do you love him?

◭"89"